Another C.O. Good Deed Done!

Here’s one of those life-affirming moments that makes you happy to be alive, and it happened right here: A reader named Lermin K. tells us that her cat Cashmere, quite by accident, stumbled across a photo of her long-lost cousin here on Cute Overload. We’re told that the two already plan to meet for dinner later this week.

1. cellarmouse says:

they both look so much like great grampa clyde…he was such a ladies man…

2. SlaveToCat says:

3. SlaveToCat says:

Two disgruntled matchkins to boot.

4. Disapproval all around! *frowns at keyboard*

5. The disapproval! It burnssssss us, my preciousss!

6. What a great kitty name “Cashmere” is!

7. I agree 100% with you, TUM :D I so want to snorgle Cashmere :D

8. yes! yes! i can see the resemblance. a family reunion, and just in time for xmas! yay!

9. I have a bunbun who looks like an older version of that one! He used to have a tuxedo kitty brother who coordinated very nicely. I wouldn’t want them to clash.

10. bookmonstercats says:

You must do my interior decorating some day, Chelsea. I can’t seem to learn – tuxies, marmies, ferrets, sloths, raptors all over the place, clashing away like mad. No wonder my chi is bad ;)

11. Well, it’s funny around here– all my cats have been black and white. I didn’t plan it that way. I really like all kinds of kitties– tabbies of all colors, calicos, Meezer points, etc. But when the cat came along at the right time, it was always black and white.

12. Fird Birfle says:

perhaps the kitties have selected YOU as the b & w representative ????

13. I love tuxedo animals. No bias, even though I have a tuxedo cat myself ;-)

14. Mary (the first) says:

I’m definitely going to try for a tuxie for my next cat. I’ve had about everything else so far.

15. Our cat, Dooley, is a fluffy tuxedo :D I hope I can get a good picture of him on my camera and send it in :D

16. Dr Lector made the reservations for them himself.

17. And everyone knows cat’s mission in life is “To Serve Bun” (title of actual book).

18. Cousins? Did you say cousins?

19. *snortlaff!* I haven’t seen that show in years! I used to be a huge fan. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Gigi.

20. I just hope one of the matching cousins doesn’t end up as dinner for the other when they meet up :)

21. Bun shows up for dinner: “hey cousin, how did you I love fava beans, and this is such a nice chianti.”

22. HA! love the Silence with the Lambs reference :)

23. OF the lambs OF the lambs. Need to stop multitasking.

24. *giggle snort* @ Theresa :) hahahahha :)

25. I just thought it was a Jewish grandpa. “Silence with the lambs, already!”

26. Oh, Theresa, that was baa-a-a-ad. ;)

27. I’m loving the “Suuuuure I’m innocent” side-eye from the cat

28. My hubby has told me that he and his first wife once had a cat named Bunny and a rabbit named Kitty. :) The two would apparently take turns chasing each other about the apartment.

29. (The cat and the rabbit, not my hubby and his ex…but you probably knew that…right?)

30. Fird Birfle says:

well, actually …… *shifty eyes* & *snerk*

31. Cashmere could be my kitten’s twin (her name is Cookie)! Amazing.

32. I love the annoyance faces that kitties get.. :)

Okkk I see the resemblance put me doowwnn.