Do Not Disturb.

Kitten snoozing in progress. Quiet please.

Cute Overload Xtreme Do Not Disturb Close-Up! (C.O.X.D.N.D.C.U.)

AWWWW! Shhhhh, JLB.

1. Aww, i can only see one, but I can confidently assume that those ears are at 10 and 2.

2. Theresa, I was coming on to post exactly the same thing. People, we have a floppy-ears-at-10-and-2 situation. Defibs at the ready.

3. Just what is a 10-and-2 situation???

4. Ear location on wee baby kitties (makes “hands at 10 and 2 o’clock” gesture) before they move up to their adult 11 and 1 o’clock location. Actually, these are perilously close to 9 and 3, which makes them even deadlier. The CO commenter body count seems to go up as the ears go down on the wee haid. (makes “hands at 10 and 2 o’clock” then “hands at 9 and 3 o’clock” and then up to “hands at 11 and 1 o’clock” gestures)

5. Knock off all that hand fluttering, you’re causing a draft! ;)

6. It’s when the kitteh is so young that it’s ears are at the 10 and 2 positions, like on a clock’s face… :)

7. Hello-Kitty-Defibamajig are the CO standard.

8. MOTHEROFGOD!! Where is Nurse Stef and her squeaky shoes!! We need her!!

9. Honk-Shu….prrrrr.

10. skippymom says:

Tie-tie, definition of.

12. Fird Birfle says:

14. But it’s SO HARD not to disturb them when they’re snoozing! I’m always waking up my kitties because they’re just so darn cute when they sleep. Hey, they wake me up, too, so I think it’s only fair.

15. Do you ever wonder if they sit there looking at us for a few minutes thinking “aww they are so cute when they sleep like that I just have to poke them with my paww.. or like their eyelids” Gaffaw!!!!

16. No, I think they’re thinking, WTF, you lazy so and so, how dare you not feed and pay attention to me?

17. victoreia says:

EXACTLY!!!!! That’s exactly what mine say! (How’d you know?)

18. skippymom says:

I like your eyelids.

19. Slaps Head That was supposed to be Lick your eyelids.

20. emmberrann says:

The late-and-much-beloved Mr. Picky was not much of an eyelid licker. It was a shock nonetheless at about 5 AM to be poked HARD in the shoulder with a paw – pokepokepoke – to pay attention to his empty food bowl!

21. skippymom says:

Ha ha, that Dante is such a little booger!

22. No eyelid love here, which is fine, because Dante has one rough tongue. What the little booger does is grab a bunch of my hair in his teeth and PULL. 8O

23. At Skippymom are you kiding we would be having a grand time I am sure!
    @ Gigi well mine like to lick my eyelids it really wakes you up fast… cant be having that empty food bowl now can we.

24. Well they do like to lick our eyelids.

25. skippymom says:

Sorry, KA, it’s just so easy to make fun with your typos, not meaning to be mean. I’m sure if we were to meet in “real life”, I would in fact like your eyelids.

26. That’s barely a mouthful. I’ll have two, please.

27. Who would be able to resist waking that little fluff ball? My hand has hit the screen twice trying to pet that little head.

28. I nearly banged my hand on my monitor too, Mina, in an effort to gently pet that little head :) I would very gently snorgle that sweet little kitty :)

29. That kitteh should be sleeping under my chin covered with my hair.
    Why isn’t he? Why? (stomps feet and holds breath until kitteh is handed over)

30. *Surreptitiously places mattress behind Gigi*
    *Backs away and waits for Gigi to faint from the breath-holding*

31. Thank you for breaking my fall RosieLB, I’ll have to come up with another plan.

32. Leans in and gently places kisses on kittens nose!

33. *cleans monitor* :D

34. skippymom says:

What would be a good drink with this snack? I’m thinking maybe a nice oolong.

35. This wee one needs one of those frilly toothpicks cause she is barely an appetizer.

36. Warm milk! With honey.

37. COcoa.. Definately cocoa, for dipping him in.

38. 260Oakley says:

Tabby-let computer in sleep mode. Wiggle mouse to wake up.

39. GAH!!! Bows down with Rosie!

40. Kowtows in concert with other COers.

41. Yep *nods head and bows*

Oakley provides another winner. I bow down to you (as always). ;-)

43. Mary (the first) says:

The little black streak-ies around her eyes make me think of a tiny faux cheetah. And also of covering her in soft little keeses.

44. 260Oakley says:

Is a faux cheetah a cheeter?

45. emmberrann says:

Mmmm-Hmmm. DEFinitely. Joins other commenters in “we are not worthy” pose.

46. skippymom says:

47. PS: *b e e p !*

48. The photo by itself was dangerously cute but the C.O.X.D.N.D.C.U.did me in.
    Ded from the cute!

49. Aaack! Gblsmurble. The wittle heart shaped ink blot nose. me ded, too.

50. victoreia says:

*GASP* [THUD]

51. Peeps, I had a very sad day yesterday. My great auntie passed away at the age of 97, and her services were yesterday. And, yet…you know how sometimes you get the urge to giggle at the most inappropriate moments? Such as oh, I don’t know, during a funeral? At the graveside services, I seriously had to fight that urge when the minister (who delivered a very nice, very heartfelt eulogy) stated that where my auntie is now, “there is no diabeetus.”

*snrkl* from Noelegy, standing in the back row, and biting my lip to get myself back in line…

Which is to say that this most delicate of tiny tabbies is just what I needed today, like a gentle kiss from CO. Thank you. Life goes on.

52. My sympathies, Noelegy. Your great auntie lived a long, fruitful life; if she was anything like my great aunt who died at 97, she would have totally understood about the urge to giggle…

53. Somehow life manages to send us tiny tabbies when we need them the most.

54. Fird Birfle says:

Noelegy: I send hopes that people surround you with care and with snuggles to help.
    All sincerest and deepest-felt sympathy.

L. Thomas, Jax, Fla

55. Fird: Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

56. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about your aunt, Noelegy :cry: (BIG CYBER HUG)

57. This might be only a wee speck of a baby, but she’s a muzzlepowches prodigy!

58. Those earsies are just begging for soft kronsches, so I shall oblige. *nom nom nom*

59. Her M is for Miniscule.

60. sunshinereaper says:

gaahhhhh *dies of the cute*

61. emmberrann says:

*Sings in a whisper* “The eensy-beensy kitten climbed up the water spout……” This an Eensy-Beensy Brand New Bebeh-Kitten, and I wants it. Now.

62. Peanutcat says:

*nibbles on earsies*

63. Daphne Moss says:

Must…pet….ever so gently with finger tip, between wee ears.

64. Totally prosh!