I Wonder Waddle Be on the Front Page

Guests of Cute Overload stay at New York’s luxurious Blaine Hotel, featuring complimentary newspaper delivery by our tuxedo-clad staff.

Comments

1. You think the staff would let me hug them if I asked real nice?

2. Mary (the first) says:

I’d definitely tip that news”boy”!

3. This is how we save the newspaper industry!

4. Front desk? Yes, this is Room 420. My newspaper smells like sardines. :P

5. I’ll see your hotel staff penguin and raise you a stewardess penguin.

6. bob drummond says:

It’s about time I got to see a penguin or two On this site !!! Penguins are definitely very cute !

7. So long, and thanks for all the fish!

8. cellarmouse says:

i love the tiny, quick steps they take, and how they click when they walk, like a liitle japanese noblewoman from long ago walking on her geta sandals…

9. I want to pet teh penguin.

10. Hmmmm; ….. does he do room service as well??
    (if he does, & I rather suspect he would, there’s something in it for him…..
    a can or two of sardines, (opened, of course!!!) :roll:

11. Who says penguins can’t fly?

12. Fird Birfle says:

Yes, ma’am. That is what we refer to, as an Amenity.

On the First Floor, you would be paying extra for that.

13. Fird Birfle says:

On a related note:

does the staffpenguin standardly provide the Tokyo Star newspaper, or can
    I get the New York Times, also???

(see the newspaper in photo)

14. Fird Birfle says:

*clapping flippers, enthusiastically for all the penguins*

15. Yum, yum, sardines on the pillow, too. :P

16. Fird Birfle says:

Question:
    I thought that the CO Dream Office is supposed to be located in the
    Space Needle, in Seattle. Meg has the guests for CO stay in NYC???

wow ;)

17. Thanks C.O.

Now, whenever I hear this Pink Floyd lyric:

“The paper holds their folded faces to the floor / And every day the paper boy brings more. ”

I’m going to think of this bleepin’ video!

18. Kari Callin says:

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! News paper delivery has gone to the birds!

19. BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. JohnnyJohnny says:

Blaine Hotel…nice. Boy, that brigs back late-night memories.

21. Must have cute penguin to snorgle!

22. JohnnyJohnny says:

Wait, you mean you didn’t see this here?

23. Omigosh, that is too anerable for words. I just melted into a puddles of sardine-scented goosh. Whataway to go!!!! :D

24. Fleurdamour says:

Black and white and read all over.

25. LisaLassie says:

I don’t care where she has me stay as long as I get on a flight with that penguin and stay at the hotel with the other penguin and the room with the third penguin and get to touch and hold and cuddle and kiss any and all penguins anywhere anytime. Plus: don’t you think the CO Dream Office is filled with Cute ANimals trying out for space on CO: and Meg wants them All To Herself!!!

26. Half-eaten for your digestive convenience!

27. I’m in the Mod Lounge for LAUGHING! *thud* Hello, Rhoom Service? Would you send s plate of herring in sour cream and a Bombay martini with s twist to the Mod Lounge, pleeze?

28. Good one!

29. cellarmouse says:

he has bumblefoot?…me too…i did not know a bandage would help…

30. Knowing Japanese service, I think they’ll try to get you whatever you want. The only problem is that staffpenguin seems to only speak Japanese. D’oh!

31. i love you he takes off like a wind up toy! <3

32. bob drummond says:

Thank you JohnnyJohnny , I never saw this video before !!!

33. The pitter patter kilt me!! So I played it again…ded again!

34. This reminds me of Mary Poppins. :)

35. What, no herring treats for the sevice?!!!!!!

36. perhaps the funny smell has something to do with your room number, eh?

37. I was sure it was San Fransisco with a view od the Bridge…

but we need a place to stay when we go visit Sammy the dog, right?

38. JohnnyJohnny says:

: )

39. Fird Birfle says:

Cookie’s got some SERIOUS flipper-flippin’ cute goin’ on there!!

40. Fird Birfle says:

*burp*

Hey, mebbe they oughtta try those,
    instead of anchovies, on the pizza, in the Snickering Lounge, ????

41. SlaveToCat says:

I call Matchkins… with the news paper. ;P

42. LOL very good!

43. That adorable squeeeeeel & almost the sound of purring (chewbaca style)…too cute.

44. Fird Birfle says:

Seconded.

45. Fird Birfle says:

well-played.

46. Seriously! I got to help feed the penguins this past summer at my local zoo, but I was not allowed to touch them. So, even though it was one of the *coolest* things I’ve *ever* done in my whole life, I am way jealous of the peeps in these vids! The zoo keepers told me that because of the oil on their feathers, we don’t want to touch them and remove it, because it helps keep them bouyant and all that stuff…

47. Ded. I. Am. Ded.

48. KittyMarthaPoo says:

THANK YOU JohnnyJohnny. OMG, his squealing when the guy was tickling his tummy was absolutely awesome.

49. Mr. Popper’s Penguins :)