THIS JUST IN: Stackable Giraffes

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay got a holiday present of this baby reticulated giraffe, born on December 27. She’s 5 foot, 7 inches tall and weighs about 127 pounds.

Looks like she’ll fit in nicely, Jill R.

Comments

1. CatViccer says:

Giraffe Jenga!

2. What’s (or who’s) on top of Mama?

3. I love Mom’s EPICALLY (is that a word?) knobbular knees!

4. I’m 5′ 7″ but I don’t weigh 127 pounds. Okay, maybe if you count just my left side. LOL

5. PS Still waiting patiently for my Petite Lap Giraffe™. Should arrive 3/4 through 2014, I estimate.

6. 260Oakley says:

Oooh, the new Spielberg film, Giraffic Park, is out. Featuring Tyrannosaurus Necks.

7. Oooo, just what I asked for! Leggy Legos!!!

8. BWAHAHAHAHA!

9. Pulls out Dr Suessical Brain Cells and pens a poem.
    Giraffes.
    Loveable, hugable, stackable rackable .
    Heads in the clouds eating leafs most delectable
    nobular, neckular, nosular kneebular
    Spotted and dotted leaving viewers besotted.
    bouncable, flouncable stretchable, bendable
    Dancing their way through a field so adorable
    Giraffes.

10. kibblenibble says:

Nice! :-)

11. WOW.

12. One Skunk Todd says:

I think the technical term is “Nesting Giraffes”. :) Heh, now I have images of giraffes in nests. Very TALL nests. :D

13. Can’tchya just see the commercial:
    Tired of your old giraffes just sprawling about? Get the new Stackable Giraffes!
    They’re Compact! They’re Efficient!
    This new Momma+Baby set makes a great hat rack!

Get yours now!

14. This baby giraffe is what I used to weigh in high school…. and we’re the same height, too… T_T

Cute as a button!

15. *desperately resists urge to reply*

16. I am betting on the Petite Lap Giraffe Theresa (and all the rest of us) is waiting for.

17. Awesome-get published!

18. I was trying to figure out where mama’s tailio was, until I realized that’s her front end.
    /forehead slap/

19. Flutterby says:

Me too, ceejoe! It was only when I scrolled down to he hooves that I understood the mystery….then again, I’m a little slow on the uptake!

That giraffe calf is so anerable!

20. Flutterby says:

THE hooves! *headdesk*

21. Mary (the first) says:

haha yeah, I’m 5’10” (also a respectable bebeh giraffe size) but probably weigh about as much as the mama giraffe instead of the behbeh! :D

22. Mary (the first) says:

Me too!!! I was sitting here thinking, “giraffe tocks!! yay!!” and didn’t really grasp it wasn’t her tocks until I noticed her toes were pointing the wrong way.

23. Mary (the first) says:

I should have read to the bottom before answering ceejoe.. or I could have just said “ditto” to your comment :D

24. *headdesk*….nice term……now I know what to call my reaction to SO many things at work… good and bad, thx!

25. i’m going to go ahead and stick my neck out and say that this is definitely a Comment of The Month!

26. But wait! There’s more!

27. And me three! Glad I was not the only one…

Am I the only one who thinks the baby has been taking lessons in disapproval from bunnies? That baby looks displeased…

28. What?! No comment on behbeh’s chubbular neck rolls?

29. Thank you for pointing them out!

30. That was unbeatable.

31. Yes we can put a tiny pony under babeh giraffe…and put a dik dik under the pony:

32. OH! I thought those were her tocks, too!!

33. I was going to say the same thing about myself! I’m 5’7″ and, sadly, not 127 pounds.

LOVE giraffes!

34. victoreia says:

I’m 5’1″, and I’m not 127 pounds, either! *pouts* :cry:

35. victoreia says:

“Stick my neck out” *snerk*

36. skippymom says:

I’m 5’5″, and not gonna say how much more than the baby I weigh.

37. skippymom says:

I was all trying to figure out where her bits were right up until I read these comments.

38. skippymom says:

She does look rather morose and jaded for one so young.

39. I’d look displeased too, if I were dropped that distance at birth! and my next task was to untangle those legs and stand on the darn things!! I figure baby giraffes have a right to look disgruntled for about the first three weeks, or until they learn how to unravel their legs on the go!
    But that’s just me, and I’m wierd :P

40. Fird Birfle says:

YAY giraffes of all sizes.
    YAY poetry.
    YAY KA!!!!

41. Fird Birfle says:

Flutterby wins for “best 2-word rhyming descriptive phrase of the week”

*giraffe calf* !!!!

42. Fird Birfle says:

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY and also YAY

43. I don’t know – a pudu might fit better.

44. SlaveToCat says:

I was thinking that was the best camouflaged Giraffe butt ever. Or a photo shop privacy moment.

45. I am totally baby giraffe sized. Exactly 5’7″ and 127 lbs. :)