He Found Us Again!

That settles it–next game, we all need to find separate hiding places.

It’s the Cluster Associative Theory in action, Kevin F.

Comments

1. I want a crock of Kittens!

2. Maybe they’re playing sardines. :)

3. Moi, Actually says:

Cute quintet.

4. ROFL at Cluster Associative Theory… and this is the cutest example of that ever… To see this theory in action just drive any of the freeways in Silicon valley at any time of the day.
    (Stupid idiot drivers bunching together)

5. Oh, how cute, all the plushiness, I’ll just put my hand in so I can give these kitties a few scritches…

ROOWRR! MEEEEORWRRR! HISS!!! MEERRRRORWWW! OWWWWW!

And that’s how I lost my right arm….
    :D

6. Fird Birfle says:

Almost all cats are adorably cute . But they’re weird people. 8-O

7. More fun than a barrel of monkeys?

8. That’s very similar to my batch of kids. I have the black triplets but instead of the two beautiful Siamese twins I have a pair of slightly mismatched ( silver & black , brown & black ) tabby twins ! YEA for quints !!!!! I wonder if their mom/dad has to wear two pair of pants to protect his/her legs because those kids climb them like a cat pole too????

9. You can be as weird as you please when you rule the world. :)

10. The perfect litter. :)

11. Clowder chowder?

12. It’s the Bucket O’ Kittens from Kentucky Fried Kitten.

13. “What? Oh no, no, of course not. None of us broke that Ming vase! We’re just in here because….we prefer the aesthetic of a communal sleeping bucket?”

14. Rachel of Cyberia says:

Greatest game no one has heard of!

15. Hope Carl gets to come up for air occasionally…

16. That shocked face is priceless

17. Guys, I am so miserable. The Mets let José Reyes go to the Marlins, and I am so freakin’ miserable. :cry: I wish I could climb into this pot with the kitties.

18. Fird Birfle says:

so twue.

19. Fird Birfle says:

izzat a new meaning, for “litter” box ??

20. Fird Birfle says:

@ Theresa: will one of these fellows help The Team, at all?

* http://scvbb.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/king_kelly.jpg

* http://www.gazette.uwo.ca/.%2F2005%2F10%20October%2F20%2Fpictures%2F11A%20Shoeless%20Joe%20Jackson.jpg

(PS: acc. to the internet sites’ data, the second one is/ was Shoeless Joe Jackson!)

21. Fird Birfle says:

(PPS: I thought that I hit the “Reply” Tag,
    under your comment, and that this would land “in your box” …..*sigh*)

22. Just a pair of really good jeans, Mudbug :lol: That is what I was wearing when my sister’s 3 kittens decided to climb up my leg at the same time :lol: The jeans protected my leg from scratches, but I still felt those little claws as they dug in :lol: Talk about 3 sets of pin pricks :lol:

23. AWW :D I so want to snorgle all 5 of those sweet little kitties :D

24. A Kitty Jar, what a perfect Christmas gift! Where can I get one?

25. it’s like looking down the barrel of a kitty cannon…

26. Hi, Teresa. Listen, I gave Eddy a map of North America with a line marked on it from Massachusetts to British Columbia. He also has a bag of kibble to eat during the trip. With any luck, he should show up at your house in about six months. I told him you’ll be expecting him. Thank you so much.

27. Oh definitely :P :D

28. Absa-frakkin-lutely!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!

29. *giggle* Been takin’ lessons from Oakley?

30. I was just wondering about Carl……

31. cellarmouse says:

interesting… the green-eyed ones have light reflecting pupils; the blle-eyed siameses not so much…

32. I see kitties!!!!!!

33. I hear ya Theresa – not a Mets fan, but my Spartans lost a very very close game, and so we won’t be going to the Rose Bowl. :(

34. I hereby claim pot of kitties. I crashed my bicycle this morning and ended up with a sprained wrist. I need the extra cuddles….

35. Lewis n' Clark says:

oh, sardines was a big game in my neighborhood growing up

36. skippymom says:

I figured out you meant blue, but first I read that as “bile-eyed” and wondered what the hell that color is! Hee hee.

37. I’m not sure 5 will be enough. Does this come in larger sizes?

38. Queen of Dork says:

(The real, correct, scientific phrase for a bunch of baby cats. Not a “litter” but)…

It’s oodles and oodles of skoodle boodles!

39. Queenie! Yo!

40. I could only hope to be so punny!

41. How do you make the eye-popping face? Because that was my reaction just now…

42. Oh look, it’s a big piping-hot pot of mew. Just the thing for winter weather.

43. Of course you need the extra cuddles, but look at the mischief in their eyes! Those kitties would be pouncing all over you and you wouldn’t get any rest.

I’d better take them. Just to be safe.

44. victoreia says:

8 – O (all run together, no spaces; that’s a capital “O”, not a zero.)

45. That’s a “Those aren’t pillows!” face. :D

46. victoreia says:

May I have some, too, please? It’s rainy and very windy here….

47. Indubitably.

48. Noelegy, you are such a selfless character; to save RosieLB from that trauma, and protect her need for rest… words to describe your thoughtfulness fail. ;)

49. Queen of Dork says:

Like thees…8O

50. Queen of Dork says:

oops. Like thees? 8O

51. Queen of Dork says:

Hi Theresa!

52. Well…..maybe a litter bit ;)

oh and

$500 fine for littering!

53. Fird Birfle says:

@ victoreia:

How would this do? Will it halp enny?? ;)

54. Fird Birfle says:

*tsk tsk*

*Calls the Massachusetts State Attorney General and the Massachusetts Humane Society in advocacy for Eddy*

55. Skoodly-boodly-doo! That sounds sort of Beatnik-ish. :D

56. Must try to learn new skills….. 8O

57. victoreia says:

What? No cab fare?

58. Queen of Dork says:

Dang skippymom. Do you think Eddy could maybe come and visit me and Princess of Dork? I promise to feed him caviar, smoked salmon and tuna. And I have toys for him to play with.

59. I want to try that too – 8-O

60. Aw! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulne…wait a minute! I see what you’re doing there!

61. Lewis n' Clark says:

I guess I better not say I went to the Univ of WI

62. HRH QueenCat says:

I want – no – MUST see Carl …

*sneekily removes all 5 kitties to store in own pot* :)

63. The banner ad at the top right now says, “Make plans for your family before disaster strikes.” I think the kitties have gone into the storm shelter.

64. um….who’s Carl?

65. Costco, of course!

66. Litterly.

someone stop me

67. Simonese!

68. Moi, Actually says:

Mine, too. And kittens are naturals.

69. Put a lid on that and we can prove Schrödinger´s Cat quantum theory using multiple subjects. ;)

70. Me too. 8O

71. The one on the bottom that you can’t see (see hovertext).

Is there such a thing as a kitty snorkel? Carl could sure use one.

72. LOL, that’s what my dad calls Meezers. :)

73. 8-o

74. 8)

75. Flutterby says:

8-O

76. moi aussi 8O

77. Flutterby says:

The shocked-looking kitteh cracks me up…maybe Carl pooted….

78. Eventually…! ;-)

79. skippymom says:

I think Carl just blew a raspberry on that one’s bum.

80. Or took a bite..lol

81. Or huhh how did you find us so fast!

Reminds me of playing hide-n-seek with my son when he was a toddler he would always hide in the same spot. So I would throw a load in dryer find him, fix the couch find him, sip coffee find him. He was cute.

82. Same here 8O

83. I will be waiting, skippymom :D 8O are you sure Eddy will be ok traveling by himself? I could come down and pick him up :D I have my Canadian passport :D

84. He’ll be fine, as long as he doesn’t eat the kibble all at once. After he’s rested for a couple of weeks, could you send him down to Las Vegas to visit Queen of Dork?

85. Sure :D Can I come to Las Vegas, Queen of Dork? :D I am sure both Eddy and I will love it there :D 8O The question is how do I get Eddy from Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States?

86. I saw this same photo with the caption ” Cat lady starter kit”… LOL!