Do Not Disturb.

Kitten snoozing in progress. Quiet please.

Cute Overload Xtreme Do Not Disturb Close-Up! (C.O.X.D.N.D.C.U.)

AWWWW! Shhhhh, JLB.

Comments

1. Aww, i can only see one, but I can confidently assume that those ears are at 10 and 2.

2. Honk-Shu….prrrrr.

3. Theresa, I was coming on to post exactly the same thing. People, we have a floppy-ears-at-10-and-2 situation. Defibs at the ready.

4. skippymom says:

Tie-tie, definition of.

5. But it’s SO HARD not to disturb them when they’re snoozing! I’m always waking up my kitties because they’re just so darn cute when they sleep. Hey, they wake me up, too, so I think it’s only fair.

6. That’s barely a mouthful. I’ll have two, please.

7. Who would be able to resist waking that little fluff ball? My hand has hit the screen twice trying to pet that little head.

8. That kitteh should be sleeping under my chin covered with my hair.
    Why isn’t he? Why? (stomps feet and holds breath until kitteh is handed over)

9. Do you ever wonder if they sit there looking at us for a few minutes thinking “aww they are so cute when they sleep like that I just have to poke them with my paww.. or like their eyelids” Gaffaw!!!!

10. Leans in and gently places kisses on kittens nose!
    MWAHHHHH!

11. skippymom says:

What would be a good drink with this snack? I’m thinking maybe a nice oolong.

12. No, I think they’re thinking, WTF, you lazy so and so, how dare you not feed and pay attention to me?

13. skippymom says:

I like your eyelids.

14. I nearly banged my hand on my monitor too, Mina, in an effort to gently pet that little head :) I would very gently snorgle that sweet little kitty :)

15. Warm milk! With honey.

16. Slaps Head That was supposed to be Lick your eyelids.

17. COcoa.. Definately cocoa, for dipping him in.

18. 260Oakley says:

Tabby-let computer in sleep mode. Wiggle mouse to wake up.

19. *Surreptitiously places mattress behind Gigi*
    *Backs away and waits for Gigi to faint from the breath-holding*

20. DINGDINGDING!

Oakley provides another winner. I bow down to you (as always). ;-)

21. TIE-TIE-TINEE TABBEEE!

22. Well they do like to lick our eyelids.

23. Thank you for breaking my fall RosieLB, I’ll have to come up with another plan.

24. skippymom says:

Sorry, KA, it’s just so easy to make fun with your typos, not meaning to be mean. I’m sure if we were to meet in “real life”, I would in fact like your eyelids.

25. At Skippymom are you kiding we would be having a grand time I am sure!
    @ Gigi well mine like to lick my eyelids it really wakes you up fast… cant be having that empty food bowl now can we.

26. GAH!!! Bows down with Rosie!

27. Fird Birfle says:

YAY

28. Mary (the first) says:

The little black streak-ies around her eyes make me think of a tiny faux cheetah. And also of covering her in soft little keeses.

29. Hello-Kitty-Defibamajig are the CO standard.

30. No eyelid love here, which is fine, because Dante has one rough tongue. What the little booger does is grab a bunch of my hair in his teeth and PULL. 8O

31. PS: *b e e p !*

32. skippymom says:

Ha ha, that Dante is such a little booger!

33. 260Oakley says:

Is a faux cheetah a cheeter?

34. skippymom says:

Awesome.

35. Just what is a 10-and-2 situation???

36. MOTHEROFGOD!! Where is Nurse Stef and her squeaky shoes!! We need her!!

37. emmberrann says:

The late-and-much-beloved Mr. Picky was not much of an eyelid licker. It was a shock nonetheless at about 5 AM to be poked HARD in the shoulder with a paw – pokepokepoke – to pay attention to his empty food bowl!

38. This wee one needs one of those frilly toothpicks cause she is barely an appetizer.

39. emmberrann says:

Mmmm-Hmmm. DEFinitely. Joins other commenters in “we are not worthy” pose.

40. I SECOND THAT YAY

41. The photo by itself was dangerously cute but the C.O.X.D.N.D.C.U.did me in.
    Ded from the cute!

42. Kowtows in concert with other COers.

43. Aaack! Gblsmurble. The wittle heart shaped ink blot nose. me ded, too.

44. victoreia says:

EXACTLY!!!!! That’s exactly what mine say! (How’d you know?)

45. victoreia says:

*GASP* [THUD]

46. Peeps, I had a very sad day yesterday. My great auntie passed away at the age of 97, and her services were yesterday. And, yet…you know how sometimes you get the urge to giggle at the most inappropriate moments? Such as oh, I don’t know, during a funeral? At the graveside services, I seriously had to fight that urge when the minister (who delivered a very nice, very heartfelt eulogy) stated that where my auntie is now, “there is no diabeetus.”

*snrkl* from Noelegy, standing in the back row, and biting my lip to get myself back in line…

Which is to say that this most delicate of tiny tabbies is just what I needed today, like a gentle kiss from CO. Thank you. Life goes on.

47. Somehow life manages to send us tiny tabbies when we need them the most.

48. This might be only a wee speck of a baby, but she’s a muzzlepowches prodigy!

49. *cleans monitor* :D

50. Yep *nods head and bows*

51. My sympathies, Noelegy. Your great auntie lived a long, fruitful life; if she was anything like my great aunt who died at 97, she would have totally understood about the urge to giggle…

52. Those earsies are just begging for soft kronsches, so I shall oblige. *nom nom nom*

53. Her M is for Miniscule.

54. Ear location on wee baby kitties (makes “hands at 10 and 2 o’clock” gesture) before they move up to their adult 11 and 1 o’clock location. Actually, these are perilously close to 9 and 3, which makes them even deadlier. The CO commenter body count seems to go up as the ears go down on the wee haid. (makes “hands at 10 and 2 o’clock” then “hands at 9 and 3 o’clock” and then up to “hands at 11 and 1 o’clock” gestures)

55. sunshinereaper says:

gaahhhhh *dies of the cute*

56. It’s when the kitteh is so young that it’s ears are at the 10 and 2 positions, like on a clock’s face… :)

57. Fird Birfle says:

Noelegy: I send hopes that people surround you with care and with snuggles to help.
    All sincerest and deepest-felt sympathy.

L. Thomas, Jax, Fla

58. emmberrann says:

*Sings in a whisper* “The eensy-beensy kitten climbed up the water spout……” This an Eensy-Beensy Brand New Bebeh-Kitten, and I wants it. Now.

59. Peanutcat says:

*nibbles on earsies*

60. Knock off all that hand fluttering, you’re causing a draft! ;)

61. Fird: Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

62. Daphne Moss says:

Must…pet….ever so gently with finger tip, between wee ears.

63. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about your aunt, Noelegy :cry: (BIG CYBER HUG)

64. Totally prosh!