Meg Says We Have to Share the Buns

Ohhh Kaaay. One bun for you all, but sheesh.

And two for me! (quickly licks them both so I don’t have to share.) …What?

Please Sir JPockele, may I have some more?

1. Squeee! Baby versions of my girls!

(click my name)

2. Your rabbits are ADORABLE!! :-) Harlequins, right?

3. Yeah! And they say “Thanks lowly hoomin” :D

4. Oh my gosh! Not only are your bunnies adorable, but the captions! They keeeeell me!

5. They wrote them themselves!

6. *takes hers and runs off!*

7. *Mina trips over trip wire Theresa has stretched across the path; buns fly ears over bunnybutts through the air, into Theresa’s hands; Theresa disappears down trap door into her Fortress of Cuteness.* :P

8. *Unbeknownst to Theresa, we’ve secretly replaced her Fortress of Cuteness with the Bun Replication and Distribution Factory (patent pending)…..*

9. First! *stands patiently in line*

10. Calls dibs on nomming the right (marmelade-flavoured) ear

11. Wow! I could live with that! :P

Almost as good as my Invisible Stable of ExtraDimensional Husbands™!

12. You don’t NEED to keep an eye on them! They come and go as required, and you don’t worry about them the rest of the time!

Really, Mudbug, it’s the answer to EVERYTHING. Do a CO search on “Invisible Stable of ExtraDimensional Husbands™” for more discussion of my Revolutionary Scientific Breakthrough!!!

13. INVISIBLE stable ??? How do you keep an eye on them ? or do you just put a bell around their necks ? I just got up & haven’t had my coffee yet so I’m a little slow right now.

14. Fird Birfle says:

*is impressed with how
    socially-acceptable, victoreia’s innovative invention sounds*

[Also, it’s a bit more refined a technique, compared
    with that whole “grabby-hands” approach !!]

15. “Grabby hands”? Me?!?! *bats eyes innacently* *polishes halo*

16. If that stable includes carpenters, plumbers, electricians, landscapers, tree surgeons and various and sundry home improvement and repair experts, I’d like to get in on that, pleeze *prays fervently in hopes it’s true*

17. …calico buns?
    …or torbies?? (tortoiseshell bunnies)

18. 260Oakley says:

Calibunga, dude!

19. Harlequins. The jesters of the bunny herd.

20. I didn’t know bunnies came in tortoiseshell. Squeeee!

21. WANT!!!

22. Fird Birfle says:

I WANT ONE, TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!111!!!!!

23. OMG, calico buns!!!!! Love calico anything!!!

24. Pyrit, if you think licking something is going to prevent me from snorfing it, you obviously did not go through chicken finger night in my college cafeteria.

25. Yeah, Pyrit, my (seriously demented) brother and sister used to SPIT on things, so licking is *snaps fingers* nothing! :-)

26. Super-funny…That’s what. :D

27. SQUEEEEEEEEE! Ditter widdle tiny bebeh buns! WANT WANT WANT! *grabby hands hit computer screen* OW! Darn!! *retreats to plot future bun-napping*

28. Um, Sharpy, did you see this EGREGIOUS example of wudgy-widgy-oogy-poo-ism? :mrgreen*

29. Fird Birfle says:

ooooooooo fancy-wancy vocab’lareeee, huh???

“eGREgious” :) ooooooooo

JK, ‘course, as I, myself, lurve vocab’lareee…..

30. Fird Birfle says:

*imitates everything 6Rabbits did
    [including grabby hands/ computer screen & “Darn” bit]*

31. bob drummond says:

Such cute little buns ! I’d luv to just snatch ’em right up and ..OUCH!!! – ONE OF THEM BIT ME ! The dirty little —————— !!!!

32. They look very clean to me. :P

33. You MUST see the rest of the pics of these anerable bebehs! Especially THIS one–
    Little Bunnies

34. “She did what?? Oh, I can’t believe that!”

35. Chocolaty caramely yumminess! Cadbury bun….STEP ASIDE!!!

36. *glares sternly at songbirdnurse* Get back in line, you!

37. Stripedy bunnies!

38. I love harlequins, they look like they are wearing little bunny pantaloons!

39. Fuzzy puffballs, that’s what they are! Why do I have the urge to rub them against my face endlessly?

40. After the ducks pics, that stream has itty baby bunny nekkid feeties:
    First nest

41. sharonearth says:

When I die, can I go to bunny heaven instead?

42. cellarmouse says:

oh my goo’ness…those teeny tiny toebeans need to be tucked…

43. Never seen such nekkid bunny toe-beans–normally they are covered with floof!

44. Crikey. It’s Decembun already?

45. I vote that December ALWAYS be known as “Decembun” so we get a whole month of bunnies! Squeeeeeeee!

46. Seconded.

47. Fird Birfle says:

Yes, yes, pyrit. We all agree that Meg is horrifyingly mean and awful !!!!

48. Yes, she’s a Big Meanie! *Hi Meg!!* :mrgreen:

49. People, let’s not lose focus. THE LITTLE FEETS!

50. I’m feeling lucky already !!!

51. That’s just wrong.

52. Just remember that rabbit feet are only “lucky” if they are STILL ATTACHED TO THE VERY-ALIVE BUNNY!

53. Those…are…..the…..most……nommable……..buns………evvvvvver. So cute and adorable they should be mandatory for ALL of us. Plz? Pretty Plz?

54. Red Toenails says:

so very toot!

55. I’m loving those itty bitty stubby legs.

56. Neopolitan Angel Buns!! My favorite kind!
    (Why, yes, I DO say that to all the buns :twisted:

57. I demand a share of this bun dividing scheme. You just need a little pink and they could be neopolitan flavored.

58. Kallisto73 says:

Exactly: Feeetz!

59. womblegirl says:

fluffy little stubby earsies! *swoons*

60. adorable!!!!

61. I don’t care if Pyrit licked em! I don’t care if Meg says we have to share! They’re MINNNNEEEE! *runs off with the buns*

62. Queen of Dork says:

Yeah! Pyrit, that’s not gonna work!

63. Fird Birfle says:

*tee hee*

64. *grins*…you wanna share Fird?? :) Shhhh…don’t tell Pyrit.

65. Fird Birfle says:

No worries, Emmylee. pyrit’s NEVER here. He won’t see anything we say here!!

66. omg what is it about wee baybee buns? love how bun in pic 1 has on brown tie dye shorts with his tan t-shirt. stylish!

67. Least disapproving buns EVAH!

68. I just wanna know if they are boy and girl and when they’re going to do what bunnies do. They don’t need no steenkin’ factory of replication if they do what bunnies do (tries to be vague but really wants to be blunt).

69. If we understand you correctly, Becky S. (and I think that we do),you would like to know whether their last name is “Xerox. ” 8O

70. Queen of Dork says:

Peeps! I just saw this commercial on T.V. It was all, (say in corny, deep, T.V. man voice), “Are you sick and tired of stray animals in your yard? Such as deer, rabbits, squirrels, racoons, skunks, even cats and dogs??” (I was like, well, except for the skunks and racoons, I would LOVE all of those animals in my yard!) Anyway, then the guy tried to sell me this thing that would scare these things out of my yard but I WANT THESE ANIMALS PRANCING ABOUT MY YARD! :)

71. Yey for baby harlequins!!!! I’m actually get my harlequin coat baby this Sunday <3. She's a Red New Zealand and Mini Rex cross!

It's funny how this was posted the day I found her online :D. (Good omen for sure!!)

72. In your corners if you can’t share!

As I sneaks off with 3 bunnies. Hee hee