Evil Twin

Bob and Bob can never agree on who gets to be the Evil one.

This double dip is Albert and Elvis, mid-fight. Sent in by Cori K.

1. This is my brother Darryl, and my other brother, Darryl!

2. victoreia says:

3. There were two boys named Darryl in my class at school, and they were both friends with another kid named Larry. Oh, how we did laugh.

4. Fird Birfle says:

o now THAT would be a blast!!!

5. Hey, aren’t they Itty Bitty Kitty Committee alums?

6. Yes! The Livermore boys!

8. Flutterby says:

Tiny twin tabbies,,,,

9. Tiny twin tabbies with teffific floof. :D

10. Fird Birfle says:

11. TUFTY tineee twin tabbees.

12. tufty teeny tiny tabbies with tippy tappy toeses

13. Fird Birfle says:

WOW man peeps are on a ROLL with this one!!! :) Most excellent.

14. Fird Birfle says:

aaaaaand Theresa hits a home run!!!

The Crowd goes WILD!!!!!! *fans in bleachers sounds*

15. Cover art from the Dickens’ classic “A Tail of Two Kitties”

16. Fird Birfle says:

meYOWZA!!!! :)

17. Argh, a case of “Crime and PUNishment” :P

18. Moi, Actually says:

That, too, AND ” A Modest ProPAWSal”

I see no evil here, just awesome whiskers–one all curled over–awwww.

19. Or it could be “The Brothers Karameowzov”

20. Are these Maine Coon kittens? So beautiful and so cute! Reminds me of my dear departed Angel cat. Who can resist those EYES? Not me.

21. the answer is they both are. they are puuuuure eeebil

(still not a cat person! lalalalalaalalaaah!)
    (he he heee)

22. Some would say that they’re cats, it’s redundant. I myself have two of Satan’s spawn that rule my life.

23. victoreia says:

You say that like it’s a bad thing. (Yes, there are, in fact, two cats in my avatar!)

24. Fird Birfle says:

methink tracylee doth protest too moische !!!!! ;)

25. It’s the brothers from Stuck on You.

26. Fird Birfle says:

Furriness + Floof, squared !!!

27. KittehMamax3 says:

OMG!!! Not tabbies, MAIN COONS!!!! My favorites.

28. Maine Coons can be tabbies.

29. starlinguk says:

Yup, tabby is a colouring.

30. My Mia as that same evil look and she more than lives up to it, especially when she jumps on my stomach at 3 o”clock in the morning!

31. TrixandSam says:

Pyrit: Thank you for the hover text! I have an identical twin and I’ve used that “i wish i was an only twin” to stymie people.

32. The whiskerses!!

33. I’m pretty sure the evil one is Bob. ;)

34. *snicker*

35. Yeah……I vote for Bob!

36. Um, was this a reference to The Oatmeal’s Bobcats?

(PS – best URL evarr. Theo is in fact at meal right this very moment.)

37. Fird Birfle says:

heheh “theo/at/meal” *giggle*

38. These people have WAY too free time on their hands!

39. Theo, no, I chose the name Bob because it is palindromic, kinda like these two cats. I almost went with Otto…

40. Works for me. :-)

41. sweet lil balls of fur. i love their long white whiskers. such mischevious intent in their innocent eyes :)

42. Kari Callin says:

Maniacal Maine Coons!

43. I call matchingks: not just the kitties matchingk each other, but their fur blends in very well with the carpet.

44. AWW :D I so want to snorgle both kitties :D

45. I know he looks like me
    He walks like me, and talks like me
    He’s even got a twin like me…

46. Err, apparently I’ve been hearing it wrong, the line is “Hates work like me, and walks like me”

47. They meow alike, they purr alike,
    They groom their stripey fur alike,
    You can lose your mind,
    When tabbeeeees,
    Are two of a kind!

48. I think the doggeh in that house is named Peter Gibbons.

49. Oooh, I *heart* white eyeliner kittehs.

50. What gorgeous eyes! What comely fluff!

51. Not bankruptcy, but snorgle, is what happens when you go belly up.

52. What a pair
    Long Whiskers and Bold eyes
    Baby Whiskers and Bold eyes
    We together can take on the world
    Hold me in your arms – I have strength abundant
    Love the Kitties and touching embrase

53. You can see more of Albert and Elvis here…

54. Aww…my boys are so much bigger now. What a treat to see their furry kitten faces gracing these pages once again. And for the record, they are both a tad evil. ;)

55. sleekiteen says:

Does anyone-else think the one on the left is morphing into a Gremlin?

56. Emmberrann says:

Nope. They is just 2 li’l ebil pointy-ends bad boys, workin’ it out on each other.