Der tah derrr

Juuuus walkin’ along!

Der tah derrr! [foot up]

C.O.X.D.t.D.C.U.! [Cute Overload XTreme Der tah Der Close Up!]

Tom F. says these are his best pics of Stanley so far.

Comments

1. IS THAT A CORGULAR BEBEH CORGI???!!!!!!!!

*brb hyperventilating from the cute*

2. Stanley, do your worst! I eagerly await further proof of your floofy adorableness.

3. “STANLEY”?!?!? His name is STANLEY? That’s just perfect, with that foot and that smile.

4. can´t help it! I keep scrolling back up again and again to take just another quick look at Stanley thus preventing my ability to write him a proper comment!! Soooooo cuuuuuute!

5. it looks like a stubbular mini corgi!

so many good pix on co these past few days.

6. Love the 9 o’clock ears!

7. I’d like one plz…

8. For some reason, he reminds me of Muffet from the original Battlestar Galactica.

9. With the wind blowing them both to the west…

10. Not too many days left for BEEPing the nose!

11. It’s a CORGTACULAR corgular bebeh corgi!! :D

12. Here’s a video of Stanley from that day. He’s a good boy!

13. TUM, I mean this in the best possible way but…get the h*** out of my head! ;-)

14. BEEP! BEEP! BeEpPiTtY BEeP!

15. TINEEE CORGEEE!

16. For some reason my coworkers are wondering why I’m laughing so much, showed them, and they don’t get it.. What boring people…

17. oh, and those EARS. :)

18. Stop the madness right now! How much more of this corgularity can I take?!

19. Sorry Tom, I don’t believe that Mr. Stanley is all that cute. I will have to see more evidence to support this theory before I can believe it.
    So… uh… prove me wrong.
    by sending in more Stanley pictures.
    doo eeeet!!

(think that’ll work?? ;) )

20. And he is CORGALICIOUS too!

21. He is pracacing his moves for the Next “Dancing with the Stars” because Stanley is a Star!!!

22. wow, he just looks so happy to be out walking. :) what a cutie.

23. fish eye no miko says:

Ever noticed how cute animals are even cuter when they’re happy? (-:

24. I was gonna say “stubbular” as well. This is just toooooo lovely!

25. OMG! On top of the catbun centerpiece! I have died and gone to cute heaven!!!!

26. What, no tongue-hance?
    Tongue-hance!!!
    Tongue-hance!!!!!!

And OMGtoebeans !111!!

27. You must work with zombies. They’re not too bright, you know.

28. It’s that whole being dead and having to eat brains thing.

29. Ooh! The mod lounge! Where are the cookies and eggnog?

30. i don’t know what you’re talking about!

*urp*

31. good gawd is there anything cuter than a fluffy corgi? I think not. Stanley is the cutest dawg ever! Whew!

32. :lol: at both of you, TUM and Gigi! (And are we showing our ages?)

33. I was gonna say “I WANT MY TOEBEAN-HANCE!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!”

Um, sorry. Move along. Nothing to see here.

34. Oh I just LOVE Stanley!! Such a happy little guy. His sweet flappity ears and his wagging tongue are beyond cute, and his stubbular floofy little body is adorable. Stanley is such a sweeetie!!

35. O.M.G! What a fantastic photo! Stanley at sunset. He has the best ears!

36. bookmonstercats says:

Dear Mr tomfiner,

I have been in conference with my client, Ms tracylee, for most of today, following your posting of 11.29 inst.
    I am pleased to convey that some progress has now been made towards accepting proof of Stanley’s cuteness*.
    However, in the matter of his utter adorabuhlsness**, further proof will be required. I look forward to receiving your further advices by return.

I remain, Sir, your obedient servant.
    For and on behalf of

BMC, Bucket, Nerd and Co.
    * As decided in the case of Cuteporter v Icanhazmorepicspleeze? [1872] AllER 468
    **As defined in section 11 billion(c)(i) and Schedule 1 of the Hedexplodez Severley Act 1768.

37. Dude, you’re killing me over here! LOVE Stanley! I LOVE HIM! What a cutie-pie!

38. Well said! definitely a class actionable idea for the Corgi worshipping society!

39. *SNERK*

40. I just not into Corgis ’cause they’re just so stubby, but I must say Stanley has converted me!

Those eyes, those earsies, that mouff, those feeties, the toebeans…push me over the edge!

I…..AM…….SO…..IN……LOVES………..

41. BMC, I sooo hope you were wearing on of those outrageous wool wigs, complete with side-curls and pig-tail, while you were writing this (with a quill pen).

42. And, I dare say, CORGTASTIC. :P

43. Oh mah GAHHH! How stinkin’ cute is that???!! 8O

44. Tell them to go sit in the corner with TracyLee’s flatulent relatives. :P

45. PS: FLAPPITTY FLIPPETTY FLOPPITTY

46. It’s PIE today, peeps! Pie and fresh coffee!

47. With your thumbs hooked in your suspenders.

48. Sorry… I still think I need more photos… I’m not convinced yet :D

49. SOOOO CUTE!!!

50. this just made me grin real big
    :D

51. I love when I catch that foot up pose in a pic. Stanley is definitely strutting his stuff in that one!

52. Tough crowd!

53. Fird Birfle says:

yah yah fine while y’all are squeeing uncontrollably, Ah’m’a do sump’n USEFUL,
    ’bout this.

*starts line, at Stanley’s front door, as first candidate to become Mrs. Stanley*

54. Fird Birfle says:

yah, shur we is. See below, see????

55. Fird Birfle says:

*hands Sharpy an elegant hankie,
    with embroidered corners and the letter “S”.*

56. Fird Birfle says:

“AGE??? WOT age???? Whatever, do you mean?????”

57. *snicker*

58. Second in line……I love him…
    *pushes Fird (gently) out of the way and takes first place*

59. ^ whut Oz said :)

60. Alice Shortcake says:

I want to throw myself to the ground and roll about in the leaves with Stanley!

61. Alice Shortcake says:

I shall definitely bear Bookmonstercats in mind the next time I need legal advice.

62. Dare I add, CORGASMIC, even?

63. *dab, dab*

oops….

*WIPE WIPE WIPE*

did i get it all? anything in my teeth?

64. BMC, you are the newest addition to my Heroes of CO List, along with such notables as, NTMTOM, etc.

Oh, heck, might as well admit it. You are ALL my heroes!

*Throws confetti in the air, and delcares Official CO Herohood Day!!!11!*

65. Arrives carrying a tray of warm bacon and snausages and smiles when Stanley zips right past Fird and Ozbirds and comes straight to me… :)

66. DaytimeDeb says:

Just spent time looking at all the other photos of bebeh Stanley from Tom’s link to Flickr. Love love love! Such a cute corgi, but then, aren’t they all?

67. DaytimeDeb says:

Oy! I meant Picasa. Some say tissue, some say Kleenex…. I say Flickr when I mean Picasa…

68. Fird Birfle says:

@ Ozbirds: 8-O

69. BWAHAHAHAHA!

70. And there is delicious cannoli in the Mod Lounge, with a new pot of espresso!

71. Jackie Rose says:

Stanley is absolutely precious, and his videographer has excellent taste in music.

72. This pic looks like it comes from a children’s book about the life and times of an adorable puppeh! He’s just so…”Here I go, off on a new adventure.”

73. *gasp*

74. ;)

75. Oooh! I would so buy a book about the mega-dorable Stanley and his adventures!!!! What happened when he met a … leaf? The lawn mower? The neighbor’s cat? The dog next door? The… MAILMAN?

76. This. (I’m the fiddle player in a progressive bluegrass band)

77. This is so much full of win. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

78. bookmonstercats says:

Oakley, in the legal jurisdiction of England and Wales (Scotland and Northern Ireland being separate), I am known as a “solicitor”. and consequently don’t wear a wig, except for when and if I have rights of hearing in certain lower courts. It is “barristers” and judges who wear short wigs, although they don’t usually wear them except in the higher courts. When judges sit on murder trials they wear them in conjunction with a red sash, when they are known as “Red Judges” for short.
    I hope it’s all crystal clear now.
    Having said that, my husband is a barrister and we do have a wig at home and I do normally write with a fountain pen. For writing that very post, I stole a feather from the budgie’s tail and stuck it on the end of my fountain pen.

79. bookmonstercats says:

Ooooer missus. Ranked with NOMTOM.

*Clutches perals and faints and gets carried to mod lounge for Theresa’s cannoli and reviving coffee*

80. bookmonstercats says:

You’d have to get through all the “wheretofores” and notwithstandings” and “communications of 19th inst.” before you could understand it, Alice (not really).

81. Heil Cute-ler!

82. *cue John Travolta*
    “You know what I wanna do?? STRUT!”
    *cue Bee Gees*

83. As always, you are the most delightful of reference sources, bar none. :)

84. Ohmygawwww!!! The nine o’clock ears (orrr is it three ‘oclock?)!!! Loves eet!!

85. Omg what a sweetheart… *in lurve*

Awesome low-ridin’ camera angle. Corgi angle. :)

86. Fird Birfle says:

dun dun DUN!!!

87. My puppy is a happy playful puppy when she wags her tail, her whole body waves, and she walks like that sometimes, I need to upload a video of her begging to brush her teeth

88. And fluffy, I do believe!

89. Der tah durr ta durrr all day :D

90. Um, yeah. I, er, used to watch it when I was a fetus. Yeah, that’s it.

91. Fird Birfle says:

yay !!!

92. Catchy song in my head!