“I Can’t Put My Arms Down”

Every winter Wally’s mom always overbundled him.

Warm fuzzies to sender-inner Codi W. and Wally, her Shichon (shih tzu/bichon mix).

Comments

1. Now don’t fall down because you’ll never be able to get up again and the bully with yellow eyes will come get you! *cue Peter and the Wolf music*

2. Look at those eyes… and that nose. omg… They’re killin’ me

3. *heart explosion!*
    I bow to the Shichon breed. And it’s even fun to pronounce.

4. HOLY POOFY BALL BATMAN!!!1

I literally gasped for elebenty seconds as my ability to suck in oxygen was depleted due to excess floof ingestion

5. emmberrann says:

That bebeh belleh is beggin for a gentle rubbin. beggin for it, I tells ya.

6. Moi, Actually says:

Oh the tiny, tender tendrils around that beady vortex of a nose-nubbin.
    Gaaah.

7. A real live Ewok?
    George Lucas has gone too far this time!

8. Hair stylist gone rogue? Went a little too far with the permanent.

9. And a snorglin!

10. will the market decide whether padless paws are cuter than paw pads? because i can’t.

11. a soupçon of Shichon!

12. Wally….just a perfect name. I want to snorgle him.

13. Alice Shortcake says:

Also doubles as a pyjama case and hot water bottle cover.

14. I cannot believe I am the first to say:

“Well, put them down when you get to school.”

15. Send the puppy to me immediately, and I won’t have to do something drastic like squee until I pass out. Such a precious puppy.

16. kibblenibble says:

Oh Em Gee everything is curly and poofy!!! Squeeee!

17. Just try some FluffBSoft. It relaxes the fluff curl to enable fluid movement where needed

18. When my mom saw this, she said, “It’s cute now, but when you take it home, it grows into a big, ugly annoying pest.” Which is basically how she feels about my brother and me. :P

19. Mod Lounge already! Brunch? Some eggs Benedict, I think.

20. Kerplunk!!!

{the sound of me keeling over, dead from the goofy floofy Wally cuteness}

21. IT is a curl explosion going on there. and Awwwww he is so poofy!

22. Fird Birfle says:

also, “BEEEEEEEP!!!!” & “BOOOOOOOP!!!” !!!11!!!

23. Fird Birfle says:

ooooooo nice touch de francais, there, tracylee!!!!

24. Kari Callin says:

Look into my eyes. Resistance is cute-ile. You will be fuzz-similated!

25. This pup could be the new mascot for Snuggle fabric softener

26. I think it’s perfect! Incidentally, a grown-up version of him lives right across the street from me. He’s a lovely, sweet beastie. :D

27. Hear, hear!

28. Oh my SQUEE!!! I wish I found this in my Christmas stocking instead of that stupid lump of coal.

29. I had a pajama case that looked just an awful lot like Wally as a kid! I never understood why I was supposed to put my PJs into a pocket in the back of my stuffed bear… Was this a holdover from an earlier time?

30. TrixandSam says:

My little Bichon Trixie looked just like this when she was a pup, except she was pure white floof. Sigh. She’s irresistibly cute now as an adult Bichon, but she was mind-numbingly cute as a bouncy, sproingy, powder-puff, curly floofball puppy.

All hail Wally and his uber qte!

31. TrixandSam says:

Hmm, don’t know what landed me in the Mod Lounge…
    What’s for lunch?

32. I don’t know if the “shichon” is a new weird hybrid variety of dog or just a strange accident between the two parent breeds, but HOLY CUPCAKES this puppy is possibly the cutest puppy EVER. Codi W., we need to see more of Wally!

33. We’re having a nice mushroom fritatta. :D

34. Ciro's Mom says:

I can haz?

35. skippymom says:

Between that and the eggs benedict, I am sorely tempted to mention unpickled pickles….

36. emmberrann says:

Y’mean da mushroom frittata or the puplet?

37. Ciro’s mom: If you can haz, I can haz…how can we both haz. My comment above is the only one I can see that say “my comment is awaiting moderation”. While I could use moderation in my life, I didn’t think I needed moderation in containing the squees and awws due to the cute. Hope I pass muster. Speaking of muster….today we haz French onion soup as our lunch.

38. I WANT IT!!!!!!!

39. My office building smelled like pre-pickled pickles yesterday, and I mentioned it to a coworker. Then I found myself thinking I’d be banished to the mod lounge for even saying it…
    then I found myself wishing I had been there instead of my office, because I wondered what was on the buffet line :)

40. victoreia says:

GMTA! I was just wondering if he’s related to Wicket…..

41. victoreia says:

*snicker*

42. Two more pups and we can go to the triple dog dare.

43. Oh so you ate the last of the frittata!

44. Gaz, I hope you realize you’ve created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

45. Get in line!

46. I’d vote for it. Sometimes Snuggle the bear gives me the heebie jeebies.

47. Yer mom is the best, Theresa! Does she know she’s a hit on CO?

48. It’s the lurkensproingen. They seem to lose some of it as they grow up. and get more dignified.

49. Kittens, too. I really miss the lurkensproingen phase…..

50. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Lucky!

51. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

C
    U
    C
    U
    M
    B
    E
    R
    S

52. Sounds good. Bloody Mary, Mimosa or Bellini?

53. Fird Birfle says:

“Beetlejuice!!” ;)

54. Squeee! I MUST nuzzle this cute baby!!!