The Most Prosh Kitten/Mom Combo You’ll Ever See

I thought it was a good time to check in on Love Meow website and HOLY McSMOKERSONS look at what I found. The most anerabuhl kitten/mum combo.

They’re so tie-tie!

Check the kitten ears at 9 and 3 o’clock!

And full belly action!

More images and info over at Love Meow. Photos by Kandace and Carla of Good Morning Kitten.

Comments

1. Ohhhhh myyyyyyy

2. Purrrfeckshun.

3. *Takes aim at Mama Cat’s nose*
    Smooches!Smooches!Smooches!Smooches!
    *MWAH*

4. Oh my goodness! They luff each other so much! I do hope they don’t have to be separated. I know most folks can’t keep a litter of kittens, but these two are so like mother and child it isn’t even funny. The love seems as real as any I have ever seen. Completely precious.

5. I know. This is too moishe!!!

6. BLACKIE IS CUTE TOO

7. alwayscataddict says:

Greatest of pictures and now I have a new website to go visit!!

8. *tip-toes up to mama cat* *whispers* Here, mama, here’s a nice comfy basket for you and your babies to snooze in. *shifty eyes*

9. LOVE the pink skin showing through the marmalade!

10. And look at that little full tummy! So adorable!

11. Seriously the proshest images we’ve posted in a little while. They’re killing moi!

12. This is exactly how Chloe and I look every morning.

13. snatches away basket and glares at victoreia. “you should be ahamed of yourself. Now go.” *much, much shiftier eyes

14. There’s so much to luv about dis!
    Toe beans, snoozins’, kittayn belleh, mama’s white mittens….it’s just full of awesome!!! :-)

15. In # 3 Mama’s got this, ‘are you that stupid that you’re this close to my baby?” glint in her eyes.

16. I knew I was doomed as soon as I saw the title of this post. Oh well . . . . . *hed ‘splodies*

17. Lof how Mom in the last pic is all “What are YOU doing here?! I”ll…nah, too tie-tie to maim anyone right now. Go away.”

18. This truly IS cute overload ~ think my circuits are going to blow and sprinkle red glitter hearts everywhere *poof*

19. I am slain. Simply slain…

20. Eet has keeled me. *thud*

21. We’re all watching you LisaLassie.

22. I may be wrong, but I think I see four tiny kittens in that last photo: The little marmie, naturally, then working to the left brown tabby, black, and a wee bit of a gray one. Anyone concur?

And yes, I too have been done in by the extreme cuteness of this post. Absolutely gorgeous, all of them!

23. And I think there might be a marle tabby there at the milk bar too

24. I write this comment from the great beyond, for this post keeled me. The combination of cheek to cheek, fat bebeh belleh, toe beans, limp bebeh, exhausted mama (but not too exhausted to keep an eye out)…

Beware those who follow. Don’t look! The sight will keel you toooooo! *fades off into an echoey ghostly reverb*

25. Every one of those three pictures is a perfect example of cat and kitten adorableness!

26. By George i think you’re right! I see the other lil’ haids now! :-)

27. Aw, Mom looks just like my dear departed Steve.

28. Lewis n' Clark says:

totally ded here. And to top things off, Mom has already trained bebbeh in the ways of the privacy tail!

29. Me too.. Ded. “thunk”

30. “Hey Fird! She stealing our kittehs!!”

31. THE PEENK NOSE IN THE LAST PICTURE!! Hed overload!! Must smooch!!

32. I’m comin’ to join ya! *plotz*

33. . . . and in The Axis of Snorgle!

34. I can see I better take control of that basket. Just to keep them all nice and safe, of course.

35. You can almost hear the purring from here. And I bet they have that warm milky kitten smell too. This set has got to be one of the most adorable set of photos you’ve posted in a while, and that’s saying something. I especially LOVE the buddah belly action in the last picture. The snuggly lovey warm fuzzies are practically exploding off of the computer screen here! So. So. Sweet.

36. Fird Birfle says:

*Establishes a cemetery called “We were Cute Overload”*

*rakes in wheelbarrows-full of money*
    *gives all the money to Meg for kibble for Goose*

37. I looked at the little tummy and thought, “STAY BACK! SHE’S GONNA BLOW!!”

38. Soooo sweet.

39. Fird Birfle says:

*rolls eyes at Tha Kidz*

*Glares at them with The Eyeball of Deth*

40. Fird Birfle says:

8-O

41. Well, not that we (me, in particular) look exactly like those kitties, but the cuddling positions and the love is just like us.

42. Fird Birfle says:

(hee hee)

43. Stick a fork in me and slap me ona plate; I am done. Done in, I tell you, done.

44. Oh, I needed this today. Not a really bad day, just tedious and annoying. This little kitteh mother-and-child reunion makes everything better. Ahhhnnnnnn.

45. The internet may die now. We have achieved maximum cuteness.

46. Oh. Mah. Gah. My ovaries just exploded in rainbows and confetti.

47. Usually, I look at a pic like this and want a kitten. This time, I want the mommy. She is such a good mommy. Oh, the kittens come with her? Well, just pack them allllll up for me, then! :D

48. *points with first two fingers to my eyes, then points at Juno.*

49. I almost forgot:

TINEE TABBEE!

50. Can’t comment….ded.

51. MINEE MARMEE!

52. Okay. That’s it. Close it up. Shut it down. We’re done here. We’ve reached maximum cute.

53. *whispering* Fird, didn’t you know this was all a plot by Goose for Just. That. Reason?!

54. *sigh* S-h-e-apostrophe-s! She’s!!!!

Obviously, the level of cute today is interfering with my higher brain functions. (Or the connection between what’s left of my brain and my fingertips. Whichever.)

55. Too late.

56. y’all, come on. seriously?
    you’re STILL trying to convert a confirmed dog person?!

this… uhh….
    this just might… might… do it…
    *struggle*

57. (The Original) Mel says:

As we can see here, the marmie is obviously Mom’s favorite, which demonstrates nature’s favor towards small orange kittens. Also: Belleh freckles.

58. Give it up, Tracylee. You’re a goner.

Besides, there’s room for dogs AND cats in your heart. :)

59. Four out of five mama cats agree orange kittens are the bestest.

60. !!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O KITTEEEEEEEE…!!

61. (daaamn, and here’s me supposed to be all badass now)

62. SlaveToCat says:

Somethings on CO just make me squeel like a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

63. SlaveToCat says:

ROAR!!!!!

64. I am busy job searching and agonizing over every single cover letter I send out. These pictures soothed my bruised and battered soul.

65. Obvy the Qte is more powerful than Army training! :lol:

66. You can never overcome the mini marmie luv.

67. I forgot the mention, that last picture kills me dead! That belly! Those feet!! I can’t stand it!!!!

68. Fird Birfle says:

Job Search = pure agony these days. One of my long-term friends was finally matched up with a position a year ago, after lots of agony of his own (he had previously been running a high-end photography/ art studio and the national economy just doesn’t support enough of that to keep the lights running, these days). He telephoned me on Turkey Day, to tell me that this new position has held steady for a year now. He had not told me when he began the position so this was all new news, to me.

Best of luck, Mela !!!

Warm wishes.

69. I never comment, so you won’t remember me; but having lurked here for years, I must say ‘HAIL TEHO! You’ve been gone too long!’

70. Fird Birfle says:

71. Fird Birfle says:

@ skippymom: “the look…..of luuuurve …..is in….your eyes…..”

72. Fird Birfle says:

*pats victoreia condescendingly [ but lovingly ] on tha haid*

“Remember, dear, it’s *ALWAYS* a conspiracy of the compooters…”

73. Fird Birfle says:

*LOUD, STAGE WHISPER*
    “S-S-S-H-H-H !!!!! Don’t tell EVERYbuddy!!!!!”

74. Ohzhozhozho says:

Why does the ginge always get the prime spot, right next to mommy’s face?? Totally loving and hence favored?? Ginga cats rule!!!

75. I see that look as saying, “What do you think you’re doing? This baby belly is for my snorgling only, puny human.”

76. It DOES take a real bad ass to squeal about mini marmies in a military uniform on a public place like this ! You are my hero Theo !

77. Um..yeah. So thanks Meg!

Now I can kiss another hour of my life goodbye. Before today I’d never heard of Love Meow. Now I cannot tear myself away. Whoops gotta go! The meows of love are calling me.

78. This kinda makes me wish I was that tiny marmie getting all loved and purred upon by sweet mommy kitty. Or the mommy kitty holding and squeezing the sweet plump marmie baby. I’m so torn!

Agree with above posters, shut everything down, the internets is over. Cute Overload has been achieved. *esplode*

79. Marmie~”Mommy how many stars are there?”
    Mom~”Lots sweety!”
    Marmie~”Mom…who turns them on at night?”
    Mom~”Angels, good night”
    Marmie~”Sometimes they must forget to turn them off because I dont see so many. Maybe Grama is one of the Angels”
    Mom”I am sure, now go to sleep”
    Marmie~”Mooomm..”
    Mom~ “What dear..”
    Marmie~ “I love you”

80. Mommy looks like a sweetie herself. Looks like a black kitties, grey kitties, and calico on tap.

Marmie looks like first in line for breakfast. Cute belly.

81. The marmie belleh demands zerberts!

bffftfttfpfhhttt!!!

82. doomchild says:

Oh noes… I feel an instant nap coming on… must keep eyesopenmustkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

83. cookiemonster says:

Turgid belleh. That is all.

84. snoopysnake says:

Thanks for reminding me of this:

85. The earsies at 3 and 9 o’clock knock me over! Then the spotted tummy and toe beans and I is keeled ded! *thunk*

86. :lol: I see that look as saying “Lay one finger on my babies and you better be ready to RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!” :lol:

87. AWW :D Did the lady who fostered Baby Emelia Rose keep the cute little kitty? :D I would :D I could not give up any kitty I raised.

88. TEEENEE TINEE TABBEE!!!