Traffic Jam Ahead!

OK everybody get in a line and start beeping. You know you want to!

COmmuter traffic is now in total gridlock, thanks to Kim B. at Coast and Canyon Wildlife

1. BRRP !

2. OOOPS ! BEEP !

3. Mary (the first) says:

Beeping, my foot. I want to smooch! **SMACK**

4. Oh I am SO laying on the “horn” right now………and cuddling :lol:

5. Wheeskers at 9 and 3 on the cute wheel.

7. **BEEP**
    *Gets back in line.*
    *Gets back in line.*
    (I could do this all day!)

8. What better way to spend a day, right?!

Oh, and BOOOOOOP! Here’s an acorn for nose booping payment, tiny skwerl.

9. It’s sort of like a hotel buffet. :P

10. 260Oakley says:

An all-you-can-beep buffet. Watch the sneeze guard.

11. 260Oakley says:

Or squees guard.

12. Because this squirrel is the Bees Knees. Lines up for all you can Beep buffet and SQUEEES… Five times in a row!

13. WOW! So cute

14. Blue Footed Booby says:

*picks up squirrel*

15. Teensiest of nose beeps, using the tip of my pinkie finger!

16. La beep sur le nose of the petit cute écureuil.

17. Fird Birfle says:

Brava !!!

18. kibblenibble says:

19. phred's mom says:

Is that a teeny tiny tongue tip I see?

20. victoreia says:

It’s probably a good thing I did some catching-up-on-my-work before seeing this!

21. Fird Birfle says:

what’s “work” ???

Pretty darn useless.

22. Annoying, irritating stuff that you’re supposed to do so they pay you money so you can buy pet food for your ani-pals…..sometimes it includes having to deal with annoying irritating people you can’t avoid. (Or shoot.)

Excuse me, I need a drink…..

23. Flutterby says:

Whisker ‘splosion !! Very interesting nosecicle, as I’ve never really seen one that close up and….beep.

24. erm, I just coo’d at my screen. :oops: I’ll go ato the back of the line now.

25. doomchild says:

Why would you coo at your screen? No no, you see, you coo’d at the sqwrl! You totally did not just “tap your screen”, instead you “beeped a sqwrl nosie!”

Sheesh… next time you’ll probably be “daydreaming” instead of “spending the evening with Brad Pitt”. Anyway, gotta go, Depp’s calling…

26. Appreciate your setting me straight. And yes, Tom and I had a lovely evening :D

27. “to”, to the back… sheesh.

28. Days later, I find my computer screen is developing a little dimple where I keep beeping this squirrel’s nose! It’s impossible (!) to not beep it as I review recent posts to overload on C.O….