Next Week, on Miami Vice

Barkett and Tubbs take to the waves as they race to stop a dangerous gang of kibble smugglers operating in Barka Raton, Florida.

Meghan T. writes: “This is our doggy-in-law, Don Quixote, showing off his best boat-captaining skills off the coast of south Florida. Ahoy, maties!”

Comments

1. cellarmouse says:

barkett needs a black t-shirtand sports jacket…

2. I’m a big Don Quixote Johnson fan.
    Don’t miss the episode where Orlando Bloom gets busted for trying to Tampa with an airplane lavatory smoke detector.

3. Ann Rae Jonas says:

Why isn’t Don Quixote wearing a lifejacket?

4. Is Don married to Melanie Brussels Griffon? Oak, as always, you rock!

5. And loafers with tassels… HE already has the no socks thing Going on!

6. Can’t you just smell the Pastel colors.

7. Fird Birfle says:

Don esta muy Qte!!

However, he needs to be EATIN’ some kibble. Esta muy flaco , also :)

[Acc. to yahoo/ babelfish, that's the way to say "skinny" en espagnol ....]

8. Those ears are seriously cracking me up.

9. Is that an eye patch I see ? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg !

10. They split up – very sad story. Melanie is now married to Anatolian Barkderas.

11. Ears up! Tail down!
    I’m the mutt of the world!!!!

12. avast – ya scurvy lot!
    Man that tow rope or they’ll be no tot of rum for ye today!

13. That GUY is kinda cute too…

14. And the sports jacket needs to have the sleeves pushed up and big shoulder pads…

15. HA!!

16. That was my first thought as well. Then again, I’m quite the Nervous Nellie.

17. Mary (the first) says:

Adorabuhls! (On a semi-related topic, don’t watch that video out there of the beagles seeing the sun for the first time, unless you’re ready for a good cry. Barooo!)

18. Me too! The high velocity wind ears are too much….

19. I was about say we’re missing a pink jacket, aren’t we?

20. *snicker*

21. Please tell me there is also a Sancho Panza.

22. And Avilator sun glasses..
    and some really cool car to ride around in.

23. Mary, that video is one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen. My heart broke into a gazillion pieces as I watched. The only thing that makes it bearable is knowing they finally all have the love they’ve always deserved.

24. And a pet alligator in the bathroom (I think that’s where Elvis lived…)

25. I too thought that dog should be wearing a life jacket. Not just because they look so gosh darn cute in them.

26. I think we still have room in the Men of Cute Overload Calendar. Don’t we?

27. Mary (the first) says:

Yes. *sigh*

28. Fird Birfle says:

“doggy-in-law” :)

29. yeah, it reduced me to a blubbering pile of goo….
    life is beautiful

30. (The Original) Mel says:

I’m right there with you, Barkett…and your cute friend.

31. I hope the boat is named Rocinante, at least

32. Dunno why but I have the theme song of Hawaii Five-O instead

tatatatata—-taaaa tatatatatataaaa….

33. Fird Birfle says:

skillfull humming technique, there!!! :)

34. I have a granddog, myself.

35. baileysgrandmom says:

Me, too! (See my avatar.)

36. Par Dios, my dog’s name is Sancha Panza! They have to meet! Don Quixote, head for Madrid, your squire awaits!

37. Yes.