Read Me a Story, Pweeeze

How to Bathe Your Cat. Teach Your Cat to Fetch. Too Much Tuna is Bad. Cat-proofing the Toilet Paper Roll. This book is full of fairy tales!

Tibby, the well-read tabby. Sent in by Christopher C.

Comments

1. snorglepup says:

This tabby’s no dummy! Tibby tabby is too too cute.

2. snorglepup says:

Is she the cover-girl?

3. Kittens inspired by kittens!

4. Little McSmartypants finding out how hoomans try to understand kittehs so she can foil their attempts to do so, as if she needs to study…HA !!

5. Refurence Desk intern

6. bob drummond says:

That’s one educated feline ! And she/he ain’t no dummy either !!!!!

7. Tibby is busting a (cat)gut laughing at what hooman “think” the know about kittens.

8. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

I have that book! Why don’t I have a tinee tabbee to go with it??

9. The book should actually be called “Dummies for Kittens” and have Ceiling Cat turning pages.

10. jlamusings says:

Awww! Tibby tabby looks my old kitty Tibby (r.i.p.)! My Tiberius was also very well-read and distainful of hoomin knowledge/authority. Gosh I miss that little tyrant..

11. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Books!! YAY kittens!!!

Signed,
    Dummy.

12. Kitties are smart. I catch my kitty looking at the computer screen now and then. Then when he sees me he acts like falling asleep. Yeah Im on to ya!

13. love captions Pyrit

14. I have a T-shirt with an Edward Gorey drawing of a cat lying on a pile of books and the caption, “Books. Cats. Life is good.” :)

15. I want to kiss that furry kitten pit.

16. I have that t-shirt too!!! One of my faves!

17. You know Pyrit, not all of those are fairy tales, one of my cats plays fetch. Mia will bring me her favoraite toy, a little stuff cat for me to throw. She then chases it and brings it back to me to throw again. She’s like a dog in a cat suit. :lol:

18. We always wished we could have kittens in my library. Our higher-ups never saw the utility. Some people just have no entrepreneurial vision. :P

19. Fird Birfle says:

20. Fird Birfle says:

I kept a kitten for several months, who I named Buddy.
    He LOOOOOOVED to fetch the rings, from around the top of caps to milk jugs.
    Over and over and over again!!!!

Buddy ended up living with somebody else, b/c he kept being aggressive with
    my alpha cat, Salinger.

21. cellarmouse says:

she sure looks like her…

22. ROFLMAO.. Love that video!

23. For T.U.M.

TINEE TABBY TIBBIE THE TIGER TABBY

24. jlamusings says:

I’ve seen that shirt and I lurve it!

25. lol, I was waiting for TUM to show up.

26. AWW :D Tibby, the well-read tabby is such a cutie, Christopher C. :D How old is the little sweetie? I so want to kiss and cuddle him/her :D

27. Wow! that’s a mouth full, I dare you to say it 3 times fast :lol:

28. My mother used to have a cat named Rupert who would fetch a stick that I would throw for him in the back yard. He would go and get it, bring it back and let me take it out of his mouth to throw again.

29. Good idea! I’d buy a copy.

Little Tibby is adorable. Such nice stripes!

30. Why don’t I have one of those shirt? And where can I get one?

31. It it it.

(Well, somebody had to say it!)

32. *facepalm* those shirtS! Gah!

33. “There they go again, tellin’ hoomins ’bout the ebil baffs!”

34. You have outdone mee!

35. Fird Birfle says:

yay v.

36. Fird Birfle says:

“RU-pert”???? Please ‘splain whyfore???

37. Sorry, it says “Life is sweet.” But here’s a linky-poo:

38. Groannn :lol:

39. Stripey cats know how to read between the lines.

40. *SNORTLAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*