Woke Up, Fell Out of Bed

Ruh-roh.

Someone has been hitting the ooze button.

Rise and shine, Cocoa! [sing-song.] You too Alexis A.

Comments

1. OMG what a smush/butterball!!

2. GGAAAHHH!!! Eyes, toes, nose, ears! SQUEEEE!

3. so tie-tie

and large paw pads

i believe the common nomenclature is: toe beans?

4. Javagirl1972 says:

“…ran a comb across my….oh never mind.”

5. Cocoa puff!

6. Alice Shortcake says:

I’d love to drag a comb across his/her head. After he/she wakes up, of course.

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

Could I pick him up and mold him into a different creature? Could I divide him and shape the halves into smaller puppies? If I motorboated his fat little body would it leave an impression of my face?

8. Is it possible that the thought process involved squinching his eyes as tightly shut as possible to avoid any chance of waking?

9. “Went downstairs and had a pup…”

10. Cocoa is quickly using up his gravity quota.

11. OMG, it looks like a baby bear!

12. PS:

13. Somebody needs to turn this pup on.

14. I SO agree with the hovertext. On my day off, morning sometimes begins at two in the afternoon.

15. PPS: BEEP!

16. I am rendered helpless by those fat toes. I will now be of absolutely no use for the rest of the day. I hope my boss understands.

P.S. She’s a dog person.

17. You should be all set, then.

18. OK, I’ll do it, because I’d love to.

19. I want to nap with on this puppeh!

Miss Schnozz lets me nap on her, but she’s kinda bony. Cocoa looks like a perfectly chubbular pillow :)

20. Fluff, fluff, and MORE fluff!! Luvs eet!

21. The Original Jane says:

I was going to say he’s too tired to “run a comb across his head” or “make his way downstairs” – unless he can ooze down the stairs.

22. it’s a baby bear!

23. Just so long as he doesn’t find his way downstairs to have a smoke.

24. Ye gods, how I wish that could be so for me!

25. He can have my share. ;)

26. Miss Schnozz sounds (and looks) like a perfectly adorable pooch!

27. Fird Birfle says:

Isn’t that lyric, to “turn [him/ her] o-wu-wu-wu-ahn”????

28. Fird Birfle says:

If a leaf falls in a forest, and this pup isn’t there to hear it ….

29. Fird Birfle says:

*uses sparkly magic wand and declares “It is so, for victoreia!!!!” :)

30. The Original Jane says:

I thought it was have a cup?

31. I call matchingks (for the second time in a week!): toe beans and tile floor!

32. You’re right; the juke-box in my head skipped a verse or two.

33. Thanks, Fird, but you missed the feline overlords…..

34. The Original Jane says:

Just don’t play B-17.

35. OK, who deboned the dog?

36. I’d like to get in on that 2 pm morning start time, too.