Mr. Sandman, Bring Me a Dream

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
Make them the proshest pups I’ve ever seen
Give them wet schnozzles and tails that flop over
Then tell me that my dreams will include Rover!

Goodnight Sender-Inner Megan E.

Comments

1. OMG, must snorgle all of those puppy bellies RIGHT NOW!

2. Oh my goodness, pup overload! Luckily I have lost my brain when trying to choose between the two Poms from the previous post by Meg – no further damage possible :)

3. bob drummond says:

To dream the impossible dream
    to right the unrightable wrong
    to bear with unbearable sorrow
    to reach that unreachable star !

4. death by cuteness?

5. Moi, Actually says:

You know they’re perfect when they all look like geezers in their close-ups: stubbly whiskers, an abundance of grump-plump and a total absence of neck.

6. Love the little smiler at 1:20! You can almost smell the puppy bref.

7. AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I see your Grump-plump, and raise you a Chubbular-stubbular

9. Great. Now I want a puppy for Christmas. One that won’t grow up and will stay all stubbly whiskers and an abundance of grump-plump and chubbular-stubbular forever. Can I have that, Santa?

10. Fird Birfle says:

(let’s not forget a crucial element of the song — or the pups — )

*musical notes here*

“bum bum bum bum bum bum ….. [etc]”

Signed,
    Background Singer

11. snoopysnake says:

Yup! When I saw that one, I looked to make note of the time, 1:20. Maybe that’s a good name for that pup: One-twenty.

12. Ok, just KEEL me with the cute already!

13. oy vey…
    *ker-thud*

14. Moi, Actually says:

I fold. Chubbular-stubbular is trumps.

15. Hahahaha I LOVE when nursing animal moms try to walk somewhere and the little pups tumble around “Hey wait! I’m not done!!!”. That made my morning :)

16. Meg has been in rare form lately – loffing eet!

17. Just when you think it can’t get any cuter….PUPPIES!!!!!!!

18. Stop the presses, y’all…!
    EAR NOMS at 0:45
    One puppeh nomming his/her brudder/sisser’s ears… if I wasn’t dedski before, I surely am now!

Alright, I guess you can get the presses up and running again. As long as they include my obit in the next run…

19. Labradorable.

20. Well, that’s just great. Now I’m going to be ded for the rest of the day. I’ll probably even get fired for being ded. Great.

21. “Dura-Whelp?”

22. i want this video as a loop in my head ALL. DAY. LONG. i won’t get any work done, but, eh, its Friday…..

23. rescue gal says:

Cute, but adopting an at need pup is cuter!

24. I know! I want to bring that into the general lexicon somehow. I can probably get my 10-year-old to start using it as an insult. ;)

25. cellarmouse says:

i’m gonna play that tonite just before i go to sleep and dream i’m rolling in soft wam puppies all night…

26. Fird Birfle says:

wirk???

wot’s that???

Signed,
    Clueless & purposeless

27. Fird Birfle says:

erm ….

28. Dear Santa,
    I would like a thousand of these puppies please. With their little bellies presented and waiting for snorgling.

Tanks,
    Lala

29. Oh no I’m in the mod lounge!

30. ILoveHarryPotter says:

“Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.
    Bring me the cutest boy I’ve ever seen.”
    No, make it a girl!
    puppy schnozzle time!

31. Traveling breakfast bars can be so inconsiderate!

32. I agree!

33. I’ve thought that in some ways too. If a puppy could stay a puppy, mature in some ways, but most assuredly stay a puppy.

34. I have a Cocker Spaniel, Jack Russel cross, she’s 12 years old but other being a touch bigger she is still (and will always be) a puppy. People see her at the pet store and on walks and she gets so excited and happy they always think she is puppy age.
    So if you ask me, puppiness is all attitude.

35. ok. day made. it’s a rainy sunday here and I needed that video.

36. and nom on the sweet little ears!!!