Cyber Monday 2012 Calendar Alert!

People! Have you gotten your favorite go-to stocking stuffer yet? The FIVE-STAR on Amazon Cute Overload 2012 calendars are here, ready to shove in the face of your favorite relatives Christmas morning! They’ll most likely love it!

Get ready for the onslaught of Tiny, disapproving bunnies! Impossibly small ponies! Puppies exposing their paw pads! kitten schnozzles! Hibernatin’ hams! and squeal-inducing peegs!

It’s all cute, all year long. Yes, it’s the redonkulously adorable calendars based on Cute Overload: “the fuzziest, nicest blog on the planet”! (Thanks, CBS News!)

Choose from [drum roll]

2012 Wall Calendar

or the…

2012 Page-a-Day Calendar

Ready to order!

Wanna “look inside” as they say on Amazon? You’ve been warned!

Your calendar does not come with a grass patch, but it does come chock full o’ puppehs!

…and, dueling side-by-side Weekend Shots!

Glossary terms so you don’t look like a fool when you hear others talking C.O.!

Jokes about senior citizens homes!

SOMETIMES EVEN MULTIPLE ANIMALS ON ONE DAY!

The Cuteness will burn your eyes out!

Get both the Wall calendar and the Page-a-Day to feel the Cute in Stereo!

Act now to find out – will Sender-Inner Amy S. get her kitteh and monkey into the 2012 calendar AGAIN!?

Don’t wait until we have to print more! It’s happened before and many bunnies had to express their disapproval. Get your favorite person a

2012 Wall Calendar

or a…

2012 Page-a-Day Calendar

TUHDAY!

Comments

1. HRH QueenCat says:

*swoons at all the cuteness*

anyone got smelling salts for Moi ???

and BTW, the hovertexts are A ++++++++++++++++++++++

2. (hands over smelling salts in a kitten shaped jar)

Gracias on the hovers!

3. When will we have a post all about Goosie? Pretty please??

4. HRH QueenCat says:

* swoons all over again from being graced with kitteh smelling salts & Thank Mews by the Almighty Meg*

5. Got mine months ago…..am trying to resist peaking ahead…this isn’t helpng….but I don’t really mind.

6. Fird Birfle says:

uuuuberCuteness, Galore !!!!

7. Fird Birfle says:

LURVE LURVE LURVE the “does not come with its own grass patch” bit :)

8. But where are the kitty-cats?!

9. I wanna see more Goose peekchurs!

10. sabrina rose says:

Can we buy them in stores or do we have to order online? I already have my wall calendar. Does the day by day calendar have different pictures from the wall version?

I agree with tracylee – I want to see more goose pictures, especially dressed in shawls and bonnets!

11. Goose is looking up at that pug photo with fear of replacement and despair at not being in the calendar. Poor thing.

12. bookmonstercats says:

I have my desk calendar all ready sitting in its box and I’m so excited… couldn’t resist peeking…..

13. mapper, that’s called “savvy marketing”. They tell you about the cute kitties inside, but they tease you with puppehs and buns. Ya gotta buy one for the kitties.

(Yes, I’m negligent in getting mine. Pay day’s in two days…..!)

14. Fird Birfle says:

wow you keep something like this actually IN A BOX for a month!!!????

You are a person of astonishing restraint.

*is impressed*

15. Meg: is that your hand and your pretty goggle in the first pic? I don’t believe i’ve been formally introduced to the Meg-dog(s)….

16. Although the wall calendar has bigger, quality pics, I had to go for the QUANTITY in the page-a-day calendar. I have NEVER bought page-a-day calendar before, but I was mightily compelled by the cte! (It’s in my desk drawer, and I can’t stop myself from peeking ahead!!)

17. Yay! My picture of the 2 puppy brothers made it in! Adorableness. :)

18. How can i buy this calendar in Brasil? I love it but Amazon dont delivery in Brasil.. :(