Welcome To My Igloo

Come in, I have lots of iceberg lettuce and snow peas…

When Barnaby Seymour Jones III wants to hibunnate, can spring be far behind him, Jess W.?

Comments

1. I can’t imagine a more appropriate image for the term “Snow bunny”.

2. Red Toenails says:

He bun-bun.

3. WHAT IS THIS???!!! A BUNNY WITH NO TINGE OF DISAPPROVAL ON HIS FACE???!!!

UP IS DOWN; DOWN IS UP

4. Bunxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow, so six more weeks of winter. Crap.

5. More like six more months here… we’re just gettin goin… :(

6. You know the bun had a buntastic time tunneling in the snow but no, I still detect a tinge of disapproval. I’d describe the face as “pleasingly tolerant.”

7. Kari Callin says:

What the …?! I KNEW I shouldn’t have listened to that gopher! “Turn left and you’ll be in China in no time” my fuzzy rump!

8. To paraphrase Matt Groening:
    “Love is like racing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile which flips over, trapping you underneath. At night, the ice buns cometh . . . “

9. :shock:

10. Hey I brought my own snow peas. ;-)

11. Must Snuggle Bun…..and resist squeeeeeing in his irresistable little ear!

12. Red Toenails says:

He still bun-bun.

13. Plants the most delicate of smooches on that teeny little pink dot on the tip of the nose…

14. bob drummond says:

WAIT A MINUTE !!!!!! Groundhog Day is still 2 months away – how can U predict how the weather will turn out this early on ?

15. bob drummond says:

I can’t figger out what he’s saying either , Wend !!

16. Matt Groening, the cartoonist who did Life in Hell and The Simpsons, did a series of “Love is…” cartoons, which feature his dark, sarcastic sort of humour. Dub1 is referencing his funniest one, imho. the original copy:
    Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

17. Moi, Actually says:

A prime candidate for most cutest nosular region. The delicate shadings, the modestly receding lower leep. Aaaaah.

18. No, I must say it’s a bit more disapproving than just pleasingly tolerant. See the total ear floppage and the pouty lower leep? Maybe it’s even “cynically indifferent”`?

19. shoulda taken a left toin at Albuquerque!

chilly bunbun :)

20. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

21. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Matt Groening!!!!

22. Fird Birfle says:

tee hee. nice.

“…the modestly receding lower leep.” :)

23. Fird Birfle says:

PS @ pyrit: nice vocabularic gymnastics in the hoovertext!!!

24. Barnaby Seymour Jones??? THE THIRD??? LOL. awesome name. adorable bunneh.

25. Thanks for the translation, ashagato.
    And I’m sure the ice buns only snuggle us to keep us warm until morning when the Mounties come to the rescue . . .

26. “….iceberg lettuce and snow peas….”
    *giggle!*

27. Threadjack here, but I know there are many Bob Ross fans reading this so I just thought I’d mention that a program about his life and career is running on some local public television channels around the country this weekend.

28. 8-o
    Oh my I never considered Ice Buns to be the basis for a new Stephen King novel.

29. The Abominable Bunion.

30. the floopy ears! the teeny paws! the cutest nosie! I want a bunny just like this one….

31. Queen of Dork says:

Oh my. That bun looks so inquisitive. He looks like he’s saying, “Huh? What did you say? E=Mc squared. What does that mean? Could I please have a carrot?” The hovertext reminded me of when my sister and I were little kids. We used to make forts all over the place. We made grass forts in this big field by stamping down “rooms” in the tall grass. And we also made forts inside the house by putting tables and chairs about in the T.V. room and draping sheets over them. (Now that I think about it, I bet we drove our mom nuts with that) 8O

32. SlaveToCat says:

When she sent you outside to play she didn’t do it to get some peace and quiet. Her real motive was to have some time alone playing in your tv room fort. Sheets, chairs, and big appliance boxes, and a glass of Merlot make the best Christmas presents.

33. The original “Snow Bunny” – accept no substitutes!

34. SQUEEEEEEE! and *BEEP!* on nose!

35. ohmigosh! we’re so excited barnaby made it on cuteoverload! what an honor!

i pet him on the head, kiss his forehead and call him my “little supermodel”.

36. How did you light that adorable picture? Light on the bunny, light on the snow behind him — it’s perfect.

37. My fiance took this picture with his iPhone. Can you believe it? This igloo is really a tunnel (which is why there’s light behind Barnaby). He loved going from one side to the other popping his little head out.

38. too cute! Definitely too cute! Going to find out if my bunny likes to make iglo’s too, but first: let there be snow in the Netherlands…

39. what a sweet guy! What kind of rabbit breed is he??? I have never seen any like him, is he some kind of lop?