Baaa Humbug

You are being visited by the Goat of Christmas Cute-ure.

Season’s bleatings to Claire P. and her 1 week old Nigerian Dwarf goat.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Must kees adorbs white forehead spot.

*mwah*

2. Looks like Eben-no-knees-er Scrooge to me.

3. *snerk* ….and HAW!!!!!!

4. cellarmouse says:

sweet soft limpid sleepy eyes…so safe in loving arms…innocence, may it linger…til adventure is a choice…

5. OH MAH GAH . . . bleeble snarg warfleneebleblaart . . .

6. Tiny hoofeees. *snorgle*

7. Kari Callin says:

Why am I coal black, with a little dab of white? ‘Cuz I’m naughty most of the time! ;)

8. What an anerable widdle goatling … makes mah heart bleat with joy!

9. Maybe if the sheep/goat pair from December 21st can’t have kids/lambs due to species incompatibility, they could adopt this fella. So soft and fluffy-looking!

10. *asplode*

my iGadget just tried to autocorrect that to ‘wallows’… It also doesn’t like ‘snorgling’ and thinks (quite wrongly) that I’d rather go snorkeling.

Harrumph!

11. Goat to be number one, I kid you not.

12. Bleeble snarg Warfkeneebkeblaart was of course Xaphod Beeblebrox’s second cousins’ best friend college roomate twice removed on his mother’s side mailman. ;-)

13. I meant Warfleneebleblaart, of course. That other guy was Xaphod’s gardner.

14. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy ref. for the win!
    Adorable little blackand white goat for the win also. :)

15. I was just rendered omfleegobblesnert by this little butzelshmoopnik.

16. bob drummond says:

Does anyone here speak English? !Comprende ?

17. Yeah, iGadget’s autocorrect can be irritating. Like when it said I was going to be because of my bloodworm. (I had bloodwork that morning. :roll eyes:)

18. bob drummond says:

Very funny , Gigi , Very punny too !!!!

19. Gigi for the win!

20. Martha in Washington says:

Goat Bless Us, Every One!

21. WAAAAAANT! I’d love him and hug and call him George-goat…. I went to a petting farm at the weekend and petted goats and my gloves and coat still smell of goat. I luff it!

22. If he was mine, I’d name him Pepe le Cute. That lil’ white streak is the icing on the cute cake.

23. Fird Birfle says:

do no’ fergit to BEEP dee adorable nosicle !!!!!

24. Fird Birfle says:

me wan’ goatiepoo.

*adorable pout*

25. Fird Birfle says:

I concur.

26. Fird Birfle says:

*shifty eyes*
    *looks around for sharpy on bebbehtawk surveillance*

27. Fird Birfle says:

yet another sound reason, for us all to boycot computerology and to revert to
    manual typewriters !!!!

So, victoreia !!! How IS your bloodworm, anyhow???

Signed,
    Acknowledged Trubblemaker

28. Fird Birfle says:

ooooooo quite nice. Dickensian, AND Christmassy, also !!!

29. hmmm… it IS a first offense. and flutterby SHOULD know better. and it’s not a full, felonious “weedow.”

however, “widdle” is often a gateway word to full-blown baby talk and therefore i judge you, flutterby, with the following ban:

quit it.

30. And a round of Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters to us all!

31. “Acknowledged Trubblemaker”

Sometimes, it’s just good to acknowledge who you are and be comfertuhbuls with it. :)

32. kibblenibble says:

*beep* :-)

33. wannadance says:

it’s BOOP. i ought know. i invented it…modesty compels dancer to roll away…

34. wannadance says:

is he liable to drool or regurg? looks like a protective cloth, what you do really need for all babies..

blurp.

i love infants…

35. Sometimes my Maggie kitteh, who’s just a bit over a year old, is still kittenish enough that she doesn’t like to be picked up and snorgled. She won’t fight it, but she’ll let you know she’s got better things to do. And I tell her, “Too bad. You’re portable.”

A portable goatling….eeeeeeeeeeeh, I am ded.

36. Well, so far, the bloodworm isn’t causing any trouble, Trubblemaker. :P

37. Wait, that not wanting to be picked up is “kittenish”? *sigh* And here Ezri was, telling me how she’s too growed-up for that hugging stuff.

38. Very topical!!

39. Like. :-)

40. And the people all said sit down…
    Sit down you’re rocking the goat…