Ceiling Cat is My Uncle

They call me…

Cut Out Hole at Bottom of the Grocery Bag Cat.

OK, the kitten’s actual name is Muffin. Photo by Steph @stooffi!

Comments

1. You’z forgot the feeder mice!

2. Bag inspector says “there’s a hole in this bag!”

3. Oh, that face :)

4. This is one of those rare instances in which a Muffin top is actually cute.

5. BEEP the peenk nosie!

6. *snarfle*

7. LisaLassie says:

Over the years, I have had the annoyance several times of a hole opening in the bottom of a shopping bag and stuff falling out. Never ever did I have a kitten come out. I must be shopping in all the wrong places. Waaahhhh!
    I wunna know where they shop!!!!

8. Who… *giggle* who let… *chuckle chuckle*… WHO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG?

*runs off cackling madly, dives under covers with box of Fig Newmans*

9. Lewis n' Clark says:

(bows deeply before bump under covers that is T.U.M.)

10. heheheheheheh

11. https://p.twimg.com/AfimQTSCMAA_oA4.jpg here’s muffin (and the rest of her body) super stoked to be featured!

12. They shop at Starbucks. Who’d’ve thought Starbucks was giving away kittens with your purchase?

13. Mary (the first) says:

I wanna smooch that little pink face!!

14. Heeeeres Muffin. (said in Jack Nicholson voice)

15. Muffin is cute, but Meg is right. cheap imitation…. Maru does it better.

16. fish eye no miko says:

Fig… Newmans?

17. susannadawn says:

exaaaaaactly, gigi!:D such creepy cuteness!

18. I’ll second that BEEP!!!! :)

19. So s/he’s supposed to be Moral Gray Area Cat?

20. the best, actually healthy!

21. she’s a beauty, steph!

22. did Meg say that?

23. That…that expression. I can’t place it, but it makes me want to cuddle Muffin so much.

24. I agree :D
    Maru does everything better XD

25. Mary (the first) says:

What? We’re comparing who’s cuter?? Certainly there’s more than enough cuteness for all kittehs to share! And puppehs and hams and .. um .. ferrets and everything!!

26. One boop-berry muffin to go please !

27. Yeah! What Mary (the first) said!

28. Fird Birfle says:

“Boop-boop-a-boop!!!!”

Signed,
    Betty

29. Fird Birfle says:

30. What a sweet muffin! You can’t see all that gorgeous floof in the paper bag picture!

31. let me be teh third to second what Mary (the first) said

32. Fird Birfle says:

whu’ ??????

(don’t ‘splain this ‘un. It’s pretty fun, as is !!!)

33. Introducing Sister Muffin Mary Margaret from the order Sisters of Meowling Souls. :-)

34. And don’t forget the chatty porcupines.

35. I’m going to Starbucks and order a Muffin right now! And, if I don’t have a kitten in my bag, I’m going to have a hissy-fit. I’ll have to go to PetsMart and finger pet all of the kittehs that are up for adoption in order to calm myself down. Whew! What a day.

36. Grocery Bag Cat is TOTALLY watching you masturbate.

37. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head.

And Doranyc? That’s hysterical.

38. Cutest recycling I ever saw!

39. *curtseys*

40. Ditto. She’s an exceptional beauty!

41. Flutterby says:

“Grocery Bag Cat is TOTALLY watching you masturbate” – Bwahaha*gasp*hahaha!!

You guyz are keekingk me …. gotta go now, feel a spaz attack coming on…

42. That’s an “Has anybody seen the tuna?” expression if I’ve ever seen one!

43. Sharpy, are you there? Glad I caught that before my 9-yr.-old niece got home from school in enough time to alert my sister-in-law to block this site. We didn’t show her this blog although she knows that we follow it She found it on her own by Googling ‘cute cats’ or something similar. I’m a little surprised that word isn’t on your moderation list.

44. Fird Birfle says:

– er –

45. victoreia says:

I never, ever get a kitten with my purchase! Any purchase! *pouts* No fair!

46. Fird Birfle says:

*Marks down a 9.8 on the Effective Pouting Technique Checklist of Scores*

47. :oops: ummmm….

48. AWW :D I so want to snorgle Muffin :D

49. Heather S. says:

Holy dialated pupils Batman!

50. Heavenly floof!

51. *curtsies*

52. baby birdie says:

Did anyone else notice that it says “Starbucks Coffee Company” on the bag?