On the Eleventh Day of Cutemas,

My true lof gave to me: Elebenty puppies lapping!

Circle the waggins! American Water Spaniels, by Mary & Norman K.

1. bob drummond says:

2. Compare the puppies to the size of the newspapers on the floor. That’s how (not) big they are.

3. Wouldn’t they be American MILK Spaniels?

4. Hey not that I’m complaining but there are only 10 puppies lapping, number eleven as been crowded out by her greedy brothers, poor baby girl, come with me I’ll take care of you. (grabs little girl puppette and runs)

5. What’s with all this rampant theft around here? :lol:

6. We just can’t help ourselves.

7. Well, I did hear on the radio news that this is the season for rampant theft…….

8. But Your Honor, it was not getting it’s share of the milk, my client was only thinking of the well being of the puppy! ;-)

9. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Oh no you don’t! IWANTTHEPUPPY!!! *snatches puppeh from Gigi and runs for cover*

10. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

In the mod lounge? What’d I do? Pass the peppermint hot chocolate.

11. Want some whipped cream with that?

12. Oh please oh please Santa I waaaant!! Puppehs!!

13. emmberrann says:

Splayage!!! & Splashage!!! Logs me some bebeh doggies!!!

14. emmberrann says:

Oops, that should be “Lofs”.

15. JLAmusings says:

The leg splayage is keeling me too.

16. Christmas in Lap-land.

17. Or the Milky Way.

18. they’re lapradors

19. OMG you two…! :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. thelittlemyrmidon says:

Not to be a pain in the butt, but the “Twelve Days of Christmas” starts on Christmas Day and runs until “The Day of the Epiphany”, January 6th.

21. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, this is the 12 days of Cutemas. We have our own policies around here. *sheesh*

22. Yes, I knew someone would point that out! You are correct, thelittlemyrmidon – but oh well! Cutemas plays by its own rules I guess. Hope you are enjoying it. :-)

23. Perhaps this is a preview, and we will sing through it again in the days following. (I hope I hope)

24. Too late. You’re officially a pain in the butt. ;D

25. thelittlemyrmidon says:

OK, my job here is done.

26. Is there a Rule of Cute regarding splayage? How about Extreme Splayage, as demonstrated here? If there isn’t, I suspect you’ll be hearing from Maru’s Cattorney.

27. I know nothing about puppeh-raising but where’s mom dog to provide the meelks?

28. I love the perpendicular splayage at 11 o’clock–that pupster Is rockin the splat look! And I can’t help but notice that that is one seriously ginormous milk bowl. Is it a kiddie pool?

29. lappin’ de field, so far ahead you think you’re the puppeh’s behind

30. Alice Shortcake says:

Looks like one of those 1930s seen-from-above dance routines choreographed by Fuzzby Barkley.

31. Mary (the first) says:

32. I’m in the mod lounge also, where’s the rum fruit cake?

33. ‘Circle the waggins’! Brilliant! I’m going to have to use that when I see my friends’ dogs tomorrow. :)

34. kibblenibble says:

After they drink, and you carefully pick them up, they make all those leetle “mmf -mmmf-mmf” full belleh sounds! :-)

35. And when those beelies are too full, careful they don’t, you know, splort all over you.

36. Caroleypants says:

Admit it, how many of us counted the hovertext ‘Laps’ to make sure there were Elebenty? I so need to get a life………. Puppy butts!!!!!

37. #1 I hope that there is more than one Mom for elebenty pups (perhaps that is why there is supplimental milk) and
    #2 are these not American Milk Spaniels?

38. It looks to me like, along with the lapping, they have been doing some serious paper shredding. Bless ’em.

39. A ring of skydivers in formation!

40. Splay-hance!