Falling in Love is So Hard on the Knees

Oh we aint got a barrel of money,

We may be ragged and funny,

But we’ll travel along,

Singing a song,

Side by side.

They’ll always be together through thick and thin, Mischa M.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Ai loff ewe!

2. They’re both smilingks.

3. My daddy and I used to sing that song together when I was a very little girl. Thanks for a nice memory!!

4. Love their smilingk fuzzy faces.

5. Rameo and Jeweliet.

6. Oh, that’s baaaaad.

7. Ooooh so cute! I love the smiles and closed anime eyes!!!!

8. From the noble houses of Mountague and Capewelet

9. This is such a beautiful photo-What beautiful animals they are!

10. Happy atheist lovebirds?
    “There’s no separating the sheep from the goats around heeah!”
    I also want to pat that goat cleavage. Is that weird? /shifty eyes

11. Needs Interspecies Snorgling tag!

12. My heart has an “awwwwwww”

13. Hear Hear!

14. So Schweet! *weeps*

15. emmberrann says:

Would this qualify for a barfing tainbows reaction?

16. It’s been added! Power to the People!

17. Absolutely!! Rainbows all over the place. This pic makes me so happy I’m ’bout to ‘splode!!!

18. Fird Birfle says:

*dope slapping myself*

D”OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wants bof. I can haz bof????

19. Fird Birfle says:

*la la la la la….”

“MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeem’ries…..may be beautiful, and yet….”

*profound facial expression, a la Babs*

20. Fird Birfle says:

The CO peeps *might not* be the logical group, to inform you objectively,
    whether the goat cleavage question is/ is not weird….

21. Fird Birfle says:

“OCCUPY THA CUTE !!!” :)

22. Fird Birfle says:

Don’ fergit tha GLITTER!!!!!

23. Fird Birfle says:

This goes in my Top Twenty (maybe even my Top Ten) CO Posts of All Time !!!!

*the crowd roars its approval of sheep ‘n goatses*

24. I am politely ignoring the misquoted second line…

25. If that picture doesn’t bring a smile to your face, you should seek treatment immediately – you may, in fact, be deceased.

26. This picture makes me inexplicably happy.

27. This has such a Crystal-Gayle-and-Eddie-Rabbit-“Just You and I”-vibe. Just goes to show, it doesn’t matter the species, everybody loves a good snuggle!!

28. Hey, who knows the name for those thingies sticking out from the goat’s throat? (And I freely admit that I just looked it up.)

29. me too, TaS! I’ve been grinning like mad :D

30. I give up, what are they called?
    P.S. I typed “name for those thingies sticking out from the goat’s throat” into Google, you wouldn’t belive what came up! :lol:

31. Empressgoth says:

Very cute…and to those are biceps not clevage!

32. phred's mom says:

now my teeth hurt….

33. Martha in Washington says:

My first thought…I want to be that happy!
    My second thought…Oh, I am. My son is coming home from the Marines today for Christmas!

34. According to the Dairy Goat Journal website, they’re wattles, and they’re common on dairy goats. They’re also referred to as skin tags. They serve no purpose other than making goats cuter. A goat can have one or two, and they can appear on other parts of the body, not just the throat.

35. Yeay for M in W and her son the Marine! *shakes red/white/blue pompoms*

Thank your son for his service to our country!

36. Love the hover text!!!
    Love the fuzziness!!
    Love the smiling faces!

Yeah CO!!!!

37. I looked at FAQ from the British Goat Society (which I now really want to join) and they said tassels. As did a goat anatomy chart I found in Google Images. So I guess nobody wins the prize, if there are a few different names.
    And I noticed, Gigi, that looking up anything involving “goat” seems to yield some freaky results.

38. This is just wrong people, just worng……… :lol:

39. If you can look at this and not smile, too, there is something seriously wrong with you. This is so blinkin’ cute!

40. If I had to find a picture to illustrate happy, I’d look no further.

41. seconded!!!

42. agreed

43. Perfect. That is all.

44. Martha, I’m so thrilled for you!!!!

45. Almost every day I am, in fact, deceased until I get to Cute Overload, which raises me from the ded.

46. This is a great picture. I rarely save pictures from the internet anymore, but this one made it into that very special small folder. I might even rank it higher than the pic of the happy sloth hugging the unamused black kitty cat.

47. My new official wallpaper, perfect for the holiday season and new year!

48. Fleurdamour says:

-What are ewe smiling about?
    – Mutton, honey.

49. Red Toenails says:

Awwww….love pic. Love sheep and goat poetic representation. Sweet.

50. I have no idea what the punchline was but it’s cracking me up.

51. I read that wrong. Nearly spit cherry coke over my keyboard.

52. Hovertext hahahaha

53. Thirded! *joins in pom-pom shaking*

54. *grooooooaaaaaaaaannnnn*

55. warrior rabbit says:

ggakj adfaj ghghh choking sounds

56. That is just too beautiful for words. Love it.

57. Fourtheded! I’m tearing up from the THOUGHT of your reunion with him!

58. Round of applause for Pyrit! Well done, my dear!! Wonderful post, all around!!

Merry Christmukkah to all!

59. From the looks of it, they come as a pair. It’d probably be hard to have one without getting the other ;).

60. This is heart meltingly sweet. I love love love this.

61. Sooo sweet :) Happy holidays, CO.

62. Martha in Washington says:

I vote for “tassels”. Sounds so very festive!

63. Exactly.

64. Fleurdamour says:

(Tap, tap) – Is this thing on?

65. Fird Birfle says:

aka (but without any animal puns) “Isle of View” !!!!

Signed,
    Saw it, on a groovy album in the 70s’, man…..

66. Fird Birfle says:

almost a fez reference !!!!

See the below:

67. Fird Birfle says:

YAY YAY YAY Lonely Goatherd puppets from Sound/ Music!!!

*goes skipping joyfully in random directions, tossing confetti & glitter*

68. Fird Birfle says:

YAY MiW and her son !!!!!

SA-LOOT !!!!

69. Fird Birfle says:

*enthusiastic applause*

70. That song has a similar effect on me. Happy music!

71. Fird Birfle says:

(PS: I come from a Navy family, so I”m groovin’ wit’ da goatsie !!!)

72. Wonderful news!

73. So Capricorns and Aries ARE compatible, it seems…

74. But then, of course, CO tries to kill you all over again by posting ridiculous pictures like this. Life just isn’t fair! :)

75. Hurrah! So happy for you both!!

76. Kari Callin says:

“Baby, if this love is wrong, I don’t want to be right!”
    “Oh, you old goat, you are SO Baaaaaa-d!”

77. GOAT CLEAVAGE!!! Nice catch. And no, it is not weird. Personally, Ima go motorboating in it (in a cozy way, not a pervy way, lol) myself! :D

78. I SO have those! I usually call it my belleh though. *cymbal crash*

The ‘tassel’ reference is a scream too. I can think of other parts of my anatomy I might have to give that nickname to!

79. Oh, ewe are good, yes ewe are!

80. old goatlady says:

Those of us that raise goaties call them goat jewelry. ;)

81. So true…

82. I LOVE this musical! I feel very glittery happy now.

83. I didn’t want to say anything :oops:

84. LAYEEYODELAYEEYODELAY-HEE-HOOO!

85. PS: Firdie, this is just for you:

86. The Original Jane says:

Okay, I’m pretty sure The Sound of Music is on TV here this weekend. Was going to skip it this year but now I think I’ll just HAVE to watch it again. Thanks for the clip!

87. The Original Jane says:

It’s Craig Ferguson for heaven sake, why didn’t the shark and lion eat the unicorn at the end (or earlier)?

88. Martha in Washington says:

Thanks so much Everybody! He’s home now with all the stuffin’s squeezed right outta him!

89. We need more Leather Chris.

90. Fird Birfle says:

YAY IT”s SID !!!!!!!

Woo- HOO !!!!

91. Fird Birfle says:

oops no ’tisn’t It’s the Plush Unicorn !!! *blushes*

92. Ooooh! Forbidden ovine LOVE.

93. LOVE!! It’s grand for these two!

94. The Love Goat
    Soon he’ll be making another run
    The Love Goat
    Promises something for everyone

95. Are ewe my Billy goat gruff?

96. :D

97. bob drummond says:

My sentiments exactly- aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!! How cute !

98. Fird Birfle says:

I’m so unsophisticated, that even in re-reading what I wrote, I still don’t see the social gaffe that y’all are describing.,

Signed,
    Confuzzled

99. Biscuit Tin says:

“Goatse” is a very prominent internet meme of a naked man bending forward and pulling his buttocks in an outwardly direction with both hands. I wish I didn’t know what it was. You’re lucky.

100. Fird Birfle says:

wow you’re right. I definitely would NOT want to see that and I apologize to the Universe, for having typographically erred in that direction. However I appreciate your discreet erudition. It truly was simply a “slip o’ the fingers” on the keyboard; nothing more, on my part.

*blushing*