Hard to tell if this is a romance or a bromance, but what I do know is that this dog can do some serious shucking and jiving, ultimately causing kitten swoonage.

MostFunFull sent this one in.

1. I love how that kitteh waits for the pup to stop moving just long enough to take a swipe !

2. Rachel of Cyberia says:

Kitteh says “How do you do all that bouncing around? WHY do you do that bouncing around?”

3. Fird Birfle says:

tee hee

4. “Are you aware, dog-person, that you may have ADHD? I’ll just sit down here and observe.”

5. I was thinking the vet needs to get that dog some valium – stat!

6. HRH QueenCat says:

*snerk* the doggie ate the kitteh’s nip :)

7. Dr. Venkman would not have approved that ending.

8. :lol: Particularly since it doesn’t cause mass hysteria; it causes mass SQUEE-AGE!

9. Mary (the first) says:

That pup is SO happy to have a new friend to play with! I can’t remember the last time I saw anyone so delighted. You know they’ll be bff fur-ever!

10. I agree with you, Mary (the first) :D

11. Moi, Actually says:

Must be an ad for bed linen (how DO they keep it so immaculate with so much bouncy pup in the mix??)

12. Was doing some shopping online today and found out there are actually such things as pet-proof covers for beds, couches, etc (Orvis). The wonders of science…

13. All that bouncy-ness really tuckered them out!

14. Kari Callin says:

“Dude, if I had ANY IDEA sharing my catnip with you would cause this type of reaction, I never would have done it!”
    (boing, boing, twirl, sproing)

“STOP IT! You’re freaking me out!”
    (Swirl, twirl, bouncy, bouncy)

“Aaaaugh! Run away, run awaaaaaay!”

15. Dude! Let’s hit the yummies jar!

16. Exactly! Made ME nuts! Relieved to see they worked it out in the end.

17. Fird Birfle says:

@ Kari:

THOROUGHLY enjoyed the “boing, twirl, sproing” bit !!! MOST well-done
    [and I mean that, about the SKILLFULLNESS; not in the “cooking” meaning ….:) ]

18. One of my rabbits, Oscar, does this! He is SO excited to play with Remy he performs JUST like that dog, but with some bunny rolls thrown in, while Remy just stares at him in awe–or disbelief–hard to tell which! She just sorta stands back and gives him room til he calms down. :-) (Oscar is the bunny in my avatar)

19. Beautiful coat on that dog.

20. Nice, huh? :D

21. Bouncing and excitement, and then, the rest of the truly exhausted. So sweet to see the sleepy faces at the end, and a nice turn of events.

22. Kitten is all ‘ Holy Crap Calm Down OMG’ lol Then end shot of them snuggling is too adorabuhls.

23. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh

24. Kitteh found a valium and put it in the dog food.

25. Does that dog work for Confuse-A-Cat?

26. Fird Birfle says:

I think the answer is “YES” !!!!

27. cyberpunkrocker says:

I think that the cat thinks that the dog is a silly person…

28. Dog: Want to play? Want to play? Want to play? Want to play? Want to play? Want to play? Want to play?
    Cat: No.

29. Ha! :mrgreen:

30. Fird Birfle says:

tee hee :)

31. kristabelle41 says:

This is my husband and me. It probably goes without saying that I am the cat in this scenario!!

32. Your husband is Tom Cruise? :-) Kiddink!

33. *SNORK*
    Thank you, I now have milk all over my keyboard! :lol:

34. kristabelle41 says:

HA!!! :D

35. What breed of dog is this? I love these guys.

36. Martha Benedict says:

Is it a Korean Jindo? Shiba Inu?

37. Shiba inu! My dog Minnie does this to every dog we meet on our walks or to me when she’s all riled up and ready to play.

38. In the snuggle part, there’s an amazing resemblance (triangle heads and eye tilts) Long lost cousins?

39. yea, like they just shared a spliff!

40. a lot of cute videos seem to be coming out of russia. just saying. they’re a bit different from the japanese sort, but still very cute.

41. You’re right. America, we are getting our *$$es handed to us in the Qte category! First the technology, now this! WE NEED TO REGAIN OUR DOMINANCE IN ALL THINGS CUTE!!!!!!1!!!!!

*starts blasting “America the Beautiful” on the iPod dock*

42. Fird Birfle says:

43. Cat to Shiba: I’d like to have what you’re having.

44. That dog looks like a fox! I love it, both of them. So sweet. :)

45. That dog is out of his mind with excitement, and the cat just appears to be thinking “What ARE you?? Do you ever stop? What happens if I tap you on the nose? Oh, that seems to have gotten you even more excited. Time to get out of here. Until you slow down and I can use you as a pillow, at least.”

46. mcbadkitty says:

This is just too hilarious & super adorable! That Shiba is beside himself at having his VERY OWN kitten!!!! My Jindo was equally excited when we got our kitten. Now 5 years later, it has been nothing but the 2 of them playing tag in the house at all hours of the night and day since. What will eventually happen is the kitten will forget he is a cat altogether and shun all other felines. Yes, this crazy excitement will cause canine inprinting behavior including flopping on the floor and demanding walks around the block with his brother the dog 3 x a day. Awesome, awesome video!

47. and the kitten is a polydactal!!!!!