It’s Kimbo, Daring Dog of Danger!

In today’s action-packed episode, Agent Kimbo infiltrates the secret jungle headquarters of C.H.U.B. (Covertly Heinous Underworld Brotherhood).

Will Kimbo defeat the comically inept minions of the evil Dr. Fang? Can Kimbo thwart the evil plot to poison the world’s kibble supply? Will this video seem cutesy and staged until about 1:30, when it suddenly gets jaw-droppingly awesome?

Press play and find out!

Comments

1. (The Original) Mel says:

I must move to the jungle immediately.

2. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Yay, zip line!!!

3. BEST BULLDOG ON A ZIPLINE VIDEO EVAR!!!!!!!!!

4. Kimbo is a super-mellow dog. You’re not getting me on a zipline anytime soon, not even for monkeys and sloths!

5. The name is Dog, Bull Dog. Agent QQte, with a license to drool.

6. Zipline doggeh, FTW!!!

7. OK, if someone put me on a zip line and sent me across a river, I would be furious. It would start a feud the likes of which the Costa Rican rainforest has never seen; there would would be loosening of salt shaker caps and supergluing of shoes to ceilings for generations to come to avenge the injustice that had been wrought.

However, I greatly enjoyed watching the dog sail across.

8. LisaLassie says:

How’d they get the sloth to turn his head so “fast”?

9. I did a zip for the first time last year and I must say I was a bit more animated than this dog! He’s all just cruising along lol.

10. The zip line was hilarious. Kimbo is one seriously mellow dog…

11. victoreia says:

I’m with you on that, debg!

12. So Awesome! LOL GIGI

13. LOVE this the whole thing… Awesome and the mission impossible music rocks!

14. Yay, Kimbo of the jungle!!!

15. Here’s a bonus for you.

16. I wanna live in a treehouse with a big white goggie!

17. I want to live there too… haha!

18. Is that a Vallhund?

19. PS Notice he eats one of the cucumber slices. :lol:

20. Oh no, that word again! Notice he eats one of the unpickled pickle slices!

21. bookmonstercats says:

I might be persuaded to go along a zip wire, but only if my screams could be edited out and voiced over by Miles Davis.

22. bookmonstercats says:

Whatever he is, he is very clever. Lots of LOLz

23. Andi from NC says:

WARNING: Take your last sip of coffee at about 1:15 and swallow immediately – otherwise you WILL be sorry!!!

Love the credits at the end!!

24. First lol, when he eats the map. Second lol, at the little flashlight on his hayd.
    Seriously now, I love this great big awesome world we live in and (most of) its peeps, but how on earth do people have that much time on their hands? :)

25. Fird Birfle says:

1) I want that goggie!!
    2) I lurve the phrase “inept minions”.

26. I agree! Although you gotta say Kimbo does make it look easy. Hmmm…

27. I want to live in a treehouse with a cool goggie, only I’m scared of heights do you think a bushhouse would count? Or maybe one in a small shrubbery?

28. Flutterby says:

Great videos – I have been delightfully and thoroughly entertained this morning !!

29. Yep, it’s a Swedish Vallhund – a.k.a. the “Viking dog”. It’s a working dog (http://littleheelers.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/workingvallhund2.jpg) so agent puppy here probably had a gas making that video. :)

30. “The first thing you should know about us is… we have primates everywhere.”

31. I like that they showed the filming stuff, so you can see them teaching Kimbo not to be afraid of the zipline, and to enjoy it. Great vid. Is it just me, or does Goggie look like a Senior Citizen?

32. Those are _awesome_ tocks.

33. I noticed that!

34. I second that. That is a lot of time!

35. I was concerned at first about the whole “dog on a zip line” thing, but clearly Kimbo has no major issues with this, so why worry! :) What an awesome place to live!

36. Unbelievable.

37. Man, a dog’s life for sure…..
    I want this dog’s life…..

Wait, these people have WAY too much time on their hands, but hey, what better way to spend your day than chasing your dog through the rainforest in Central America AND have great music to listen to!!

Man, a dog’s life……

38. Looks like a Corgi-pants to me.

39. monkeylover says:

omg i saw like 20 monkeyz in this video u r sooooo luky u live out there soo many monkeyz

40. monkeylover says: