Sammy and the City

I’m Sammy.

You may remember me from such Cute Overload polls as “Boo v. Sammy“.

But there is so much more to me than the fact that I’m a sweet Pomeranian.

I’m an extremely well-traveled, fashionable, cosmopolitan New Yorker

I could tell you stories all day. Come on over to my neck of the woods and hear alllll about me.

Special thanks for the follow up from Scott S. and of course, Sammy. Learn lots, lots more about Sammy over at Sammyandthecity.com.

Comments

1. Such a happy little pup. The combination of the pjs in the last picture, the fountainy tailio and leg splayage is soooo redonk.

2. POM”S THE CUTEST DOGS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!11!111!11

3. The dropseat PJs in the last picture are just too over the top FAB!!

4. With a Santa Patch no less!! :D

5. Stare at the first picture until you believe that he is just a head standing on two legs. Trust me, it’s fun.

6. I think it’s time for you to go home, skippymom. :)

7. What? I only had three hot buttered gins while I was in the lounge!

8. I like the peek a boo bag!

Im a fan.

9. cellarmouse says:

everything in NY’s just a little bit better..the achievers live there and they set a high bar…the creators create more, the carers care more, the greenies are way greener, even the rude fools are ruder and more foolish…so of course the cute are cuter…it’s no place for a li’l mouseburger like me (yes i know helen gurley brown said it first – she lives in NY)

10. Boo looks too much like he’s stuffed, Sammy looks real.

11. I don’t want to offend anyone but you can keep the city just give me the dog.

12. Fird Birfle says:

such admirable restraint & moderahun, skippymom
    You should run an AA chapter !!!! :)

13. Fird Birfle says:

You are erudite and have elegant powers of description.

14. Fird Birfle says:

Then you are too considerate, to live there anyhow???

“Offend” someone? In da Bronx or Brooklyn????

FUHGEDDABOUT it.

(If not evident, please watch an episode of The Sopranos on A/E :) )

15. Fird Birfle says:

That there just MIGHT be tha SMILIN’est pooch, Ah dun evah seen!!!

Signed,
    Foghorn Leghorn

16. I was just going to say, I can’t believe how SMILEY he is! It must be impossible to be in a bad mood with him around.

17. I love Sammy!

18. cellarmouse says:

i wish people would just say i’m nice even if i’m annoying…

19. I LOF his adorable little smile. Also, what kind of camera is that?! The sharpness and color is awesome!

20. Gloom Raider says:

Sammy looks like a live-action version of Foxkeh!

21. I luff Sammy’s laughing eyes and smile to go with them!!

22. I avoided saying it the last time, but dang that looks like my Charlie..

I’d show pics, however my attempt at it today only resulted in me running back and forth around the living room and photos of out of focus fuzz…

23. Soooo, we should say you’re nicely annoying? (JK)

24. Cute as he is I can’t help but think he’s a cut-price carbon copy of Boo.

25. The best and cutest New York tour guide ever!

26. OK,

if they put the last photo Sammy would have received the baby voters similar to Boo’s,

With the little Santa door flap. Its toooo cute.

Sammy

27. Jimmy Choo choo toy plz.

28. Smushy, Smushy – I love the city background photos, they are awesome. What a little wonderful world traveler and excitement in the eyes. Just look at this smile – what a happy baby to have. Love, Love., please keep sharing photos.

29. Kick the man out of the house – I want a vacation with both Boo and Sammy. They are more fluffy and appealing. Gotta Love the doggie Smiles.

30. bob drummond says:

I agree with you on that statement wholeheartedly !!!!!!

31. bob drummond says:

I just love that outfit in the last pic . It looks like sammy is posing for Playdog Magazine !!! HA,HA HA !

32. So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1