C.O.: The Cure for Insomnia

Are you looking for the safe, all-natural way to relax? Try Cute Overload, the gentle alternative to sleeping aids. Whether at your desk during a hectic day, or just before bedtime, Cute Overload’s soothing blend of puppies, kittens, hammies, and bunnies ease away tensions so you can get the rest you need.

Ooh, I wouldn’t let those claws anywhere near my touch screen, Emily W.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

*carefully slides in between the pretty sheets, gently spoons leetle doggy, begins to honk-shu in harmony with said doggy*

2. “While visions of sugar pups danced in their heads…”

3. Scotty Mac-honk-shus.

4. Silent night, puppy night.

5. A Christmas song puts me in the lounge??

6. Mary (the first) says:

*wondering how kibblenibble would feel if I joined them.. it sounds lovely.. maybe not the honk-shuing though…*

7. Mary (the first) says:

What song was it?? Meanwhile, enjoy some nog.. do you wish rum or non-rum?

8. Fird Birfle says:

Who was it (victoreia?) the other day, who
    listed the comment “hum” to the “bug” ??? :)

9. Fird Birfle says:

(this was intended, to land underneath Gigi asking,
    about being caught by the Big Green Moderayshun Machine)

10. You know, the one about unpickled pickles. :P

11. I believe it was, indeed, me who said it. But I borrowed it from a hovertext, so I can’t trademark it. (Dang!)

12. I never operate heavy machinery (except my brain) while under CO influence.

13. bob drummond says:

mAYBE WE ALL SHOULD MEET TOGETHER IN THE MOD LOUNGE FOR DRINKS AND APPYS .AND A TOAST FOR A BLESSED CHRISMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR ! ( somebody please pass the fruitcake ! )

14. Fird Birfle says:

;)

15. Ohhh he’s so delightfully scruffy!!

16. whoo yea ! Party in the Mod Lounge !!! I’ll bring some killer spinach dip I recently discovered & those cute little cocktail bread slices.

17. i hope you made enough for all the moddy boys and girls!

18. I hope there’s enough peppermint-schnapps hot cocoa!

19. Does anyone ever have trouble falling asleep at their work desk? Seemed like no matter what was going on, work was the one place I could always get sleepy. At the worst possible times.

20. bob drummond says:

Do you mean… CUCUMBERS !!!!!

21. [peephole opens and snaps shut]

welcome! what’re you having?

22. Looks like my baby Pepper! He does the Honk-shu and also snoopy’s yawn. lol