Wanna connect the dots on your spots?

We should get out more.

You wanna go out?

We could go out.

Where?

I dunno.

Any ol’ where.

If you want.

Or we could stay in.

We could stay in.

You wanna stay in?

Maybe we’ll stay in.

Let’s stay in.

Siiigh, that red collar’s almost too much excitement, Erin.

Comments

1. [soft beeps on nosies]

The text is brill! Haha. :D

2. There’s room for me in the middle!

3. 260Oakley says:

Great Danish Modern sofa

4. Doggie on the right is enjoying his last few months? weeks? days? of being the bigger of the two.

5. Great Dane PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!11!!!!!

Bounces all over rthe office in glee.

6. Stops bouncing long enough to wander into the Moderations Lounge with a lovely tea cart full of home made brownies and scones and all sorts of tea and gourmet coffee and my extra special delicious home made hot coccoa.

Wafts breezes of the fresh smell Sharpies way.

7. No kiddin’! Look at the size of those paws!

8. Totally agree, if the spotty guy grows into those feet there won’t even be room for the brown guy on that couch!

9. Sage. The sofa is sage. A lovely color.

(Guess what color my sofa is?)

10. Flutterby says:

Hey, KittyAdventures…were you able to lure Sharpy out of the cave?

11. OK who eavesdroped on my husband and I ?? I just want to warn you that I’ll be looking for the hidden microphones tonight when I get home. ;-)

12. *snerk!*
    that one took me a sec., I was all like “whaaa… that’s not Danish Mod., that’s not even Mid-Century… ”
    “ohhhh….”

13. speckled pups are fantastic.
    that is all.

14. Yes i was and hopefully she got some lovely goodies off my tea cart… would you like a muffin?

15. Hee! I like to make people paws and think once in a while.

16. I think I just swallowed my Bubblicious. 8O

17. Thus the saying, “Cute as a speckled pup.” :D

18. Here are some homemade chocolate-covered marshmallows to share, KA……..

19. I was kind of thinking it was a taupe.

20. It’s a dog’s life, isn’t it pal?

21. Homemade “special” brownies?

22. I was thinking that was a conversation in my apartment! :lol:

23. I think the big one is a Dane, too! *bounces happily* I’ve often thought this site sadly lacked in larger-breed puppies; just ’cause they’ll be ginormous one day doesn’t mean they’re not cute!

24. speckled Danes are even fantasticer. and now I must pout because my couch is lacking in Danes.

25. Fird Birfle says:

YAY “fantasticer” !!!!

26. LOL No! (THey are drug free) mine are a recipe I got from a dear friend years ago and they are by far the best brownies ever… Loaded with Butter and Cholesterol but OHHHHh SOO Yummy.

27. Bonus great Danes are like the most sweetest dogs ever.

28. These two need lessons from the Slowsky family.

29. It’s a MERLE dane! So beautiful!

30. Those are some big hurkin’ feet, all right.

31. Lord, who ARE you, Oak?! I feel certain that you are some famous writer but we’ll never know who! Pst…it’s OK, you can tell me.

At any rate, CO is lucky to have you visit. *Gushes at Oak’s gift of verbage*

32. Aww, and I bet they’re Frito feet too!

33. Fird Birfle says:

*”la la la la” “What did you say??? I heard….la la la dear friend years ago la la la best brownies ever la la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OHHHHh SOO Yummy….”

34. INSIDE-OUT EAR! Oops…sorry for yelling….I was overcome by the cute.

35. Fird Birfle says:

*also dances in glee, b/c the Mods (esp. pyrit) chose my favorite Tag: “Sleppy” !!!*

“Woot, w00t!!!!”

36. Fird Birfle says:

ummmmm….errr……izzit a bright neon Orunj one, Juno????

Signed,
    I’m just KIDDINGk. ;)

37. YAY speckled great dane pupperses !!!

38. Mismate dawgs! I loves me some mismate dawgs!

39. I thought it was important to find something that would make the orange cat hairs really ‘pop,’ you know?

40. And here was I thinking my husband and I were the only ones that had that conversation.

41. The sofas, she is snooze colored.

42. earlybird1 says: