What’s Your Favorite Eye Color?

I hope you said, “Vital life-force-sapping-out of all humans in its proximity.”

I suddenly feel so naked! Riley (8 week old Australian Shepherd) owned by Mike S.

Comments

1. muppet2171 says:

*Hall & Oates Flashback!* “Private Eyes, they’re watching you! They see your every moooove!”

Thank you, I’ll be here all week.

p.s. *boop!*

2. 260Oakley says:

Riley, Aces of Eyes

3. Riley looks like a plush toy :) Are these pinky ringlets aorund his eyes the eyelids? They look somewhat weird but so cute!

4. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

My next-door neighbors have an Australian Sheperd named Joplin. She has orange eyes that stare into your very soul.

5. Look at that schnozz. *MWAH* SMOOTCHES!

6. Let me be the first…. BOOP!! BOOP!! BOOP!!

7. BlueFairy says:

I have two of those and they do have an amazing stare.

8. I’m a puddle on the floor now. Riley stole my soul.

9. I don’t know if it’s my setting that makes Riley eyes looks green, I’ve never seen a dog with green eyes before. BEAUTIFUL!

10. What a fuzzy schnozzle! I can imagine how it feels against your face if you smooch him. And I can also imagine the leetle teeths that sink into your nose. But because of the puppy breath, I wouldn’t mind much…

11. Booooooooooooooooooooooop

12. Green Eyes, Sweet and precious. They just seem to go so well with red hair.

Green Eyes By Cold Play

13. cellarmouse says:

i won’t bore you with a link to cupake aussie again, but you know i’m thinking of him…

14. Aussies have a kind of intense look about them,

15. Flutterby says:

I just adore the whiskers and poof of fur around his schnoz!! That’s one cute puppeh!!

16. He is a beautiful puppaayy!

My pup is a jack russell mix white w black nose. Many times from across the room I want to Beep his nose.

17. Blue Footed Booby says:

Green Eyes by Dark Moor

18. I found myself thinking of the song “Green Eyes” by Coldplay:

“…That green eyes
    You’re the one that I wanted to find
    And anyone who tried to deny you
    Must be out of their mind”

Don’t think I could deny Riley anything, really…

19. One can certainly understand how they control whatever it is they need to herd! *finds self inexplicably heading to fridge to bring out rare roast beef, sliced into puppy-sized slivers, and swimming in gravy*

20. *sigh* Still in moderation. And there’s nothing but crumbs left… wait… no, that’s the guy who did that “Bush Tucker” series. I don’t think I’ll be asking him what’s to eat round here!?!

21. Wend, Wend, I’m just in time! Care for some Brie en croute with a nice Prosecco?

22. doomchild says:

:D @ Wend

PS. Glad to see you got away from the mod lounge!

23. Thank you! *Glurp*

24. I have a red merle Aussie too – Ruby has the pink eye rims too, but her eyes are amber colored.

25. Fird Birfle says:

truthiness.

26. Fird Birfle says:

Wot an enjoyable sound Effect!!

27. These eyes know no evil.

28. BlueFairy says:

You don’t have to open the fridge for Jasper and Pearl. Unfortunately they are very intelligent and without constant vigilence on my part, they are very able to get it themselves.