The Six Million Dollar Anh!

Sugar glider Rosie, astronaut. Seriously tangled up in a test flight. A sugar glider barely presentable. Ladies and Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world’s first bionic sugar glider! Rosie will be that sugar glider! Better than she was before!

And CUTER! Um no, there isn’t any way to make her cuter.

Sugar glider Rosie deserves some bionic sugar cubes, Ashley A.

Comments

1. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Wook at those widdle paw pads in the first picteuw! Teeny widdle sugeuw glideuw has me stuck in mushy talk.

2. “sugarier’????

3. Her make-up is FABULOUS!!!

4. Fird Birfle says:

YAY “sugarier” !!!!

Signed,
    Irrepressibly Silly.

(and darned Proud, uvvit!!)

5. Fird Birfle says:

“Fly, Glider, Fly!!!!”

6. Fird Birfle says:

ps: the creeture, he/ she ees teeny-tiny!!

7. She just right size for the mouff….. :l0l:

8. :lol:

9. fish eye no miko says:

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger?

10. WendyLady says:

:D

11. Thank heaven I’m not the only one who thought of this song when I saw the second hover text.

(Amazing a song can become popular with only two stanzas – first stanza three words, second stanza five words. Was that because it was the coke generation – and I don’t mean the drink.)

12. Why, you daft punk you.

13. Toe beans + eye capsules = DED

14. Can we say “Sugar Overload “?

15. Watch out or de widdle Sharpy-warpy will give you such a pinch!

16. *gulp**BURP*

17. AND glidier!

18. fish eye no miko says:

Hey, I’m human, after all.

19. sunnylessmum says:

Nature always does it best :)

20. Mary (the first) says:

No, she’s just about as cute as cute can be!!

21. ah sugar glider being cute…
    remember the scary glider? http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/6138492696_6862ae91db_z.jpg?w=560&h=417

22. That first picture is just fantastic! So adorable and hilarious! :)

23. And P.S. The THUMBS!!! O.M.G., those are some serious digits!

24. THAT is an ebil sugar glider who will get your SOUL!

25. Fird Birfle says:

woot, w00t !!!!

26. Fird Birfle says:

weah’s de widdle Shawpy-wawpie????

27. *satisfied sigh*

28. First photo is See no cute, Hear no cute, Speak no cute all in one!

29. I can decide which is cuter: the front paws in the “hands up” of defeat, or the back pawsies holding on to it’s own tail….

30. oh, I dunno, can we?
    ;)

(this snarky comment brought to you by… gin!)

31. and almost smell no cute!
    but what kind of day is that? when you can’t see, hear, speak, nor smell teh qte?

32. Sweetie needs some “privacy tailio” training! :-) DED! *thunk*

33. Even cuter is the BACK pawsies in the “hands up” of defeat and the FRONT paws holding her own tail. Suggie’s got her own yoga position.

34. snorglepup says:

The soft squishy feets! I bet they smell like toasted marshmallows.

35. I saw the first picture as “No pictures, please!”

36. OMG!! Sugar overload!! I want one so I can squish the toe beans — BUT, what is a sugar glider??? Never heard of one before but I am a fan now — must have one!!

37. Flutterby says:

Sooo moische sweetness, I thinks I’m getting the diabeetus!!!!

38. earlybird1 says:

Ahnnnn… earsies at 9 and 3 always get me!

39. Judith Edwards says:

Have no idea how Oz, where I cannot have a native marsupial as a ‘pet’, let these adorables OUT!

40. *rewriting Christmas gimme list to include sugar-gliders right now*

(*or a hamster and some Yuhu and a yard of felt, for the people who insist on making festive gifts at home*)