Oh, I Am Such a Good Ball Boy, I Am!

I will sit right here and I will not make a sound and I will catch all the balls that the nice people hit into the net as fast as I can. In fact, I will be so fast that I will catch them before they hit the net. Yes, that’s what I’m gonna do, uh-huh, uh-huh…

We love Louie, Jessica M.

Comments

1. ball is almost as big as he is :)

2. Even John McEnroe could be mean and yell at such a cute puppy.

3. Wow! Anyone know what breed that is?

4. That’s the cutest wittle wuppyduppy I’ve ever seen….

5. Is it puppy huffing time? I think it might be…ssssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffffffff!

6. HA! Landed myself in the Mod Lounge. I hear they have cheesecake on Fridays.

7. Chihuahua, maybe? Their ears flop when they’re still puppies.

8. I meant could NOT of course.

9. sunnylessmum says:

Behold the innocence of a pupper. :)

10. The Original Jane says:

Oh, can I have him, can I have him Mike, please? I will pet him and play with him and love him and kiss him. (signed, Lenny)

11. Oh that face!

12. victoreia says:

*giggle*

13. victoreia says:

So, I guess the mod machine doesn’t like it when we get huffy?

14. Pretty sure that’s a chih puppy…teeny and cute, and floppy chih-puppy ears. My little chih, Tiny, had one ear that stayed sort of floppy, even after he was full-grown, and it just made him extra-cute…I miss that little guy; passed away at the ripe old age of 17 last March.

15. Louie Louie!
    Oh baby! we gotta go
    yahyahyahyahyah yah

16. the score is 30-bleen

advantage, pupster

17. kibblenibble says:

My world would be complete, if this puppy were mine. *sigh*

18. kibblenibble says:

Yay! I’m in the mod lounge! Since it’s still early, I’ll get a cappucino and a scone. Join me?

19. Queen of Dork says:

*softly opens door to Mod Lounge (looks over shoulder), slips kibblenibble two raspberry scones, a particularly frothy cappucino, two kittens and a puppy, and an almond biscotti. tip-toes away quietly*

20. Queen of Dork says:

Dang! I tired to slip kibblenibble some contraband and got flung into the Mod Lounge myself.

21. head-to-tennis-ball-size is redonk !! Cute li’l puppeh with his own ‘Dog Ball.’

22. cellarmouse says:

i was goin’ to say the very exact same word if i coulda thought of it…

23. Fird Birfle says:

*snerk*

24. kibblenibble says:

Yay! *links elbows with Queen, skips in a circle*

25. Looks like a chi to me.

26. Oh my goodness. MINE!!!!!!! I hereby claim this pupster as my own. I will don camoflauge and steal the cute for my very own. Please??

27. wait! why does kibb get a puppeh and I DON’T!?

*harrumph!*

28. kibblenibble says:

Ooh, Queen, thanks! :-)

29. Queen of Dork says:

Puppies for EVERYONE!! :)

30. Queen of Dork says:

And sings! *sings with kibblenibble while whirling about and laughing*

31. Queen of Dork says:

THREADJACK::

Hey! Did any of you peeps see that glorious total eclipse of the moon this morning? Wow! I was outside dashing about (with my hands freezing…forgot my gloves) catching it between the stupid buildings that somebody put up in the way of the view. Lunar eclipse = YAY!!!

32. good for you Queenie!!! I don’t know if it was “available” where I live…timing and all that jazz. Good for you for going out and enjoying it!!!

33. Looks just like my mom’s rat terrier.

34. LisaLassie says:

I think it’s a Miniature Fox Terrier

35. RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS! RAT TERRIERS!

[This message brought to you by Rat Terriers Are The Best Dogs Ever Amen, Inc.]

36. Hey, Sharpy! Should we get you a rat terrier for Christmas? Or do you hate them? :mrgreen:

37. I would have stayed up, but it didn’t start until about 1:30 am here, and I had a 10 am appointment with a really exciting Imaging machine. I figured sleep deprivation on top of no caffeine beforehand would not be a good idea……

38. Ok, my heart just officially melted……I want this puppeh!

39. I think baby boy is a Chihuahua, but I’ll accept rat terrier as long as I can have him.

40. Linda Reinhart says:

He’s a li’l Chi named Louie and he’s sweetness personified isn’t he!
    (and McEnroe’s retired for years, lmao)

41. This is a Rat Terrier. He could be a twin for my fur baby

42. DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY….. RAT TERRIER?!

or did i just hear someone say ONLY THE BEST KIND OF DOG EVER IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!?