Woke Up, Fell Out of Bed

Someone has been hitting the ooze button.

Rise and shine, Cocoa! [sing-song.] You too Alexis A.

1. OMG what a smush/butterball!!

2. GGAAAHHH!!! Eyes, toes, nose, ears! SQUEEEE!

3. so tie-tie

and large paw pads

i believe the common nomenclature is: toe beans?

4. Javagirl1972 says:

“…ran a comb across my….oh never mind.”

5. The Original Jane says:

I was going to say he’s too tired to “run a comb across his head” or “make his way downstairs” – unless he can ooze down the stairs.

6. Just so long as he doesn’t find his way downstairs to have a smoke.

7. The Original Jane says:

I thought it was have a cup?

8. You’re right; the juke-box in my head skipped a verse or two.

9. The Original Jane says:

Just don’t play B-17.

10. Cocoa puff!

11. Alice Shortcake says:

I’d love to drag a comb across his/her head. After he/she wakes up, of course.

12. “Went downstairs and had a pup…”

13. Somebody needs to turn this pup on.

14. Fird Birfle says:

Isn’t that lyric, to “turn [him/ her] o-wu-wu-wu-ahn”????

15. OK, I’ll do it, because I’d love to.

16. Blue Footed Booby says:

Could I pick him up and mold him into a different creature? Could I divide him and shape the halves into smaller puppies? If I motorboated his fat little body would it leave an impression of my face?

17. Fird Birfle says:

If a leaf falls in a forest, and this pup isn’t there to hear it ….

18. Is it possible that the thought process involved squinching his eyes as tightly shut as possible to avoid any chance of waking?

19. Cocoa is quickly using up his gravity quota.

20. He can have my share. ;)

21. OMG, it looks like a baby bear!

22. PS:

23. I SO agree with the hovertext. On my day off, morning sometimes begins at two in the afternoon.

24. Ye gods, how I wish that could be so for me!

25. Fird Birfle says:

*uses sparkly magic wand and declares “It is so, for victoreia!!!!” :)

26. Thanks, Fird, but you missed the feline overlords…..

27. I’d like to get in on that 2 pm morning start time, too.

28. PPS: BEEP!

29. I am rendered helpless by those fat toes. I will now be of absolutely no use for the rest of the day. I hope my boss understands.

P.S. She’s a dog person.

30. You should be all set, then.

31. I want to nap with on this puppeh!

Miss Schnozz lets me nap on her, but she’s kinda bony. Cocoa looks like a perfectly chubbular pillow :)

32. Miss Schnozz sounds (and looks) like a perfectly adorable pooch!

33. Fluff, fluff, and MORE fluff!! Luvs eet!

34. it’s a baby bear!

35. I call matchingks (for the second time in a week!): toe beans and tile floor!

36. OK, who deboned the dog?