On the Sixth Day of Cutemas,

My true lof gave to me: Six deer a-playing reindeer games!

Playing with play doe is fun! Red deer by Peter T. Don’t miss previous episodes:

1. Oh me! Oh my! Is that deer goosing that other deer?
    Oh dear!
    Grabbing pearls!! 8O

2. old goatlady says:

Tag! You’re it!!

3. bookmonstercats says:

My first thought exaccerly.

The second one was what a handsome set of antlers.

4. I like the little nubbular antlers on the one on the far right. He looks like he’s staring at the other one, and thinking, “show off!”

5. I think butt-biting is imminent.

6. Norbertsmom says:

“Vixen honey you got a little something on your bum, here I’ll get it for you”…
    “Oh thank you Dasher, you know you really are a deer”

Happy Holidays and may this New Year bring health and happiness to you all.

7. hey, nice rack!

8. bob drummond says:

Any body out there know who the other 4 deer are ?

9. Mary (the first) says:

Olive, the other reindeer.

10. she used to laugh and call him names, right?

11. bob drummond says:

But there are only six deer in the picture !! And who the heck is Olive ? Isn’t that POPEYE’s goil friend ???Hehehehehe !

12. Drew Barrymore

13. Their names are Dasher, dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner(Donder?) and Blitzen!

14. It is Donder. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Before_Christmas for the full poem. (The box on the right top side of the screen.)

15. Fird Birfle says:

Donner, and Blitzen and…

16. Look, this has nothing to do with this picture, but I saw this and immediately thought “Cute Overload!” It’s not a picture I can share, but . . . just go check it out:

17. cellarmouse says:

i llove it…

18. new font for my resume

19. Fird Birfle says:

eez veddy veddy kyoot.

And it has a “teensy” bit to do with thee deeer deeer.
    Tall deer-ish four-legged mammals
    (possibly both hooved? I’m not sure about the feetsies of llllllllllllllamas….)

20. All the reindeer play Deer.. deer.. GOOSE!!!!

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. Doesn’t “Play Doe” seem like it would be a magazine with certain… compromising pictures of big-racked bucks in it? (Theoretically marketed to does, but probably sold at least as much to other bucks with certain tastes…)

23. Mary (the first) says:

24. bob drummond says:

Very funny JME !! Very original too , I thought about it but you beat me to it !!

25. *clutches pearls* 8-O

and yet……BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

26. Deer in the background says : “When I catch you I WILL nom you !!!”

27. Reindeer version of “kancho”.