Let’s play: Name Those ‘Tocks

No two pairs of ‘tocks are alike (wait, wha!?) And this pair is no exception.

What type of animal has these ‘tocks!?

For the answer, keep on scrollin’!

Selphie B. says koalas are the new face of disapproval.

1. I got those tocks on the first try!
    Do I know my tocks or what!

2. You’re a crack shot, Gigi.
    (sorry, couldn’t resist that one)

3. TrixandSam says:

Going straight for that toilet humor, eh Oakley?

4. That was just the thin edge of the wedgie.

5. HRH QueenCat says:

I don’t haf any real pfunnys, butt I like all yours :)

6. Oakley totally melvined me dude :lol:

7. You guys crack me up!

8. Mary (the first) says:

Me too! I knew those were koala ‘tocks!! Or maybe, knew for sure koala toes when I saw them!

9. Seriously, is there anybody here who didn’t ID those as koala tocks right away? C’mon.

10. and i got those tocks on the first tick

11. What a lovely downunderwear model!

12. Teee Heee!

13. Me Too GiGi !! Where’s our chocolate prize ???? We DO get one don’t we ?

14. I should HOPE!!!!

15. Fird Birfle says:

…..er…perhaps we SHOULD hope ….but ….????

World-weary and fashionably cynical

16. O.K. after hitting the “post comment” button I realized a “chocolate prize ”
    might not have been the best choice. :o(

17. Mary (the first) says:

Um, yeah. I’ll take the cash, please.

18. Fird Birfle says:

(*is reminded of the “Big Cash Prize” on my bf Craig Ferguson’s show*)

(He’s gonna leave his wife soon. She really doesn’t understand him at ALL.
    It’s quite tragic, really)

19. Hang in there, Fird. All things come ’round to those who will but wait!

20. Why didn’t I see this *before* I commented??? Dang phone screen!

21. Mary (the first) says:

He looks more like the new face of disgruntlement. “Why are you looking at my ‘tocks? A little respect, please!”

22. It was the “clingingt to a tree” that helped me correctly identify him. However, I don’t know if I would have guessed right if he hadn’t been in the tree.

BTW, I like this game! I am easily amused. :D

23. Koalas are hardly a “new” face of disapproval to fans of old commercials for a certain antipodean airline.

24. My EYES are up here!!1!

25. Fird Birfle says:

*amused and delighted snerk*

26. Those are some pretty fuzzy ‘tocks.

27. Got it at first glimpse. The particular style of fluffiness tipped me off; the clinging claws were just confirmation.

28. I would like to bury my face in those ‘tocks. But I’m thinking koala might not be into it so much.

29. Koalatocks are cute enough, but I don’t know about buryin’ my face in ’em…sounds kinda perv and wonder if they poot!? Wonder if their poots smell like eucalyptus ??

Curiouser and curiouser….