Looking For a Good Spot

As you begin holiday shopping, it helps to remember to bring your own barking Spot.

Drive around again, laverrue

Comments

1. A gorgeous navigator pooch

2. Duck, doggie! 8O

3. Be sure the valet “marks” your car so he can find it again.

4. Is that the new Garmin Husky?

5. Cute! But I think it’s the new Rin Tom Tom model!

6. Wearing his super-pup cape of imperturbability (unless he sees a cat, then the cap doesn’t work).

7. He called shotgun!

8. HAHAHAhaha…

9. bookmonstercats says:

I seed what you did, Pyrit.

*Snerk*

10. SlaveToCat says:

That must be the new PPS system, Pup Positioning System.

11. SlaveToCat says:

Time to go through the car wash. Fold in those mirrors Fido.

12. aww, objects on mirror are even cuter than they appear!

13. Too funny! I wish I had such a cute co-pilot.

14. I once saw a dog driving a car.

15. Fird Birfle says:

8-O

16. Fird Birfle says:

of COURSE he chose a parking space, near a fire hydrant!!! :)

17. As I live and breathe. It was in Orleans, Massachusetts, probably about fifteen years ago. The car was going down the road, a big dog was behind the wheel, and no human was visible in the vehicle.

18. Do you think he was cited for DUI (Dog Using Initiative)?

19. Co-pilot spots drive thru up ahead!!

20. Dog is My Co-Pilot :D

21. *snerk*

22. Fird Birfle says:

WOT THA’ ……

23. Jenn in IL says:

As the owner of a Shiba herself, can I just say that I am SUPER thrilled about TWO Shiba postingks in 24 hours!

24. bookmonstercats says:

I once knew a retired British Air Force pilot, handlebar moustache, hooray Henry accent, the lot (quite dashing, actually).

Anyhoos, sadly he got court martialled because he had the squadron dog in his plane when it was flying in formation and he put the dog on his lap and then ducked down, to make it look like the dog was flying the plane.

I’m sure all of you flying johnnies out there can assure me that he shouldn’t have done it, but I was very sad. I mean, you’d have to be a bit off the wall to be able to fly a Spitfire at another plane that was trying to shoot you down in flames.

25. “Open spot 4’oclock”