Holiday pupcakes are almost done

Der teh der. Will juuuuust take a moment.

Ding! Tanguera, they’re…ready?

Comments

1. Puppy’s so embarrassed in the third photo! “Oops, I got flour all over my bum.”

Priceless.

2. Looks like pupperoo is ready for a good scrubbing…

3. or maybe a licking.

4. I was going to describe this in floury language, but I’ll just keep it simple: Sugar Plump Fairy is dancing a paw de dough.

5. This one takes the cake batter Okley!

6. Let me eet this delishous pupcake

7. laffed till i fell off my chair!!

8. Love the short snoz.

9. Amusingly, that looks exactly how my husband would in the kitchen.

10. The eyebrow dots are the piece de resistance!

11. Get in the bowl!!!!

12. someone’s gettin’ a baff. yes.

13. the pudge! The dots…the mess! Agh! love it!

14. The look on her/his little face in the second photo just slays me!!!!!

15. He’s a cutie, and he has FLOUR ON HIS TOCKS!!

16. I’m showing my age here, but when I was in high school band, we played selections from “The Nutcracker Suite” every year for our Christmas concert. And there were certain among us–names will not be named–who liked to sing “Smurfberry Crunch Is Fun To Eat” along in band practice.

17. Are you ‘tockin’ to me? ARE YOU ‘TOCKIN’ TO ME? :)

18. I tutored a pair of four year-old twins last year and they couldn’t pronounce the word “cupcake.” They always said “pupcake.” Maybe I should send this to them.

Also, I love the third pic down where he’s like “oh noes! I didn’t realize anyone was watching me!”

19. Mary (the first) says:

Third pic to me looks more like, “I’m already in the bowl so what would be the point in cleaning me up? Let me just bask here awhile, ok? Please?”

20. Ooh, I like your explanation better. I also quite enjoyed the rollover text.

21. Yaaayyyy this is one of my favorite posts! I’ve had it bookmarked ever since the first time around :)

Lurrrve the eyebrow dots and the flour hiney

22. What a rotten little rottie. I love him!!

23. S.J. Hartsfield says:

Your comment made me laugh quite a lot. Just wanted you to know.

24. Ha! I remember that commercial! Darn…. now if I hear any Nutcracker music this holiday I’ll be singing that too. Oh well. I’ll be amused even if no one else is.

25. Let’s make pup-cakes! :-)

26. Dees is one dee-lish-ee-us and disheveled pupcake. I would like to use it to pick up all de droops around de bowl, do you think it would be ok? I think dees pupcake is definitely done, and needs to be cleaned up, just like all de bowls and spoons. Mommy said we has to clean as we go, Or Else! Oh, and P.S., I wants one of dees for Hanukkah, I can has one, pleez?

27. Awwwwwwwww!!!!! I can’t show this to my hubby ! He already wants another rottie puppeh. But we’re not sure it would be fair to bring the pup into a house with the 7 cats.
    Especially since the oldest one is already used to beating up on our last rottie..
    (RIP Miz Creant Angel (her registered name) aka Angelbutt aka Angel )

28. OOOH COOL !!! I’m in the Mod Lounge ~ Bailey’s & Coffee anyone ???

29. You mean this one??

30. “Let me sit here in the butt batter…”

Oh, wait, that sounds rather unsavory.

31. We picked up some gourmet pumpkin hot cocoa mix recently. Bailey’s is a very fine addition to it. :)

32. The last photo would make such a perfect Christmas card image.

33. love the third picture, that messy little behind! I want a pupcake too….

34. MMMMMMMMMMMM!

35. This is one of those posts that got more hilarious as I scrolled down. I wasn’t expecting that third photo and actually laughed out loud when it rolled up on the screen. So funny.

36. Fird Birfle says:

I have a bungee cord you can have :)

37. Fird Birfle says:

the same markings and all??? ;)

38. Fird Birfle says:

Signed,

(I think?)
    Al Pacino

39. Fird Birfle says:

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy batter batter batter…..”

Signed,
    Shoeless Joe

40. CO, we need a best of the best of the year category and this widdle tidbit needs to be at the top. I started laughing so hard my hubs thought I lost my mind. I LOF DIS WIDDLE GUY! (L)

41. LisaLassie says:

Dear Cute Overload,

I am a representative from the Department of Health. I received an anonymous tip that you were making food in filtlhy conditions. And here is the photographic proof of a table infested with puppies. Here is my search and seizure warrant. Hand over that puppy to me immediately so that I can snorgle it! I mean, so that I can help you clean up the kitchen.

Regards,
    Department of Health

42. or… is it Al Pawcino??

43. he really really makes me want a rottie puppy for Christmas….ahnnn…

44. Mod Lounge, woot! I’ll take a glassa that there Bailey’s please, and don’t be stingy ;)

45. I’m sorry, I think that badge is a forgery. It doesn’t look anything like mine…..

46. Alpo-cino?

47. Singing “You’re my little cuppy cake” for the rest of the day now!

wanderoke.blogspot.com

48. Whoever writes the hoover text for these pictures is inspired!! Gotta hand it to you– the pictures are great, but the text makes it great. I count on you guys to cheer me up during the day, and you always come through.

49. OK, should have proofread that better before I posted it. The pictures are GOOD, but the text makes it GREAT. Or something like that.

50. Are you looking at his bum?

51. If you don’t mind my asking, what do four-year-olds need tutoring in? 8O

52. SWING!!!!!!!!

53. Unsavory? With all that cinnamon? :P

54. In honor of Hanukkah, here’s some latkes, and a gin-and-tonicka.

55. Oh you guys! You keep making me deploy my alarms and traps!

56. No, you were right the first time. :D

57. Everything is better coated in batter! I will lick the bowl wiffs him!

58. patrice dinghoff says:

used as screen saver on my ipod

priceless

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahah
    laughing my head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!