On the Sixth Day of Cutemas,

My true lof gave to me: Six deer a-playing reindeer games!

Playing with play doe is fun! Red deer by Peter T. Don’t miss previous episodes:

Comments

1. Oh me! Oh my! Is that deer goosing that other deer?
    Oh dear!
    Grabbing pearls!! 8O

2. bookmonstercats says:

My first thought exaccerly.

The second one was what a handsome set of antlers.

3. I think butt-biting is imminent.

4. Norbertsmom says:

“Vixen honey you got a little something on your bum, here I’ll get it for you”…
    “Oh thank you Dasher, you know you really are a deer”
    :-)

Happy Holidays and may this New Year bring health and happiness to you all.

5. hey, nice rack!
    *snerk*

6. bob drummond says:

Any body out there know who the other 4 deer are ?

7. Fird Birfle says:

Donner, and Blitzen and…

8. Look, this has nothing to do with this picture, but I saw this and immediately thought “Cute Overload!” It’s not a picture I can share, but . . . just go check it out:

9. I like the little nubbular antlers on the one on the far right. He looks like he’s staring at the other one, and thinking, “show off!”

10. new font for my resume

11. All the reindeer play Deer.. deer.. GOOSE!!!!

12. cellarmouse says:

i llove it…

13. Doesn’t “Play Doe” seem like it would be a magazine with certain… compromising pictures of big-racked bucks in it? (Theoretically marketed to does, but probably sold at least as much to other bucks with certain tastes…)

14. Their names are Dasher, dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner(Donder?) and Blitzen!

15. Mary (the first) says:

Olive, the other reindeer.

16. Mary (the first) says:

OMG

17. Deer in the background says : “When I catch you I WILL nom you !!!”

18. bob drummond says:

But there are only six deer in the picture !! And who the heck is Olive ? Isn’t that POPEYE’s goil friend ???Hehehehehe !

19. bob drummond says:

Very funny JME !! Very original too , I thought about it but you beat me to it !!

20. she used to laugh and call him names, right?

21. old goatlady says:

Tag! You’re it!!

22. Fird Birfle says:

eez veddy veddy kyoot.

And it has a “teensy” bit to do with thee deeer deeer.
    Tall deer-ish four-legged mammals
    (possibly both hooved? I’m not sure about the feetsies of llllllllllllllamas….)

23. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

24. It is Donder. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Before_Christmas for the full poem. (The box on the right top side of the screen.)

25. *clutches pearls* 8-O

and yet……BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

26. Reindeer version of “kancho”.

27. Drew Barrymore