Dear Diary,

Today, Billy, that mean kid, called me a baaaaaad word!

These are Sara H.’s Nigerian Dweeb Dwarf goats; Huckleberry (brown face) and Clementine (all white face).

1. Kids are sooooo cruel!

2. SlaveToCat says:

They get your goat every chance they get.

3. and, sometimes, those billy goats are gruff

4. NOhhhhhh, NOES!!! Nawt a nawty word!!!! He was a baaaaaaaad kid!!! :roll:

5. 260Oakley says:

Yeah, that’s gruff.

6. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. cellarmouse says:

that bully billy just gets my goat…

8. someone needs to PUNch him

9. cellarmouse says:

no butts about it…

10. I know you all are just kidding right…*ba rum bum*

11. Mary (the first) says:

Looks like Huckleberry is going in for a kiss… I”m not sure how Clementine feels about it, though.

12. Clementine wants her nanny (goat)!

13. OMG. Huckleberry. SUCH a cutie pie.

14. I see what you did there!

15. Alice Shortcake says:

Oh, the drama!

16. TrixandSam says:

That’s it, I’m immediately moving to an area where I can keep dwarf goatlets. I must have a herd of them to love and care for and to watch them frolic and sproing.

17. That’s pretty much my “if I ever win the lottery” dream. I want to move to Colorado (or somewhere else with mountains and trees and snow and where it isn’t summer for six months) and raise goats. Frolicking and sproinging goatlets would be the icing on the cake.

18. bob drummond says:

+In them thar mountains you’ll get icing on just about everything ,especially in the wintertime !!

19. cellarmouse says:

20. skippymom says:

Huckleberry looks as though he’s wearing a caveman-style fur garment.

21. [in best John McEnroe rant voice] You’ve got to be kidding me!

22. You cannot be serious!

23. victoreia says:

Okay, maybe somebody can tell me: what’s the difference between dwarf goats and pygmy goats? (Or is there one?)

Confused City Gal

24. THey are two different breeds of goats
    African Pygmy goats and Nigerian Dwarf goats.

Pygmy goats are heavy boned and almost as wide as they are tall. They are

Dwarf goats are little miniature milking style goats small boned and colorfully marked. They are a good companion goat because they are very gentle versus a pygmy who will butt any one close by.

25. Opps forgot to finish about teh pygmy goats they are rough and tumble kind of goats taht like a good tussle.

26. oh my darlin!
    oh my darlin!
    oh my daaaaarrrlin Clementine!

27. Want!

28. Flutterby says:

Always such drama with kids!!

29. Ha! I see what you did there…

Mairzy doats
    And dozeyed oats
    and little lambs eat ivy
    A kid’ll eat ivy too
    Wouldn’t you?!~

31. bob drummond says:

Oh, Yeah Wbirdie ! Way to go – like hope &crosby !!

32. bob drummond says:

This whole story just gets my goat !!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I know – that was baaaaaaaaaaad !

33. Fird Birfle says:

Dear Sara H:

Here, lemme help you with Huckleberry & Clementine. You go inside, sit on the couch with a beverage & relax. It’s too much work, caring for them.
    I’ll “handle this” !!!

Shifty eyes

34. I dare you to stuff those goats in your clothing, no matter how “dwarf” they are. :P

35. No problem! Just rent a nun costume & tell ’em you dropped by on your way to bowling night w/the He$$’s Angels. Then tuck goats under your skirt & tell Bubba to floor his Harley outta der! ;-)

36. Just make sure you know the type of nun you’re posing as. These days, not all nuns wear the black habits.

Law-abiding Nun’s niece
    (‘Cuz her order doesn’t wear habits anymore…)

37. Shouldn’t it be, “Dear Dairy?”

38. Fird Birfle says:

39. That’s how I read it!

40. it occurs to me that the bounding games played by young goats are plyometric exercises meant to strengthen their type-2 muscle fibers so they can jump high and far when they grow heavier.

if you’ll pardon the total lack of cruel homophones in this post