Got a Picture Without so Much Cat in it?

We’ve got dog, box and cat,

Dog, rug and cat,

Dog, pillow and cat,

…or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and CAT!

Could you do the dog, pillow and cat without the cat?

With apologies to Monty Python and Spam lovers everywhere. Photos: Luke and Lilly in a box by Tricia F. Two of a kind, by Ant. Pillow kitty Ziggy and Moxie pup, by Annabelle L. Beaker & Guinea pigs by Ilovebutter. Two kitties, Dudley & Fergie, by Janet B.

1. This could only be better with singing Vikings in the background.

2. I didn’t even know that existed, but yes, that is exactly what I meant :)

3. Shut up, bloody Vikings!

4. Would that be Muppet pig Vikings singing “In The Navy”? If so, then I agree!

5. Or Minnesota Vikings.

6. I love cat! I’m having cat, cat, cat, cat, cat and cat.

7. That’s a lot of potential cat poop.

8. I am prepared! (waving industrial-size litter box scoops)

9. I’m having cat, big cat and monster cat from Tschernobyl … My litterbox is a sand pit for from Toys r us and using that was the best idea I ever had. It is 3 times as big as the largest litter box and they sell it for almost no money…

10. I’m confused….

11. I see the trend you’re following there.

12. Dog, rug and cat made me squeeee out loud, also I call matchingks on those two!!

13. That cat is adorable but that dog! What breed is that? Part husky/wolf/shepard and all gorgeous!

Oh, and don’t forget that snake!

14. inorite? I saw the colors and thought part collie. Very pretty.

15. I was thinking part coyote, myself, something about the face.

16. Oh, and by the way, Picture 2: CAAAALLLLIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!111

17. It’s pointless to try to keep a cat out of an Internet picture.

18. Mary (the first) says:

Let’s face it, it’s pretty pointless to try to keep a cat out of just about anything they want to get into. Which is just about everything.

19. bob drummond says:

What about politics? Maybe we should have a cat in the OVAL OFFICE FOR ACHANGE ! AND his staff could be made up of other members of the animal kingdom ! Anybody in agreement on this ? All in favor say MEOW !!!

20. Fird Birfle says:

Eternal Optimist

21. MEOW!!!! (Although, cats in congress could indeed be dangerous.)

22. SlaveToCat says:

Oh my ….could you imagine a cat in the white house and cats in congress.

That would create one incredible Cat Fight… :(

23. Fird Birfle says:

but it might be PROGRESS, over the present sitchyashon …

24. Loving these commingling, species sleeping pics. :D

It’s all about sharing, though, isn’t it? No one needs to be banished from a comfy bed whent there’s plenty of room! These pets set wonderful examples for those hoggier personalities.

25. #1: What did I DRINK last night?
    #2: I will grudgingly accept your body heat.
    #3: Nobody better mess with my pal here.
    #4: Should you fall behind on your payments, Mr. Blackie and Mr. Ginger here will pay you a little “social call.”
    #5: Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!

26. :lol: I love it :lol:

27. Purrfect captions T.U.M.

I especially like #4 the guinea pigs enforcers :lol:

28. wannadance says:

i am sorry. i am SO SO SORRY. I AM SO SO SO SORRY.

29. No you’re not! :D

30. snoopysnake says:

I’m sorry, but I’m not allowed to argue with you unless you’ve paid.

31. baahaha! “But I don’t like cat!”
    Couldn’t have said it better myself…

& oh my what a lovely puppers in #2!

32. baby birdie says:

Agreed on both points.

33. wannadance says:

hours later: eaten and digested by spam. cats.
    they are woody…

34. As long as they’re not… tinny… (Shriek!)

35. snoopysnake says:

The cats are nibblin’ the cro-quet ‘oops!

36. wannadance says:

omyspam: i am hovering on the borderline of moderation. let’s see, what’s for tea? buttered scones for tea…

37. Fird Birfle says:

“I’m a lumberjack, & I’m okay,
    I sleep all night & I work all daaaaayyyy…..”

Sir Spam-a-lot

38. wannadance says:

well, that is two cats..

39. Whatever happend to… the Mark Anthony Experience tag?

40. But I don’t want ANY cat!

41. hah!
    Juno is my doggeh’s real name… and she never, ever wants ANY cat… and as I read this, she sneezed at me. So… for a second there, I wondered whether my dog had posted…
    then I remembered she’s not very good at typing, so it prolly wasn’t her.

42. @ Theresa:
    1. Now I have seen everything.
    2. Actually, it is not really he length that makes him a monster kitty… He is tall, but still not tall enough for his weight. He has the Garfield syndrome if you know what I mean :)

43. Rachel of Cyberia says:

I can do you cat and dog without the box, and I can do you cat and box without the dog, and I can do you all three concurrent or consecutive, but I can’t do you dog and box without the cat. Cat is compulsory — they’re all cat, you see.
    ~apologies to Tom Stoppard

44. bob drummond says:

Let’s hear it for cat-a-mania!!!!

45. I wish I could be snuggled/cuddled with like that too

46. Fird Birfle says:

but where are the llamas???

48. OMG I know that goose. He used to go to the parades when I lived in St. Augustine!