On the Eleventh Day of Cutemas,

My true lof gave to me: Elebenty puppies lapping!

Circle the waggins! American Water Spaniels, by Mary & Norman K.

Comments

1. bob drummond says:

hOW BIG ARE THESE LITTLE GUYS ? SOOOO TINYYYYY!! And cute too .

2. Wouldn’t they be American MILK Spaniels?

3. Hey not that I’m complaining but there are only 10 puppies lapping, number eleven as been crowded out by her greedy brothers, poor baby girl, come with me I’ll take care of you. (grabs little girl puppette and runs)

4. Oh please oh please Santa I waaaant!! Puppehs!!

5. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Oh no you don’t! IWANTTHEPUPPY!!! *snatches puppeh from Gigi and runs for cover*

6. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

In the mod lounge? What’d I do? Pass the peppermint hot chocolate.

7. emmberrann says:

Splayage!!! & Splashage!!! Logs me some bebeh doggies!!!

8. Want some whipped cream with that?

9. emmberrann says:

Oops, that should be “Lofs”.

10. What’s with all this rampant theft around here? :lol:

11. Compare the puppies to the size of the newspapers on the floor. That’s how (not) big they are.

12. Christmas in Lap-land.

13. Or the Milky Way.

14. thelittlemyrmidon says:

Not to be a pain in the butt, but the “Twelve Days of Christmas” starts on Christmas Day and runs until “The Day of the Epiphany”, January 6th.

15. JLAmusings says:

The leg splayage is keeling me too.

16. Is there a Rule of Cute regarding splayage? How about Extreme Splayage, as demonstrated here? If there isn’t, I suspect you’ll be hearing from Maru’s Cattorney.

17. But Your Honor, it was not getting it’s share of the milk, my client was only thinking of the well being of the puppy! ;-)

18. I know nothing about puppeh-raising but where’s mom dog to provide the meelks?

19. I love the perpendicular splayage at 11 o’clock–that pupster Is rockin the splat look! And I can’t help but notice that that is one seriously ginormous milk bowl. Is it a kiddie pool?

20. We just can’t help ourselves.

21. Too late. You’re officially a pain in the butt. ;D

22. Yes, I knew someone would point that out! You are correct, thelittlemyrmidon – but oh well! Cutemas plays by its own rules I guess. Hope you are enjoying it. :-)

23. Perhaps this is a preview, and we will sing through it again in the days following. (I hope I hope)

24. lappin’ de field, so far ahead you think you’re the puppeh’s behind

25. Alice Shortcake says:

Looks like one of those 1930s seen-from-above dance routines choreographed by Fuzzby Barkley.

26. they’re lapradors

27. I’m in the mod lounge also, where’s the rum fruit cake?

28. ‘Circle the waggins’! Brilliant! I’m going to have to use that when I see my friends’ dogs tomorrow. :)

29. kibblenibble says:

After they drink, and you carefully pick them up, they make all those leetle “mmf -mmmf-mmf” full belleh sounds! :-)

30. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, this is the 12 days of Cutemas. We have our own policies around here. *sheesh*

31. Mary (the first) says:

Exactly!!

32. Caroleypants says:

Admit it, how many of us counted the hovertext ‘Laps’ to make sure there were Elebenty? I so need to get a life………. Puppy butts!!!!!

33. And when those beelies are too full, careful they don’t, you know, splort all over you.

34. #1 I hope that there is more than one Mom for elebenty pups (perhaps that is why there is supplimental milk) and
    #2 are these not American Milk Spaniels?

35. thelittlemyrmidon says:

OK, my job here is done.

36. It looks to me like, along with the lapping, they have been doing some serious paper shredding. Bless ‘em.

37. Well, I did hear on the radio news that this is the season for rampant theft…….

38. A ring of skydivers in formation!

39. OMG you two…! :lol: :lol: :lol: