Know Your Carnivorous Houseplants!

A master of adaptational camouflage, the Cat-Trapper (ravenous hilarious) often takes the form of a common trash can, allowing it to lure unsuspecting kittens.

1. Kirsten D. says:

That Latin name right there is SO PERFECT for this. Ravenous hilarious. Hee hee hee!

Kits do the darnedest things.

2. Don’t you mean purr-fect?

3. I luv dees! The sproingyness of the kittayns, the cunning of the trash can, oh and, is that one kitten really a wee calf in a kitteh costume, or is it just me? ;-)

4. sis and I said: “that kitty’s markings look like a cow!” :)

5. It’s a kitty-calf!

6. Does it have black spots on a white background, or white spots on a black background? (I am very tired, and almost typed “blackground.”)

7. “It swallowed Carl!”

8. LOL!

9. Kitty sez: What they don’t know is I did that on purpose. There was a cookie at the bottom. *struts away with tail held high* (um, that would be the kitty, not me)

10. “A little fluffy, but deliciously cute.”

11. Young political activists say “Yes we can!”

12. …but leave themselves open to trash talk from their opponents.

13. You are a PUN MACHINE!!!

14. Did you see the article about the study that compares the difference between cat owners and dog owners – “21% [of cat owners are] more likely to enjoy ironic humor and puns.

Oakley, are you a cat person?

15. Yes, and one of my cats has what I would call a very biting sense of humor.

16. HRH QueenCat says:

bet you got scars, Oakley, just like most Kitty Pawrents :(

17. Oh how cute, but oh how the laughing critted mah ears!

18. … But you would need a heart of stone or be completely without humor to NOT laugh when this happens in front your eyes …

19. True dat! Sorry, ‘true cat’! :D

21. I sooooo want to sneak up behind the one on the bench!

22. SlaveToCat says:

And give a stealthy tickle and a big old BOO!!

23. Alice Shortcake says:

I love the bum-wiggling action at the beginning…

24. HRH QueenCat says:

ummm ahhhh, Alice -you wrote bum & didn’t get sent to the Mod Lounge;

conCATs !!!

25. The other two ran screaming home to mom.

26. SlaveToCat says:

When I was in high school I had color coordinated Trapper Keepers.

Now that I am all grown up I really gotta have color coordinated Catpur Keepers.

27. skippymom says:

Right, I am just going to watch this over and over for the rest of today.

But I do want to know what place that is? A waiting room somewhere? With a wildflower mural and loose kittens?

28. “Loose kittens”? BWAHAHAHAHA!

29. Hear dogs barking in beginning maybe a humane society. Hopes all find happy homes!!

30. it’s better in here than out there-qui? Will someone please get the janator back, I’m not so sure this place is legal.

31. “Bull” cat watches from the hill top as the ladies frolic in the field below. As he plans to woooh them with his handsome good looks…ahh they charge, the battle is on. Ladies are so aggressive now days sheesh.

Good thing for his escape hatch.

32. Don’t worry, kitty :D I will save you :D

33. Oh, I love kittens in pre-pounce mode.

34. Omigod, it ate Kenny! :D