Meg Says We Have to Share the Buns

Ohhh Kaaay. One bun for you all, but sheesh.

And two for me! (quickly licks them both so I don’t have to share.) …What?

Please Sir JPockele, may I have some more?

Comments

1. Squeee! Baby versions of my girls!

(click my name)

2. *takes hers and runs off!*

3. …calico buns?
    …or torbies?? (tortoiseshell bunnies)

4. I didn’t know bunnies came in tortoiseshell. Squeeee!

5. WANT!!!

6. *Mina trips over trip wire Theresa has stretched across the path; buns fly ears over bunnybutts through the air, into Theresa’s hands; Theresa disappears down trap door into her Fortress of Cuteness.* :P

7. *Unbeknownst to Theresa, we’ve secretly replaced her Fortress of Cuteness with the Bun Replication and Distribution Factory (patent pending)…..*

8. OMG, calico buns!!!!! Love calico anything!!!

9. Pyrit, if you think licking something is going to prevent me from snorfing it, you obviously did not go through chicken finger night in my college cafeteria.

10. Super-funny…That’s what. :D

11. SQUEEEEEEEEE! Ditter widdle tiny bebeh buns! WANT WANT WANT! *grabby hands hit computer screen* OW! Darn!! *retreats to plot future bun-napping*

12. Yeah, Pyrit, my (seriously demented) brother and sister used to SPIT on things, so licking is *snaps fingers* nothing! :-)

13. bob drummond says:

Such cute little buns ! I’d luv to just snatch ‘em right up and ..OUCH!!! – ONE OF THEM BIT ME ! The dirty little —————— !!!!

14. First! *stands patiently in line*

15. Your rabbits are ADORABLE!! :-) Harlequins, right?

16. Wow! I could live with that! :P

Almost as good as my Invisible Stable of ExtraDimensional Husbands™!

17. You MUST see the rest of the pics of these anerable bebehs! Especially THIS one–

Little Bunnies

18. 260Oakley says:

Calibunga, dude!

19. Chocolaty caramely yumminess! Cadbury bun….STEP ASIDE!!!

20. Stripedy bunnies!

21. Calls dibs on nomming the right (marmelade-flavoured) ear

22. Harlequins. The jesters of the bunny herd.

23. I love harlequins, they look like they are wearing little bunny pantaloons!

24. Fuzzy puffballs, that’s what they are! Why do I have the urge to rub them against my face endlessly?

25. After the ducks pics, that stream has itty baby bunny nekkid feeties:

First nest

26. Crikey. It’s Decembun already?

27. Fird Birfle says:

I WANT ONE, TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!111!!!!!

28. Fird Birfle says:

*imitates everything 6Rabbits did
    [including grabby hands/ computer screen & "Darn" bit]*

29. Fird Birfle says:

Yes, yes, pyrit. We all agree that Meg is horrifyingly mean and awful !!!!

30. Fird Birfle says:

*is impressed with how
    socially-acceptable, victoreia’s innovative invention sounds*

[Also, it's a bit more refined a technique, compared
    with that whole "grabby-hands" approach !!]

31. People, let’s not lose focus. THE LITTLE FEETS!

32. cellarmouse says:

oh my goo’ness…those teeny tiny toebeans need to be tucked…

33. INVISIBLE stable ??? How do you keep an eye on them ? or do you just put a bell around their necks ? I just got up & haven’t had my coffee yet so I’m a little slow right now.

34. I’m feeling lucky already !!!

35. You don’t NEED to keep an eye on them! They come and go as required, and you don’t worry about them the rest of the time!

Really, Mudbug, it’s the answer to EVERYTHING. Do a CO search on “Invisible Stable of ExtraDimensional Husbands™” for more discussion of my Revolutionary Scientific Breakthrough!!!

36. Um, Sharpy, did you see this EGREGIOUS example of wudgy-widgy-oogy-poo-ism? :mrgreen*

37. That’s just wrong.

38. Yes, she’s a Big Meanie! *Hi Meg!!* :mrgreen:

39. sharonearth says:

When I die, can I go to bunny heaven instead?

40. Those…are…..the…..most……nommable……..buns………evvvvvver. So cute and adorable they should be mandatory for ALL of us. Plz? Pretty Plz?

41. Red Toenails says:

so very toot!

42. Oh my gosh! Not only are your bunnies adorable, but the captions! They keeeeell me!

43. I’m loving those itty bitty stubby legs.

44. “She did what?? Oh, I can’t believe that!”

45. Neopolitan Angel Buns!! My favorite kind!
    (Why, yes, I DO say that to all the buns :twisted:

46. Fird Birfle says:

ooooooooo fancy-wancy vocab’lareeee, huh???

“eGREgious” :) ooooooooo

JK, ‘course, as I, myself, lurve vocab’lareee…..

47. I demand a share of this bun dividing scheme. You just need a little pink and they could be neopolitan flavored.

48. Kallisto73 says:

Exactly: Feeetz!

49. womblegirl says:

fluffy little stubby earsies! *swoons*

50. “Grabby hands”? Me?!?! *bats eyes innacently* *polishes halo*

51. *glares sternly at songbirdnurse* Get back in line, you!

52. Yeah! And they say “Thanks lowly hoomin” :D

53. They wrote them themselves!

54. They look very clean to me. :P

55. Never seen such nekkid bunny toe-beans–normally they are covered with floof!

56. I vote that December ALWAYS be known as “Decembun” so we get a whole month of bunnies! Squeeeeeeee!

57. Just remember that rabbit feet are only “lucky” if they are STILL ATTACHED TO THE VERY-ALIVE BUNNY!

58. Seconded.

59. adorable!!!!

60. I don’t care if Pyrit licked em! I don’t care if Meg says we have to share! They’re MINNNNEEEE! *runs off with the buns*

61. Fird Birfle says:

*tee hee*

62. omg what is it about wee baybee buns? love how bun in pic 1 has on brown tie dye shorts with his tan t-shirt. stylish!

63. *grins*…you wanna share Fird?? :) Shhhh…don’t tell Pyrit.

64. Least disapproving buns EVAH!

65. I just wanna know if they are boy and girl and when they’re going to do what bunnies do. They don’t need no steenkin’ factory of replication if they do what bunnies do (tries to be vague but really wants to be blunt).

66. If we understand you correctly, Becky S. (and I think that we do),you would like to know whether their last name is “Xerox. ” 8O

67. Queen of Dork says:

Yeah! Pyrit, that’s not gonna work!

68. Queen of Dork says:

Peeps! I just saw this commercial on T.V. It was all, (say in corny, deep, T.V. man voice), “Are you sick and tired of stray animals in your yard? Such as deer, rabbits, squirrels, racoons, skunks, even cats and dogs??” (I was like, well, except for the skunks and racoons, I would LOVE all of those animals in my yard!) Anyway, then the guy tried to sell me this thing that would scare these things out of my yard but I WANT THESE ANIMALS PRANCING ABOUT MY YARD! :)

69. If that stable includes carpenters, plumbers, electricians, landscapers, tree surgeons and various and sundry home improvement and repair experts, I’d like to get in on that, pleeze *prays fervently in hopes it’s true*

70. Fird Birfle says:

No worries, Emmylee. pyrit’s NEVER here. He won’t see anything we say here!!

71. Yey for baby harlequins!!!! I’m actually get my harlequin coat baby this Sunday <3. She's a Red New Zealand and Mini Rex cross!

It's funny how this was posted the day I found her online :D. (Good omen for sure!!)

72. In your corners if you can’t share!

As I sneaks off with 3 bunnies. Hee hee

73. OMIGAWD!!! ITS SOOOOO CUTE!!!