Pleeease May I Open One Gift Before Christmas?

Nooo. A thousand times, no.

You’ll have to wait a few more days.

Keep asking, Buckles, I think you’re wearing Kate P. down.

1. I’m going to go buy this kitten an EXTRA gift, just so he can open it right now. Those eyes….!

2. Fird Birfle says:

CUTE, to the elebenty-infinity power!!!

3. Awww, c’mon! Let him open juuust one.

Have you evah seen such sharp, pointy ears?! You could put an EYE out with those things!

4. Sweet little kitty girl. How can you say NO to that face?!?!

5. I could never. I’d give her presents any time she wanted one. And smootches. And ear scritches. And cuddles. Whatever!

6. Same here, jujube :D

7. I wouldn’t be able to say no to those eyes. (Good thing Kyuri and Ezri don’t have such killer sad-eyes skills!)

8. Don’t we have that box-o-puppies still sitting around here somewhere?

9. Holy-smokes, the chaosity that would commence.

10. Fird Birfle says:

sounds DELIGHTFUL to moi!!!

Chaos Can be FUN!!!!

11. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Funner than releasing an excited cat into a room filled with balloons?

12. Those eyes, it’s like falling into a wee pair of penseives…

13. Yes, that is precisely what those eyes do to one!

14. Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww, look at tha….face….. [ded]

15. JustanotherHeather says:

Smudgey nose! So adorabuhls.

16. Mary (the first) says:

She can have all my presents and my house, car, and 401K. Anything she wants.

17. phred's mom says:

… you forgot to include your firstborn

18. You also forgot all your christmas cookies and your Christmas candy and all your tuna fish!

19. The rare peenk-and-black nosie! *SMOOCH*

20. I want to plant the lightest little kiss on that sweet nose. Such a precious face.

21. *heads out to buy entire kitty-related contents of pet store for Buckles*

22. Fird Birfle says:

*enjoys this thoroughly*

PS: don’t forget to get her a coupla mousies (REAL ONES) to chase !!!!

23. After our cats saw a real squeaky toy (a.k.a., live mousie), they no longer had any interest in the fake ones.

This kitten is adorable. I too would be powerless to resist…

24. Yes Buckles. Let me fetch you whichever gift you’d like to open. I’ll get you a dish of whipped cream, too, if it would please your highness.

25. My aunt and uncle’s (extremely overweight) cat used to share a bed-time bowl of ice cream with my uncle every night. Sadly, a true story. But a very happy cat!! ;)

26. *gives the kitty ALL the presents and ALL the ribbons to play with*

27. bookmonstercats says:

She’ll probably be happier with the ribbons, anyway……..

28. My Missy-cat loves to pull the bows off packages with her teef. She doesn’t play with them afterwards; she’s just got very strong opinions about whether they belong on the boxes.

29. Yeah, I can’t wrap presents until right before I take them to the recipients, else the bows will be “inspected” by the resident cattage.

30. And “improved” by same, no doubt! (No, thank you, Kyuri, it doesn’t need teeth marks in it!)

31. Megumi's Mom says:

I think Buckles got a HOME for Christmas… but yes honey you can open this special one NOW…

she’s a sweetie.

32. A forever home would be the GREATEST gift! I hope she gets it!
    Cross fingers, toes, eyes and everithing else I can cross!!!!

33. It’s already Solstice and we Pagans say open your gifts immediately! And thank you for this wee beauty… she can snuggle in at our house right now.

34. StormCat42 says:

I’m celebrating Yule by harboring in my home, with three Kittehs, away from the world… Peace, quiet, and with a candle illuminating the evening… Peaceful Yule to anyone who celebrates it, Happy Hanukkah, and Merry Christmas!!

Meanwhile, give that wee Kitteh anything she wants!!

35. Happy Solstice.
    Hug a pagan today.
    Yule be glad you did!

36. bookmonstercats says:

So what do we wish you, ^oo^? Happy Solstice? :)

37. In a similar vein, I’m happy to be a Jew: I don’t have to say no to those eyes. Go ahead, keetten, Hanukkah is well underway.

38. Happy belated Solstice! And happy (second day of?) Hanukkah! (I was lazy yesterday, and stayed home to watch T.V. for Solstice.)

39. oh my gawd! just give him a gift! GIVE HIM A GIFT! AAAAAAAAAAH!!

40. Putting that first close-up was bad enough, but the second? Puh-leaaaase! What are you trying to do to my heart! I just cant be-LIEVE it! Wif its ickle bickle noses and great big eyeses! Oh the agony!!!

41. Fird Birfle says:

*shifty eyes*

(Watching for sharpy on bebbeh-talk surveillance)

42. Alice Shortcake says:

It looks as though Buckles has already managed to open the ‘Bottomless-Well- o’Cuteness’ eye drops and ‘Kitteh Nose Pinkener (Patent Applied For)’.

43. Agreed!!!

44. Avec ce visage on lui donnerais le bon Dieu sans conffession!

Loosely translated it means, with that face, she could get into heaven without having to go to confession!

45. Fird Birfle says:

d’accord, Gigi!!!

et un Joyeux Noel a toi !!!!!

46. Oh my! Who could resist? Please it’s just one gift, right? Adorable photograph! This blog always makes my day!

47. Dem eyes, oh dem eyes! They haf killt me ded! I am your slave widdle kitteh, lets open dem presents! Santy bring you more!

48. She just wants the wrapping and boxes anyways.

Noooo you hav..oh okay.. I cannot say no.

49. I could never say no to a calico!

My friends here probably know that Skippy is my number one and my soulmate; but I have to confess that since I have had Chloe, I have been completely under the spell of the calico. Calico RULES.

50. oh yeah calico rules and if it a torby calico they rule with an Iron Paw!

51. Chloe is smart enough to understand she has to respect Skippy, and she behaves with affectionate deference toward him.
    But when she moved in, she immediately rounded up the two younger boys and said, “Now see here, you boys. From now on you answer to me. Do I make myself clear?” and they bowed before her and said, “Yes, MA’AM!” She is about the Iron Paw.

52. LOL Well Magneato (See my Gravatar) was the most fiesty cat we ever had and she rulled everyone including the sheep, chickens, and that pesky neighborhood Hawk. LOL,.

Good thing Cloe is so demure! :)

53. Fird Birfle says:

“Pssssssssssssst…..*stage whisper* Hey!! SKIPPY…c’mere….I got sump’n tah tell ya…..”

54. must reeseest the ayes… reeeeseeeeest.. oh fur-git it… let’s go to petsmart and buy the store!

My 18 year old passed a few weeks ago – so i soooo want to get all the kitties there!

55. StormCat42 says:

To Amy and Jaye, I send you fuzzy gentle hugs from my fur-babies… Any time is tough to lose someone, but the holidays make it harder… I’ll keep you in my thoughts…

56. So sorry, Amy. I’m sure he/she had the best life you could give. May you find your next kitty when the time is right.

57. *hugs* to Amy and to Jaye. Any time is tough, but especially the holidays….

58. Amy and Jaye, my condolences. I posted here a few days ago that I had to put my 16 year old girl Polly down about 3 weeks ago and it was very hard. I’m sure the three of them are pouncing on each other and sharing catnip balls over the Rainbow Bridge.

59. Oh, Amy! My Cleo was 20 this year, and we just had to put her to sleep a week and a half ago, too. I hope, like me, you’re finding soothing, vicarious fuzzy cuteness as a healing balm for your soul here. I’m so sorry for your loss.

60. Hugs to you, too, Jaye, from me and my kitties.

61. :cry: AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear that, amy2 :cry: (BIG CYBER HUG)

62. Heck, Buckles, you can have all of MY presents, too. Right now!

63. Fird Birfle says:

64. Here, baby, have this can of tuna. And some kitty treats. Catnip, toys, whipped cream–there you go. Here’s a nice soft pillow for you to curl up on. Oh, look–I found the heating pad! Let me just crank it up for you. We’ll put it on a nice high spot where you can look out the window while I go make you a nice clean kitty box. Next I’ll come back and rub your cheeks and scritch you ears. Then I’ll put that nasty vacuum out on the curb so it will go away forever. Now, where did I leave that laser toy and the nice soft brush . . . .

65. Love the extra, extra enhance…….those eyes could melt the world ya know!

66. We should totally send these pictures to all world leaders. Voila! Instant world peace! just in time for Christmas.

67. I came to comment about the mesmerizing eyes but I see you all have the situation well in hand and have all already succomed to them.!

Hides catnip mouse and kitty food pate’ behind back.. whisltels innocently!

68. Fird Birfle says:

victoreia trained you well :)

69. Anything for you little callico bebeh! *piles on gushy foods and kibbles and ribbons and catnip mousies and sox and mittens and ribbons and ice creams and my soul* Here you go baby…

70. Fird Birfle says:

wow do YOU know how to treat somebody.

Will you adopt me???

71. What a pretty little girl! I couldn’t say “No” to her, either.

72. LOL every time I scroll through these pictures I hear the scary movie music.. you know the one where the violins go Rheet rheet rheet. as the monster gets closer and closer!

73. That’s funny, I just hear the Hypnotoad noise.

All Glory to Hypnokit!

74. Aw, Buckles!! You’re so QTE: You don’t even realize that you ARE the gift-
    (To anyone who is lucky enuff to be owned by you…….) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

75. scarletgunn says:

Buckles. the kittehs name is…. Buckles.