Meanwhile in Russia…

Nesting Dolls! Now available in original life-size!

Hide the vodka! Ahhh too late.

It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma, Mischa M.

1. This is insanely adorable.

2. I would love them on the bookshelves!

3. Fird Birfle says:

would you like them, in a house?
    would you like them, with a mouse?

Green Eggs & Ham

4. Martha in Washington says:

I would snorgle them on a train!
    I would snorgle them in the rain!
    I would nom them in a box!
    I would nom them with a fox!

Sam I Am

5. KittyAdventures says:

Would you could you in a boat?
    Or riding on a great big goat?
    Would you could you with a tram?
    Should you tickle them Sam I am?
    Signed a big fluffy cat in a hat

6. Fird Birfle says:

Nicely done, ka :)

7. Fird Birfle says:

and MIW (sorry my first response was incomplete)

8. Do they come in a cat model?

9. They would make great dusters.

10. Actually you would think so to look at them but they really make the dust worse. I own one…or should I say she owns me? Lol

However I do understand that the fur they shed if kept and spun into yarn makes for incredibly warm and soft winter clothes! *note* I have not tried this just heard from other owners and my dog’s breeder.

11. Fird Birfle says:

In a related story, there has been a massive earthquake, resulting in an explosion of white FLOOF, in the living room. Yarn spinners have been notified and are on standby.

12. Yarn spinners spinning a yarn….

13. I was just thinking, “Of course they have hardwood floors. Look at all that FLOOF.”

14. softest. Beanbag Chairs. EVER.

*swandive! into floofpile!*

15. Blue Footed Booby says:

I’ve found that swan diving is pretty hard on pets.

You should always jump in feet-first.

16. BFB, do you speak from experience?! :D

17. Blue Footed Booby says:

Yes. :C

18. Thank you for clarifying that.

19. Yes, please.

20. Disapproving bunbushka?

21. HAH!

22. How? 8O

Don’t misunderstand this is mind numbing cute. But I would just like to know how they got all of them to line up and fall asleep like that,.

23. They’re probably like my cat. If they’re sleeping on a smooth surface, like that hardwood floor, slowly sliding them across it into position is no problem at all.

24. I can’t remember where I first saw this (probably reddit) but that’s exactly what the guy did :D

25. Hah! I’m imagining shuffleboard with puppehs :)
    It’s a wonderful mental picture!

26. I wanna play shufflepups!

27. A leetle stoli in water dish and…

28. so cute!

29. LisaLassie says:

I believe that these were contestants for the “Seven Days of Cutemas” contest but a certain unnamed somebody at CO whom I will not name, had some serious counting problems (“Seven? Eight? Seven? Eight? Seven? Eight? Oh forget it: I’ll just hide them for now and think of something for after Christmas.”)

By the way: this is an anonymous posting. Ignore that name over the comment.

30. *giggle*

31. Just bought the 2012 calender: LOVE IT.

32. Dad is resting after a long stretch of Lamaze coaching for mom giving birth to quintuplets! Whooof Whooof Whooof – push! Again…zzzzz

33. Are those American Eskimos? They sure look like the one I used to have. Fluffy and clean (he never got dirty – mud just fell off his fur once it dried), no doggy smell and wicked smart! He hid from me once by curling up on a white bedspread and hiding his nose and eyes. Lovely, lovely little floofballs!

34. I believe they’re Samoyeds

35. The American Eskimo dog is a small to medium sized dog, while the Samoyed is a larger dog.

36. My vote is with the American Eskimo dog. I just had to put down my 15 1/2 year old Eskie :( and she looked like those dogs. When she was asleep on my hardwood floors, I could have easily moved anywhere by sliding her and she wouldn’t have noticed a thing!

37. Actually judging from their size next to the couch those are Samoyeds and the 5 puppies on the end look to be about 8 weeks old maybe 10. I have one that’s 6 years old and she’s the sweetest and smartest dog I have ever owned!

38. Fluffffyyy!! I see a lot of noses that we could beep since they are passed out.

We all get fluffier with age…;D

39. Aside from being cute, they appear to be very orderly!

40. fleurdamour says:

Cute orderload

41. anonononymous says:

A Dada fluffle and Mummy fluffle…
    And a baby fluffle and a baby fluffle and a baby fluffle and a baby fluffle and a baby fluffle and a very youthful tiny grandmother fluffle and a baby fluffle.

My brain has clearly exploded from the cute.

42. Fird Birfle says:

and it’s all adorable !!!

43. they’re actually stuffed dogs, peta would be disappointed

44. I think they are Samoyeds. If they were Eskimos, they would be doing this in your lap. They would all try to fit. I have one mini eski and i refer to him as a ‘velcro dog’ since he seems to be attached to me almost all the time.

45. 8O Господи, помилуй! *THUD*

46. Fird Birfle says:

since when does Theresa know Russkie???

47. fleurdamour says:

Secret Cold War era cloning experiment exposed!

48. I like the way Papa Floof is warming his paws in Mama Floof’s floof. Typical.

49. Gas Leak! Tragic! kidding of course…LOL.