WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BODY!?

Soon, only Brimley’s MUSTACHE WILL BE LEFT!!!

Alison F. sent in this face-pile of a kitteh.

Comments

1. Those EYES.

2. bookmonstercats says:

I am busily wiping up bits of Brimley’s melting face. Just to keep the place tidy, you understand. Nope, I’m not taking it back to my secret laboratory to reconstitute it into lots of Brimleys. Do you think I’m mad?

BWAHAHAHA-HAAAA.

3. Fird Birfle says:

for bmc:

4. bookmonstercats says:

You found my Facebook page didn’t you………..? :)

5. evilll eyess :D

6. What a great name for this kitteh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lurve me some grumpy-looking, mustachio-ed Brimley!!!

7. Brimley seems to have a significant hair ball problem, in that he IS a significant hair ball! Such a cutie.

8. What Skip said.

9. Instead of using the frowny emoticon, I will now put Brimley’s face on all my work emails to express disapproval.

10. It’s the grin that stays when the cat disappears. Assuming you’re using the Alice in Wonderland analogy and not something else. ;)

11. “Where am I going, Carl?”

12. I like the wild eyebrows.

13. I think it’s the devilish scary eyes in a big ball of fluff but this photo reminds me of a short story, I read as a child, Let’s just say the story ended with the naggig wife meeting a hairry monster under the stairs and the husband saying: Just call it Fluffy.

14. Because he wouldn’t dream of getting out a dustpan to sweep out said fluff monster himself (i.e. dustbunny)?

15. vikingchick says:

If a newcomer might add an observation here ~ I believe your childhood videos may have made their way onto the internet…?

16. yay!

17. Do you remember the name of that story, Gigi? :twisted: I think I read the same one years ago when I was a child :D

18. AWW :D What fluffy kitty :D I so want to snorgle all that fluffy fur :D

19. “NO, I do NOT want another ride on the end your O Cedar dust mop handle!” 8O

20. :lol:

21. Now see, I thought they named him after the actor, Wilfred Brimley:

22. Gee, I wonder who Brimley’s named after…….? ;)

23. bookmonstercats says:

*shifty eyes at vikingchick*

No, that was never me.

24. this is my sisters cat… now I need to send in a pic of my puppeh!!!!

25. Alice Shortcake says:

I hope “melting into a pool of fluffy goo” isn’t a side effect of diabeetus.

26. I don’t, but I remember the story being adapted either for TV or in a movie.

27. It’s all about the ‘roo. Oh, that’s roux.

28. SlaveToCat says:

Why is it no matter how long I let the dust bunnies grow they never get to be as fluffy and adorable as Brimley?