On the Twelfth Day of Cutemas,

My true lof gave to me: Twelve penguins a-waddling!

Taken in Asahikawa-shi, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan by Flickr user LAI Ryanne.

Comments

1. Yay!!! Merry Ctemas!!!

2. thanks for all the joy you give us all year, Mike!

3. bob drummond says:

Yeah, MIKE! I wish all you guys at Cute oveerload a very blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year . Also say hi to the gang over in the MOD LOUNGE for me ,okay ?

4. bob drummond says:

aaaaamazing that someone actually got a actual gang of twelve big penguins going for a stroll in public !!!

5. bob drummond says:

…got a picture of…. (sorry about that !)

6. Wheeee! Before Xmas morning services, the choir had to get their hit of CO! We weren’t disappointed!

7. Joyeux Noël à tous !!
    Merry Christmas to all !!

8. Number 12 appears to have not-so-happy feet. Fröliche Weihnachten CO!

9. Tim McDaniel says:

Ah, snow … cute penguins waddling on the snow …

trees … [fx: record scratching to a halt]

What? Did they import penguins to go with their northerly macaques? What next, kangaroos in Kyushu? elephants in Edo?

10. Merry Christmas to Meg, Not that Mike, Pyrit, and all the other posters who make me giggle and squeal nearly every day! Loffs the penguins, love every cute thing!

11. Have the Qtest X-Mas EVAH everyone !

12. Here are my sincere thanks to all the great people connected with CO (that includes YOU, dear commenters!) who have helped me retain my few shreds of sanity on this interesting planet with your own brand of hilarious insanity. CO motto: come for the Qte; stay for the comments. Holiday wishes for all, as they say in Hungary:
    “Kellemes karácsonyt és boldog új évet kivánok Önnöknek”

13. AWESOME! :D

14. NOMTOM, the hovertext… Possible your opus maximus, LOL!

Merry Christmas to the whole lot of you, for bringing so much joy and squirmy happiness to so many people.

15. Uh, that would be “possibly”…

16. Merry Christmas to everyone at CO!

17. Your video-finding skills continually amaze me, Theresa. I do believe you are to Youtube videos what Oakley is to the pun. A Merry and a Happy to you!

18. Penguins are my most favorite bird ever! I especially love King Emperor Penguins. So majestic.

19. bookmonstercats says:

You belong to a seriously cool choir, Theresa. I love my choir, but I’m not sure they are Cuteporters.

20. thelittlemyrmidon says:

Thanks to Angel for the holiday greetings in Hungarian. I posted that on my husband’s music teacher’s Facebook page. Her name is Enikő Könye and she used to appear on TV.

21. I think getting The Gang of 12 (penguins) together for a stroll is pretty impressive too.

22. Omg. That was so kewl.

23. Dreaming ferret…(so cute)…so kewl!

24. Penguins(baby penguins)are totally adorable.

25. Is this a picture of the choir?

26. Wait a minute. Are these wild penguins? In Japan? (head spinning)

27. Piratejenny says:

They’re one of the biggest attractions at Asahikawa Zoo, which is the largest zoo in (I believe) all of Japan. They take them out for a parade-stroll every day during the winter. :D

28. SO GORGEOUS