Fear My Floof!

[Backs]

[away]

[slowly]

hello, my name is inigo montoya...
FLOOFHANCE!

Prepare for peckingks, lilfishstudios.

Comments

1. snoopysnake says:

Makes me less sorry that I am allergic to poultry.

2. Can one boop a beak?

3. Steely blue eyes. Shimmering floof on top. Yup, looks like Anderson Coop-er.

4. I’ve said it before….and I’ll say it again….I Luff Cheekens!

5. *snicker*
    I see what you did there. ;)

6. He works for CNN, the Chicken News Network.

7. kibblenibble says:

Flooftaculars!

8. Fear my egg tooth, you beak-less baldy.

9. In the game of chicken, this one always wins.

10. That’s right. Keep walkin’!

11. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

12. Martha in Washington says:

I think this is a text-book example of an “icy stare of death”.

13. Aww…newly hatched chicks are so cute! I remember when my six girls used to be little balls of floof like this. They are still pretty, but they were so cute when they were little! =)

14. I don’t see why not. Let’s try it. What’s the worst that can happen? 8O

15. So much natural beauty.

16. Respect mah flooforeteh!

17. Fird Birfle says:

Wild, thunderous applause.

18. Fird Birfle says:

On a related note:

19. emmberrann says:

Bird leeps!

20. For the first time in my life I would like to be a chick magnet.

21. Fird Birfle says:

*tee and also hee*

22. Fird Birfle says:

OTOH, if Tha Meg is backing away, slowly, …..

23. I love The Princess Bride. I have the book. And I remember that a long time ago, someone, I think it was Theresa, said something about how it was one of the movies everyone who goes on C.O. knows way too well.

24. Yeah, I’m sorry about that, but we had to serve something to the governor…and he made a chicken salad to remember.

25. So Fierce.. So Floofy.. so young,

26. SlaveToCat says:

I hear by re-name you Chicken Parmigiana.

27. Cheeky chick!

I love how they peep softly when they’re tie tie and going to sleep….brings back such fond memories :-)

28. You mean *boks* away slowly?

29. Alice Shortcake says:

*quails in terror*

30. Fird Birfle says:

and the crowd goes WILD

31. Ahem. I don’t eat red meat. Since I am probably guilty of eating hundreds of the chickies ancestors, I am afraid. I AM VERY AFRAID!!

32. Who, us? Naw, never heard of it. Certainly can’t throw random quotes out at the drop of a hat. *whistles innacently*

“Think it’ll work?”

33. “It’d take a miracle.”

34. Fird Birfle says:

victoreia: that’s a mighty-suspicious-sounding, “innocent” whistle ya got goin’ they-uh, gal *shifty eyes*

35. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

OMG, I hatched chickens over the summer for 4H, they were so cute! Only three hatched, on account of a power outage in the middle of incubation. Wish I could’ve kept ‘em. Dang you, city chicken laws!

Here’s Featherfoot. (You’ll never guess where I came up with the name.)

/Users/johnpineda/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/chickens : daniel mosquito bites/IMG_8937.JPG

This is Crow, ‘cuz he kinda looks like a baby crow.

/Users/johnpineda/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/chickens : daniel mosquito bites/IMG_8938.JPG

And finally, this is Billy.

/Users/johnpineda/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/chickens : daniel mosquito bites/IMG_8939.JPG

36. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

What the heck?! The pictures didn’t show up. Oh, well.

37. Aaaw! Newborn chickens are toooo cute :) We had chickens in my grade 8 class from when they were just three days old! They used to vibrate when you held them, and after a week, they pooped nonstop.

38. LOVED the Princess Bride reference, LOVE the little peeper, his fuzztacularness and totally RESPECT his dinosaur-like look of iminent death-dealing for getting too close to the fuzztacularness without feed first.