It’s 5 o’clock, Do You Know Where Your Cute Is?

As a public service announcement, CO would like to remind you about the senseless tragedy of underage cuteing. CO strives to promote safe cuteing habits and encourages you to cute responsibly.

This message was brought to you by, Shiela O.

1. Asleep… It is asleep, sir.

2. cellarmouse says:

yes it is

3. want! need! must have that pink tummy and tiny eyebrows

4. cellarmouse says:

yes we do

5. WendyLady says:

The single most MUST HAVE of this holiday season! :)

6. Privacy Tail!

7. cellarmouse says:

yes, cutest li’l coverup ever…

8. Pink & black toebeeeeeeans! Nomnomnomnom….

9. cellarmouse says:

ohhh gosh yes … toebeans ….

10. Alice Shortcake says:

Cover up those toebeans, dammit – they’re a public menace! I can almost hear heads exploding as innocent cuteophiles tune in for their daily fix!

11. SoCratesX53 says:

Arrrghhhh….you toebean thief!! You’re supposed to share!!!

12. OMG! Somebody call Nurse Steff out of retirement, and stand by the Hello Kitty Defibrothingamajiggerado. When I come to, I will ready the hamsters for…. *kathunk, falls to floor in comatosic state, ded from teh qte*

13. *hauls out the Defibbriwhooseywitchets, sets out graham crackers (reg. & lo-fat), apple juice, cranberry juice & o.j……passes out from overexposure of peeeeeeeeenkness! ;-)

14. Fird Birfle says:

“Hooooo Boy. The Night Shift’s work is never done…..”

*pulls the mop outta the hall closet, fills the bucket and starts scrubbing*

15. *Manages to stay on feet long enough to revive Wend, victoreia, and Ali-Baba, than falls dead from effort to resist Teh Qte*

16. victoreia says:

*Starts to haul out the defibrathingy, then collapses*

17. *wheeze*
    OMG I’m dead from cute. *falls over*

18. No one explain how that belly became so PEEEENK.

19. eyebrow dotlets!

20. Soo soft. Sooo fluffy. *zonks out*

21. Honestly officer, I was just looking at the Cute. I have no idea how all this punography got here.

22. victoreia says:

*snerk* *falls over, laughing*

23. Fird Birfle says:

*carefully helps victoreia up again*

24. love this one ;)

25. I first saw the top of the photo and thought “cute!” THEN I saw the bottom half with the adorable back feet and the very pointy privacy tail and I literally “teeheed.”

26. cellarmouse says:

YES … sorry, didn’t mean to raise my voice …

27. Matchingks–belly and blankie!!!!

28. yes its a new rule of te’qute !! matchinks belly toes and snuggly wuggly blankie..ahh sweett ickle puppie toes and eyebrows and teeny tiny tail of modesty..falls fainting onto chiase with hand poised over brow while fanning oneself with antique lace fan ( with carved wood handle)

29. And toe beans !

30. Oh for crying out loud! I’m dizzy from the sweetness of this little one. Looks around for Nurse Steff–I need a fainting couch, some animal crackers and a juice box post haste!

31. *Drags self up from faint and goes to help Nikki*

32. Someone needs to photoshop this on an infinite loop with the pup laying on his own fuzzy pink belly.

33. Recursive Qte?

34. Kari Callin says:

Horton hears a snoo..ze!

35. Kari Callin says:

I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
    This puppeh is cute…100%!

On a Dr Seuss kick now!

36. Kari Callin says:

I will not sleep out in the rain,
    I will not sleep upon a train!

I will not sleep down in a sink,
    I will not sleep all wrapped in pink….zzzzzzzzzzzzz

37. :lol:

38. cellarmouse says:

mercy me … i just got severely scolded for agreeing with everybody … no snacks or nothin’ … and i was just setting up a running joke … now the punchline is ruined … i blame it all on comment abusers …

i think maybe i’ll be sorry i posted this tomorrow … but really, did oscar wlde bother anticpating regrets?

39. catwhisperer says:

C’mon – what was the punchline?

40. cellarmouse says:

now i get snacks … low-carb please…

41. That is NOT responsible cute! It’s deadly cute!

42. I’m melting!!! Oh wait….it was just my heart that melted.

43. i’m going to shove that into my mouf.

44. Not FAIR!!

Such proshness belonging to one home and one family. Not fair! Not right!

45. Goodness….. There is cute and then there is too darn cute! This is it – the be-all and end-all of cuteness!

46. it’s like the axis of snorgeling exploded all over a pink furry blankie!

47. Awwwwww!!!!! Look at his wee pawsies.

They are so stubby and smooshabke

48. ::Eye Roll:: Smooshable

49. Nah, I like smooshabke… Makes me think of shishkabobs, which makes me want to nom the deeelishious pawsieses even more :)

50. Well, we already have faux Frawnsch, why not faux Yiddish? At least, that’s what smooshabke made me think of. :) You can just picture Bubbeh pinching your cheeks and calling you her little smooshabke.

51. or pop down to the bakery and pick up a Chocolate Babke!

52. Puppeh’s indulging in my cat’s favorite hobby of Lying Around on her Back with her Floppy Little Legs in the Air.

53. Yeah, my big Husky dog was doing that on the couch yesterday morning. Not quite as cute.

54. Aww, I love big doggies acting all cutesie-poo. :D

55. You just know when a breathalyzer is done, it smells like milk and shredded wheat (which is what puppy breath smells like to me).

56. If there is a cuter sight on all the planet, I don’t think my heart could take it.

57. must…huff…belleh! HUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

58. Bi-black Sheltie puppy = adorable.

59. doomchild says:

How is one supposed to enjoy this sensibly? Yeah, sure we’re all like “I’ll snorf him just once” and “I can stop looking at the pink baby-belly at any time.” … “Really, I’ll nom just one ear, it won’t harm my grammar at all!”

60. Queen of Dork says:

*squeak, squeak, squeak*

(opens door)

OH GOOD HEAVENS!! *immediately turns on fans blowing over industrial-sized vats of smelling salts.* “Hmmmmm. This calls for drastic measures. To counteract the powerful effects of this photo, I’ll have to release a bunch of REAL puppies in here so that they can pounce on and tickle everybody back to consciousness.” *puppies happily hippity hop into the room* “Yep. That did it.” *looks over cat-eyed rhinestone glasses. adjusts starched hat. closes door and marches off down hall in sensible, sturdy, squeaky shoes*.

61. Thank You, Nurse Steff. No one *squeaks* like you do.

62. Angh, blorpular puppeh belleh. Must … smooch … now.

63. OMG CUTE!!! Love, love, love the round little puppy belly!

64. snoopysnake says:

Crayola Crayons needs to introduce a new color: SQUEEEEEEEEE! Pink. This pup has so much of it, and has a matchink fluffy blankie towelie ruggie theeeng to snuggle in.