Cue the Chariots of Fire Music

Without further ado, here they are! PRESS PLAY!

Chariots of Fire hover facts thanks to Wiki-wiki-wiki-pedia!

Comments

1. The ears! The flapping ears! This is better than the footage from the original movie, methinks.

2. Baby, I was born to run!

3. Yup, could totally hear the Chariots of Fire theme just by looking at the pics. (Hafta wait til I get home to watch the video; pesky work gets in the way of my qte-fix!)

4. Opening scene: Beautiful gray kitteh says GTFAway From Me!

Closing scene: Rub ma belleh!

5. At the one-minute mark, someone pees in the bushes. :LOL: Very Oxford-Cambridge, doncha know. :P

6. Okay, I may or may not have teared up at the end w/ the puppy and his wee paws in the air cuz he’s tired and wants some belly luv!!!

7. love the ears!!!

8. Martha in Washington says:

Oh. My. God!! I want one…or seven.

9. Now I have to play QWOP again, and see if I can actually get enough of a rhythm going to get Chariots of Fire to play discernibly.

*comes back after about two minutes of trying* Nope. Can’t.

10. I found that surprisingly moving. I mean, cute pups aside, there was something very “moment in the sun” about the whole thing. Gotta go sniff now.

11. Then where does the power come from, to see the race to its end? From noms.

12. ohhh man dem earsies are makin me hungreh!
    *nom nom nom*

p.s. y’all… a certain old fart family member called my dog UGLY on Thanksgiving. My Miss Schnozz. Is. Not. Ugly. *sigh*

13. eep! I think I know what I said wrong… a thousand apologies, Sharpy… I shall never refer to flatulence as its common term again.
    meanwhile, pass the gin?

14. Love the little buttocks bitter at 2:22.

15. I’m pretty sure that exercise would be more appealing running with these little guys than on a dreary treadmill between unnecessary-bluetooth-shouting man and homeless-caliber-body-odor dude.

16. How rude of that person! *takes outraged stance*

17. Look at da ears go flipetty, flipetty, flop!

18. The Little Myrmidon says:

Mrs. Cat (Momcat) doesn’t want ANYTHING to do with 7 puppies ( I counted seven – anybody else get another total?)

19. The Little Myrmidon says:

Hold the presses!! There’s EIGHT of the little dudes.

20. How in the world did they film this at dog’s eye level while running and manage to keep the camera so steady?! I love this.

21. Fird Birfle says:

I vote for “Br-r-r-r-u-u-u-u-c-c-c-c-e”!!!! :)

fabulous alternative song cherce :)

22. Fird Birfle says:

re: pesky work? “Tsk, tsk” !!!!

23. Fird Birfle says:

aka “mistakes may have been made” ….

24. Fird Birfle says:

*joins victoreia in unified show of outrage & also indignation*

25. Fird Birfle says:

(personally, IMHO, nearly ALL guys, who I see, using — what’s the correct plural here? “blueTEETH”???? — seem to ALL be shouting unnecessarily ….or
    mebbe Ah jist liv in tha stix …..perhaps all tha guys ’round here are heathens …..)

26. Fird Birfle says:

– holds the presses, as instructed —

(Please lemme know, when I can release them, again, L.M., ‘mkay??? :) )

27. I thought some of those pups were going to take off and fly away.

28. OMG, just noticed the slo-mo butt chomping at about 2:20.

29. Lab puppies + Chariots of Fire = Win = Perfect match. Period.

30. Geeezzz, I have so little tolerance for rude people! She is BEAUTIFUL!!

31. How dare that rude person sat that she is GORGEOUS!

32. ROFL.. Sorry but perfectly describes many of my days at the Gym.

33. Harrumph!

34. OMG PUPPIES1111!!!!!11111111111

And the ear Floppage and the butt biter and OMG I am still grinning ear to ear.
    This is a total WIN!!!111!!!

35. This person called the adorable Miss Schnozz UGLY?! I join with Victoreia and Fird Birfle…I am outraged and indignant at the rudeness of that OFFM! I will hasten to add that I am shocked AND chagrined! How dare this person!!!
    Miss Schnozz is beautiful and we love her.

36. Oh dear. My comment is awaiting moderation…so I’m in the lounge. Sipping on some hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies if anyone would like to join me. :)

37. minute point 1:21 is my absolute fav. the leap and fall. SO GOOD

38. Puppy flying lead changes! I love it!

39. Watched it and I rofled.
    He immediately turns around like “I’m running too!”

40. thanks joods! I’d make ya some more cookies m’self if I knew how to send ‘em through the intertubes :)

41. that was just about my response too :)

42. muchas gracias to you both
    I had hoped he was in the wrong and not I :D

43. I’ll tell her you said so – it was kinda a bruise to her ego

44. indeed! it was almost as bad as someone calling a (human) kid ugly!
    don’t have one of those, though

45. *snerk* :D

46. those ears are flapping so high I half expected these dudes to take flight!

47. so love the ears!

48. *says something just to get into mod lounge*….uh hi Joods :) I hear you have coooookies?? and hot choco-late?? :)

49. That actually made me tear up it was just so happy. So sweet…

50. I was wondering the same thing! is he somehow holding the steadicam at ground level while running? very impressive work and awesomely adorable too!

51. if I could guarantee I’d dream of these slo-mo pupsters I would go to bed at 9 every night :) I promise!

52. Years ago I had a poster from that wonderful British dog training lady who said “WALK-IES!” Anyway, the poster was a picture of a very sad-eyed Boxer, and the caption was “All dogs need to be told they are beautiful.”

Indeed. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Philistine. Oh, and a jerk. Miss Schnozz, of course, already knows this.

53. The flapping ears are the BEST! I can’t stand the cuteness…ded.

54. I’m thinking they mounted the camera on something? Very smooth, however it’s done!

55. *gasp*
    How COULD they?!
    *frowns a menacing frown*
    Miss Snozz is adorables…..just ignore that ol’ flatulent family member.

56. ooops…sCHnozz….
    Once again my spelling lets me down.

57. Also:
    “A wise guy, eh? Why I oughtta . . . “

58. That person is either very rude or very blind, or both. Miss Schnozz is absolutely beautiful, period. Please, give her a hug from me :)

59. Isn’t she the coach?

60. Yeah, well, gotta earn the ebil money for the cat food.

61. That keeled me. Gone to heaven with a smile, me. :D

62. Best video! Puppies remind us to run and play just ’cause we can! This made my day!

63. WTF??? No dog is ugly. Lots of people are ugly but certainly not any dogs. Their beauty lies in their abundant love, trust, devotion and heart. No. Dog. Is. Ugly. *outraged that someone would even think so*

64. well the Snozzberries in this case do NOT taste like snozzberries…

& thanks :)

65. I totally dig all of y’all :) this is the best website ever

Mme. Schnozz says thank you everyone and *plinkplinks* her eyelashes

66. I am …… delighted.

67. After watching this I somehow feel much less dread about my dentist appt this afternoon. Perhaps there is a market there???
    Also the human feet that occationally got in the screen appeared to be male – I NOM-inate him for the “Men of C.O calendar”

68. Blue Footed Booby says:

I saw “Chariots of Fire”, thought of the Bathory song, and was rather confused.

God, so many puppies. @_@

69. Was gonna say that the camera work at 1:20 is brilliant – just the top half of the puppy face – and ears!!!

70. Now what part of that sentence would need to be moderated….??? Pass the cookies, please.

71. An early trailer for “Marley & Me” showed puppy Marley running in slomo to the same music. Several kids in my theater squeed.

72. What an uplifting video !! I felt my heart lighten, as if to fly away on those joyously flapping puppy wings called ears…

73. I Haz a Funny Bone says:

That caught my eye, too. Very cool. :)

74. The Little Myrmidon says:

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders,… and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.” ~Hebrews 12:1

75. The Little Myrmidon says:

Hee, hee, hee…and did anyone notice the little “piddler” at :59 – 1:02?

76. *slap* *slap* *poke* and a head bonk for good measure.

77. For dental anxiety I recommend http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com/ for very cute teef. :)

78. To tracylee and Miss Schnozz: To be a greyhound is to be the embodiment of grace and elegance.

79. This is great therapy. Watching that made me smile, feel peaceful, and none of my problems seemed important. Such perfect specimens of life, those pups!

80. Amazing. Inspired lunacy. Can you imagine the giggling when the person came up with this idea in the first place? This makes my week, I’ve bookmarked it for those necessary occasions. Hysterical.

81. This video makes me want those puppies AND to run a long distance.

82. jakepets, I think that’s Victoria Stilwell. “It’s Me or the Dog” ?

83. Maybe the mod sneezed……

84. Agreed!

85. Is there anything cuter than lab puppies? I sooo needed to see this tonite!!

86. Such a cute video. Why can’t we send it? Sending just does not work. Grrrrr.

87. This vid was simply marvy! My favorite is the solo flyer at 1:16 which is quickly followed by the entire herd starting an en masse chase scene.

First time through I laughed until I cried; second time through my heart warmed; heading back to that play button for the third time through.

Luv me them puppers!

88. cookies? Hot cocoa?

what else is being served in the Mod Lounge?

89. would you accept a pocketful of a old candy canes swiped from the dish at the bank?

or perhaps some schnapps?