Got a Picture Without so Much Cat in it?

We’ve got dog, box and cat,

Dog, rug and cat,

Dog, pillow and cat,

…or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and CAT!

Could you do the dog, pillow and cat without the cat?

CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS!

With apologies to Monty Python and Spam lovers everywhere. Photos: Luke and Lilly in a box by Tricia F. Two of a kind, by Ant. Pillow kitty Ziggy and Moxie pup, by Annabelle L. Beaker & Guinea pigs by Ilovebutter. Two kitties, Dudley & Fergie, by Janet B.

Comments

1. This could only be better with singing Vikings in the background.

2. Would that be Muppet pig Vikings singing “In The Navy”? If so, then I agree!

3. Shut up, bloody Vikings!

4. I love cat! I’m having cat, cat, cat, cat, cat and cat.

5. That’s a lot of potential cat poop.

6. Dog, rug and cat made me squeeee out loud, also I call matchingks on those two!!

7. Oh, and by the way, Picture 2: CAAAALLLLIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!111

8. I see the trend you’re following there.

9. It’s pointless to try to keep a cat out of an Internet picture.

10. Loving these commingling, species sleeping pics. :D

It’s all about sharing, though, isn’t it? No one needs to be banished from a comfy bed whent there’s plenty of room! These pets set wonderful examples for those hoggier personalities.

11. #1: What did I DRINK last night?
    #2: I will grudgingly accept your body heat.
    #3: Nobody better mess with my pal here.
    #4: Should you fall behind on your payments, Mr. Blackie and Mr. Ginger here will pay you a little “social call.”
    #5: Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!

12. wannadance says:

i am sorry. i am SO SO SORRY. I AM SO SO SO SORRY.

13. I am prepared! (waving industrial-size litter box scoops)

14. Mary (the first) says:

Let’s face it, it’s pretty pointless to try to keep a cat out of just about anything they want to get into. Which is just about everything.

15. baahaha! “But I don’t like cat!”
    Couldn’t have said it better myself…

& oh my what a lovely puppers in #2!

16. wannadance says:

hours later: eaten and digested by youtube.com. spam. cats.
    they are woody…

17. wannadance says:

omyspam: i am hovering on the borderline of moderation. let’s see, what’s for tea? buttered scones for tea…

18. wannadance says:

well, that is two cats..

19. Purrfect captions T.U.M.

I especially like #4 the guinea pigs enforcers :lol:

20. I’m having cat, big cat and monster cat from Tschernobyl … My litterbox is a sand pit for from Toys r us and using that was the best idea I ever had. It is 3 times as big as the largest litter box and they sell it for almost no money…

21. Or Minnesota Vikings.

22. Whatever happend to… the Mark Anthony Experience tag?

23. But I don’t want ANY cat!

24. @ Theresa:
    1. Now I have seen everything.
    2. Actually, it is not really he length that makes him a monster kitty… He is tall, but still not tall enough for his weight. He has the Garfield syndrome if you know what I mean :)

25. hah!
    Juno is my doggeh’s real name… and she never, ever wants ANY cat… and as I read this, she sneezed at me. So… for a second there, I wondered whether my dog had posted…
    then I remembered she’s not very good at typing, so it prolly wasn’t her.
    :D

26. I didn’t even know that existed, but yes, that is exactly what I meant :)

27. That cat is adorable but that dog! What breed is that? Part husky/wolf/shepard and all gorgeous!

Oh, and don’t forget that snake!

28. :lol: I love it :lol:

29. inorite? I saw the colors and thought part collie. Very pretty.

30. Rachel of Cyberia says:

I can do you cat and dog without the box, and I can do you cat and box without the dog, and I can do you all three concurrent or consecutive, but I can’t do you dog and box without the cat. Cat is compulsory — they’re all cat, you see.
    ~apologies to Tom Stoppard

31. bob drummond says:

What about politics? Maybe we should have a cat in the OVAL OFFICE FOR ACHANGE ! AND his staff could be made up of other members of the animal kingdom ! Anybody in agreement on this ? All in favor say MEOW !!!

32. bob drummond says:

Let’s hear it for cat-a-mania!!!!

33. I was thinking part coyote, myself, something about the face.

34. I wish I could be snuggled/cuddled with like that too

35. Fird Birfle says:

meeeYOW

Signed,
    Eternal Optimist

36. Fird Birfle says:

“I’m a lumberjack, & I’m okay,
    I sleep all night & I work all daaaaayyyy…..”

Signed,
    Sir Spam-a-lot

37. Fird Birfle says:

but where are the llamas???

38. SlaveToCat says:

Oh my ….could you imagine a cat in the white house and cats in congress.

That would create one incredible Cat Fight… :(

39. I’m confused….

40. CUIDADOS!!! LOS LLLLLLLAMAAAASSS!!!

41. As long as they’re not… tinny… (Shriek!)

42. MEOW!!!! (Although, cats in congress could indeed be dangerous.)

43. No you’re not! :D

44. Fird Birfle says:

but it might be PROGRESS, over the present sitchyashon …

45. snoopysnake says:

The cats are nibblin’ the cro-quet ‘oops!

46. snoopysnake says:

I’m sorry, but I’m not allowed to argue with you unless you’ve paid.

47. OMG I know that goose. He used to go to the parades when I lived in St. Augustine!

#Iknowafamousgoose