Let’s play: Name Those ‘Tocks

No two pairs of ‘tocks are alike (wait, wha!?) And this pair is no exception.

I CHALLENGE THEE

What type of animal has these ‘tocks!?

For the answer, keep on scrollin’!

Selphie B. says koalas are the new face of disapproval.

Comments

1. I got those tocks on the first try!
    Do I know my tocks or what!

2. What a lovely downunderwear model!

3. You’re a crack shot, Gigi.
    (sorry, couldn’t resist that one)

4. Me Too GiGi !! Where’s our chocolate prize ???? We DO get one don’t we ?

5. O.K. after hitting the “post comment” button I realized a “chocolate prize ”
    might not have been the best choice. :o(

6. TrixandSam says:

Going straight for that toilet humor, eh Oakley?

7. That was just the thin edge of the wedgie.

8. Mary (the first) says:

Me too! I knew those were koala ‘tocks!! Or maybe, knew for sure koala toes when I saw them!

9. Mary (the first) says:

Um, yeah. I’ll take the cash, please.

10. Mary (the first) says:

He looks more like the new face of disgruntlement. “Why are you looking at my ‘tocks? A little respect, please!”

11. Teee Heee!

12. It was the “clingingt to a tree” that helped me correctly identify him. However, I don’t know if I would have guessed right if he hadn’t been in the tree.

BTW, I like this game! I am easily amused. :D

13. Oakley totally melvined me dude :lol:

14. Koalas are hardly a “new” face of disapproval to fans of old commercials for a certain antipodean airline.

15. My EYES are up here!!1!

16. I should HOPE!!!!

17. Why didn’t I see this *before* I commented??? Dang phone screen!

18. Those are some pretty fuzzy ‘tocks.

19. You guys crack me up!

20. Got it at first glimpse. The particular style of fluffiness tipped me off; the clinging claws were just confirmation.

21. Seriously, is there anybody here who didn’t ID those as koala tocks right away? C’mon.

22. I would like to bury my face in those ‘tocks. But I’m thinking koala might not be into it so much.

23. Fird Birfle says:

…..er…perhaps we SHOULD hope ….but ….????

Signed,
    World-weary and fashionably cynical

24. Fird Birfle says:

(*is reminded of the “Big Cash Prize” on my bf Craig Ferguson’s show*)

(He’s gonna leave his wife soon. She really doesn’t understand him at ALL.
    It’s quite tragic, really)

25. Fird Birfle says:

*amused and delighted snerk*

26. HRH QueenCat says:

I don’t haf any real pfunnys, butt I like all yours :)

27. and i got those tocks on the first tick

badum-bum

28. Koalatocks are cute enough, but I don’t know about buryin’ my face in ‘em…sounds kinda perv and wonder if they poot!? Wonder if their poots smell like eucalyptus ??

Signed,

Curiouser and curiouser….

29. Hang in there, Fird. All things come ’round to those who will but wait!