Let’s Play Twenty Questions

But, nobody better pick things like dendropsophus ebraccatus.

Treefrog, vegetable or mineral, Brian Gratwicke ?

Comments

1. Thats a pretty frog…and so tiny. awwwww

2. 260Oakley says:

Bugsy almost croaked when someone fingered him. He always was a little yellow.

3. Fird Birfle says:

“Ribbit!!!”

4. Major BEF!

5. Goldfroggie!
    He’s the frog, the frog with the Midas touch!

6. I spy with my little eye something green and yellow.

7. Just in time for the MLB Winter Meetings, froggeh shows off his “Lookin’ at first, throwin’ to third” skills!

8. Flutterby says:

I spy side eye ! Theresa, your “Lookin’ at first, throwin’ to third” skills!” comment always quacks me up and Oak is spot on with the pun! LOL both of you…

9. We are not warty of such cuteness. ( nudge nudge ;-) ;-) )

10. TrixandSam says:

Unreal, Oakley. How do you do that?

11. HAW!

12. I don’t know, but I think Brian picked a nose!

13. That’s snot a very nice thing to say. Besides, I believe it’s more common to find a frog in your throat.

14. Ooohhhhhh! You beat me to it!

15. chortle, guffaw, etc.

16. I don’t know what’s more dangerous here, teh cute or the puns . . . . .

17. Well, you know, you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but can you– oh never mind. :mrgreen;

18. BTW, where is a frog’s nostrils, anyway?

19. at least i didn’t say “pick your seat!”

20. Aren’t frogs some of the sweetest creatures. Stop with the toady remarks, please.

21. skippymom says:

Theresa, I Google Imaged “frogs’ nostrils” and there are a few helpful diagrams there. I believe I can discern them on this little fellow, although they are tiny, just to either side of his nose-point.
    While we are at it, might I suggest that The Frogs’ Nostrils might be a good name for a band? Or perhaps a new superlative, along the lines of the cat’s pajamas? “Why, that bowl of pudding I just had was really the frog’s nostrils!”
    (grasps own elbow, leads self away)

22. Okay, ready? First question: Dear Mr. bright, translucent, exotic, yellow, tiny magical toad with hypnotic eyes and giant V on the forehead of Amazon, why are you so awesome?

23. Peanutcat says:

I think you answered your own question . . . . .

24. :shock:

25. :lol:

26. No, no, no! It’s a pub, obviously!

Imagine the cool hanging sign by/over the door, for which this little guy could model (in a ruff, maybe?).

27. skippymom says:

Yes, yes, you are right, of course–it is a pub! And I think I dimly recall spending some time there, back in the late seventies.

28. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

29. I laughed out loud fora few moments at “grasps own elbow, leads self away.” I am SO going to use that in conversation. :D

30. skippymom says:

Mela, it’s something I have to do every so often when I get a bit carried away here. You are welcome to use it, but I AM wondering just how you’ll work it into conversations. 8O

31. That is not a yes or no question.

32. Yes.

33. No.

34. skippymom says:

??

35. Reply hazy, try again.

36. I love a Pyrit of few words. ;)

37. the same she worked herself into this one!

38. Her friends call her Peg.

39. victoreia says:

And you were drinking what, exactly?

40. The Kool-Aid, of course. ;-)

41. FWOGGY!
    I love him.

42. bob drummond says:

I just luv it when someone shows a picture of a frog , just don’t kiss ‘em or you could end up in the MOD LOUNGE . I s that the right name ?

43. Frogs can also breathe through their skin, which is why it’s bad to let a frog dry out and why you should pick them up wet hands so you don’t damage the mucus that covers their skin.