How to Raise a Bunny

It’s easy: Scoop and lift.  Preferably in front of a camera. LOL! What did you expect, this is Cute Overloadl!

To see how it’s really done, you can visit Grace E. at Happy Farm Bunnies

Comments

1. Bunny is smilinkg!!! So rare.

2. 260Oakley says:

I think the bun looks like a cloud. A fluffy, cute-mulus cloud.

3. I didn’t learn that one in geography. I might have made better marks in my exams if I had!!

4. Oh, STINKIN’ cute!

5. Just what I needed to help me feel better. I am coming down with a cold and need all the cute I can get today!

6. 260Oakley says:

You will frequently see them just before a furricane hits.

7. skippymom says:

Here, have some of my Thai curry chicken noodle soup and take the rest of the day off.

8. *sniff, sniff, achoooo,,, cough cough* Some Tahie curry chicken noodle soup over here, too, please. Okay. Thanks. Bye.

9. Um, that would be “Thai curry…” *sniff, cough, cough*

10. skippymom says:

*handing Sprock a steaming mug of soup*

11. Moi, Actually says:

Anyone else see a bow-tie on this bun’s nose?

12. skippymom says:

*heading for kitchen to make another pot of soup in case more people are sick*

13. *SNIFF*
    *SNIIIIIIFFFFFFFF*
    *SNIIIIFFFFSNIIIIIIIFFFFFFF*

What? It’s just bunbun huffing. I can stop anytime I want. I just don’t want.

14. Yep. That’s all there is to say.

15. Yesh! A wunnerful fuzzy wuzzy bow tie! :-)

16. Fird Birfle says:

This pic created a brain explosion inside me haid.

17. I loves him figure-eight moostache.

18. CO often causes my thinking-thingie to get borked.

19. Aww Thank you Skippymom just what I needed.

20. New folk saying: “a handful of fuzzular bunlet a day keeps the doldrums away”

21. *gasps in awe!*

22. Mooohhwaaahh on bunnah!

23. With that bun smile, he doesn’t even look cirrus.

24. Killer Klown says:

squee

25. fish eye no miko says:

Bow-ties are cool!

26. He seems to have the smoky-eye-look down.

27. GAH!! What is wrong with me??? Why is it whenever I see something small and adorable, I have the urge to pop it in to my mouth??? Not to eat it, but I dunno.. just to hold it there…… o_O

28. I see the batman symbol o_o

29. sniffling here too….

30. I have that problem with kitten toes, myself.

31. Is there a website out there where the commenters are kinder than on Cute Overload? I don’t think it’s possible. I get so dishearthened when reading comments on other sites and commenters, feeling the power of anonymity, make cruel and ad hominem attacks. It’s so wonderful to come to this Cute world of fuzzy animals and kind peeps. No, I’m not getting emotional. I’ve got dust in my eye. *dabs at eyes with handkerchief*

32. skippymom says:

*ladling out soup*

33. cellarmouse says:

i think that is her nostrils not her leeps…

34. Mary (the first) says:

That coughing sounds like the fake coughing at work when people are pretending to be sick. I think Sprock just wants some soup.

35. Mary (the first) says:

My comment about fake coughing has put me into the mod lounge. Is there any soup in here? Or alternatively, a Coffee Nudge, perhaps? :D

36. Mary (the first) says:

This made me gasp out loud at the cuteness. I thought I was somewhat used to the cuteness I find here but this one got me. (and now waiting to see if I’m sent to the lounge, again.)

37. SHHHH…don’t let the other bunnies know that THIS bunny has not mastered the disapproving stare. In fact, he seems to be enjoying himself!!!! Shhh. it’s a secret!!!!

38. Alice Shortcake says:

NanananananananaBATBUN!

39. skippymom says:

I love bow ties. I’ve always been nuts for any man wearing a bow tie. A bunny wearing one, well that’s just more than I can handle.

40. I would like one of these keychains. Where’s the order form?

41. those ears do look pretty delicious

(no, really… they do… *shiftyeye*)
    (no one will notice if I just…)
    (*nibble*)

42. victoreia says:

Is there such a thing as “Huff-hab”? Would anybody actually show up for meetings if there was?

43. victoreia says:

Hence, “toe-beans”!

44. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

45. Groucho Marx mustache.

46. Amen to that, Sprock! I pretty much don’t read comments anywhere else.

47. The Original Jane says:

That’s what I was thinking. Is he just too young or is he different than your average bun?

48. kibblenibble says:

I agree. If only CO’s harmonious culture laced with humor and Qte could spread all over the world…*sigh*

49. I mean, I know we’re not curing cancer or anything here, but the virtual hugs, mugs of soup and soft mattresses laid out to soften your fall when someone trips you up to try to steal the itty bitty bunny in your hands–it’s all so civilized. And don’t get me started on the immense amount of wit displayed here. I think CO could serve as a model for utopia. *Getting down off my mushy soapbox, but not before tossing a few rainbows, baby kitties and bunnies gently to the crowd**

50. srsly?

51. Sprock, the dark side to all those rainbows and all that glitter is the amount of THEFT we got’s here. Usually in the name of some bogus CO scientific research. But we’re on to them… yes, we are. *attempts to stuff bunlet in satchel….ehn!*

52. only if the cure involved huffing bunnies until the craving goes away…. heheheh

53. They look like a smile to me, too!

54. Agree wholeheartedly! I only read comments here and at Disapproving Rabbits. *catches baby bunny and runs*

55. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Must snorgle!!! WANT!

56. @Angel: Excuse me, miss, but I’m going to have to take you in to the CO Loss Prevention Offices. And I’ll need the contents of that satchel……

57. Alright, who ate the ears off my Easter bunny?

58. All I can imagine is the bun saying “What? WHAT?! Hey! Move along! Nothing to see here!”

59. The wheeskairs! I am slain *gasp* some…some soup might revive me *peeks out of drama-swoon* & a cuppa tea plskthxlol

60. I thought it was an earring.

61. bob drummond says:

WAY 2 GO VICKY!!! And if that didn’t work we’ll sick the CO Enforcers on anyone who tries any sort of monkey business on poor defenseless animals ! In other word s you’ll get a gang of trained animals in police uniforms hunting down these idiots who would think they could get away with mischeif like this .

62. Me, too, my very first out-loud, loud one, too!

63. And, oh, yeah, bow-ties are cool, totally love the DW ref, fish eye no miko! Bow ties on bunnie noses are adorabows! Sorry, it just typed itself…

64. it certainly wasn’t me…
    *ahem*

65. Fird Birfle says:

sure, tracylee. WE believe you…
    *ahem*

66. to Quote Anges from “Despicable Me”; “IT’S SO FLUFFY!!!!! :D”