Oh, Grow Up

“So what if I play dress-up!?! The cat still plays in the sandbox!”

Meaghan M. bought Jack Russell Elliott a cowboy hat at the annual Woofstock Festival. Hope she also got him a Sarsparilla.

Comments

1. victoreia says:

Methinks he’s borrowing somebody else’s hat! It’s a bit on the small side for him….

2. Aw Well now Marshall.. I just don’t rightly know which way they went but I sure could use a drink of that sasparilly over yonder in the saloon. You know we could say haowdy to Miss Kitty(wink Wink) :::Said in Festus voice:::

3. It looks like the Marshall was in a barroom brawl. It looks like he’s got quite the shiner around the one eye.

4. Stinky eye, definition of.

5. Kari Callin says:

Fine, you caught me. But I’m telling you this, lady, that picture better not end up on FB or this hombre will piddle on your Pradas!

6. 260Oakley says:

Oh look, it’s the poet T.S. (Tiny Sombrero) Elliot.

7. Well howdy there scruffy pup in a wee cowboy hat w. chinstrap! uh oh, it’s a jack russell terrier! Wow, someone goin get their face ripped off.

8. Oh well ain’t you jes’ DARLIN’?

(I love the scruff right around the schnozz!) Boooop!

9. Snerk. The cat still plays in the sandbox. Snerkity.

10. And his head is so swollen! :P

11. heeheeheeheeheee I love literary humor.

12. cellarmouse says:

oh dear…

13. Cute little buckaroo!

14. skippymom says:

Hey! I take naps and drool, so what?!

15. Fird Birfle says:

well, skippymom, since the pooch is, well, a pooch, while you are, well,
    NOT a pooch……;)

Signed,
    Jus’ sayin’ …..

16. skippymom says:

How do you know I’m not? Remember, on the Internet, no one knows you’re a dog….

17. That could only make me like and respect you more. My dogs are pure awesomeness but neither one of them can type worth a damn. *hehehehe*

18. warrior rabbit says:

Maybe he’s friends with the, uh, ? Kid. If I could just remember the name of NOMTOM’s hedgie protagonist. (Too lazy to look.)

19. skippymom says:

The Prickly Kid! Nomtom’s finest creation.

20. skippymom says:

But anyway, it was the cat who stood accused of these things.

21. emmberrann says:

Ah’ll jes’ say, cat better be playin’ in t’sandbox, OR ELSE!! (The “or else” is that I’ll probably have to get the carpet cleaners in again, goldurnit!)

22. emmberrann says:

Oh, well, skippymom, sometimes, I take naps and drool At The Same Time!! It’s a neat trick that some of us Boomsters have learned to do as we age…..