Cleavage Overload!

With such luxurious curves, a young Christie Wrinkly dreams of being a super model.

Boomer is a great roll model, Mickey S.

Comments

1. Massive folderama going on here. Requires snorgling. Must investigate.

2. Mary (the first) says:

I bet if we got her some botox she’d look completely different. But less snorgly.

3. Fird Birfle says:

THIS IS how Boomer rolls !!!1!!! :)

4. How is there not someone permanantly attached to those wrinkles snorfing them???
    Oh I can just hear the snorts and snores from here.

5. kibblenibble says:

*honk-shu…honk-shu…honk-shu*

6. I just know that there’s a dog under there somewhere.

7. Makes me think about how the more folds in your brain mean you’re smarter or somesuch. Wonder if Boomer’s folds hold CUTE?!?

8. Wrinkles? What wrinkles? Those are cute lines!!
    At least that what I call mine ;-)

9. Somebody is hogging all the gravity. :P

10. PS: BEEP!

11. Fird Birfle says:

Evidently, the quantity of folds and crevices remains consistent in one person’s brain from somewhere during infancy. The synapses and electrical impulse occurrences (sp?) do change. According to two articles that I’ve found thus far although one
    of those (from the NYT) was dated in the year 2000 and the other one (below) doesn’t even carry a date at all as I can locate.

12. Fird Birfle says:

Muy Excellente, Senora!!!

13. LOL!

14. Man, my fat rolls are nowhere NEAR that cute! :(

15. Wow….such, blorpularity !!

16. Anyone else see this title and expect an “n’ racks” post of some kind?

I bet puppers looks hilarious when he shakes off after getting wet.

17. I thought I was the only one!

18. I was going to say this needs a Blorp tag….

19. Looks more like Cheryl Fatigues to me.

20. *giggle*

21. Elle Macfurson.

22. Also, Pillow Jovovich.

23. Fleurdamour says:

I swear I thought this pupster was a crumpled up towel for a minute.

24. Fleurdamour says:

PS – Just imagine the snorting noises. I can hear them from here.

25. . . . . . I can’t figure out where his eyes go . . . . .

26. I love it!!!!

27. Kari Callin says:

OH NO! Another victim of the rare but dreaded wrinkle avalanche!

28. Blobfish

29. cutest cauliflower ever…oh…wait….this cauliflower is snoring….

30. THIS is the very definition of “faceplant”. Only lots cuter than when I do it.

31. much prefer this role model with his blorpitude and snorgle factor than those “other” stick figures without a soul models… oh yeah!!! Bring it on Boomer

32. shellybeans says:

if wrinkles indicate character . . . well this pup has plenty :)

33. Dog? That’s a pile of whipped cream with dark chocolate sauce and sprinkles.

34. I want to see what the whole dog looks like! I’d love more pictures.

35. Oh what lovely creases and crevasses. How I would love to snorgle them all day long!

36. Jabba the Mutt!!!

37. Fird Birfle says:

well-done, Lindie :)

38. I have yet to figure out which end I’m looking at.

39. Is there a face in there somewhere? :)

40. I bet his family have to look for their missing socks, remote controls, etc. in there.