THEY ALMOST KISSED! [.34]

Hard to tell if this is a romance or a bromance, but what I do know is that this dog can do some serious shucking and jiving, ultimately causing kitten swoonage.

MostFunFull sent this one in.

Comments

1. I love how that kitteh waits for the pup to stop moving just long enough to take a swipe !

2. Rachel of Cyberia says:

Kitteh says “How do you do all that bouncing around? WHY do you do that bouncing around?”

3. “Are you aware, dog-person, that you may have ADHD? I’ll just sit down here and observe.”

4. Dr. Venkman would not have approved that ending.

5. Mary (the first) says:

That pup is SO happy to have a new friend to play with! I can’t remember the last time I saw anyone so delighted. You know they’ll be bff fur-ever!

6. Moi, Actually says:

Must be an ad for bed linen (how DO they keep it so immaculate with so much bouncy pup in the mix??)

7. Was doing some shopping online today and found out there are actually such things as pet-proof covers for beds, couches, etc (Orvis). The wonders of science…

8. :lol: Particularly since it doesn’t cause mass hysteria; it causes mass SQUEE-AGE!

9. All that bouncy-ness really tuckered them out!

10. Kari Callin says:

“Dude, if I had ANY IDEA sharing my catnip with you would cause this type of reaction, I never would have done it!”
    (boing, boing, twirl, sproing)

“STOP IT! You’re freaking me out!”
    (Swirl, twirl, bouncy, bouncy)

“Aaaaugh! Run away, run awaaaaaay!”

11. HRH QueenCat says:

*snerk* the doggie ate the kitteh’s nip :)

12. Beautiful coat on that dog.

13. Bouncing and excitement, and then, the rest of the truly exhausted. So sweet to see the sleepy faces at the end, and a nice turn of events.

14. I was thinking the vet needs to get that dog some valium – stat!

15. Nice, huh? :D

16. Kitten is all ‘ Holy Crap Calm Down OMG’ lol Then end shot of them snuggling is too adorabuhls.

17. Does that dog work for Confuse-A-Cat?

18. Dog: Want to play? Want to play? Want to play? Want to play? Want to play? Want to play? Want to play?
    Cat: No.

19. Exactly! Made ME nuts! Relieved to see they worked it out in the end.

20. kristabelle41 says:

This is my husband and me. It probably goes without saying that I am the cat in this scenario!!

21. Your husband is Tom Cruise? :-) Kiddink!

22. kristabelle41 says:

HA!!! :D

23. What breed of dog is this? I love these guys.

24. In the snuggle part, there’s an amazing resemblance (triangle heads and eye tilts) Long lost cousins?

25. Ha! :mrgreen:

26. a lot of cute videos seem to be coming out of russia. just saying. they’re a bit different from the japanese sort, but still very cute.

27. Fird Birfle says:

I think the answer is “YES” !!!!

28. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh

29. Fird Birfle says:

@ Kari:

THOROUGHLY enjoyed the “boing, twirl, sproing” bit !!! MOST well-done
    [and I mean that, about the SKILLFULLNESS; not in the "cooking" meaning ....:) ]

30. Fird Birfle says:

tee hee

31. Kitteh found a valium and put it in the dog food.

32. You’re right. America, we are getting our *$$es handed to us in the Qte category! First the technology, now this! WE NEED TO REGAIN OUR DOMINANCE IN ALL THINGS CUTE!!!!!!1!!!!!

*starts blasting “America the Beautiful” on the iPod dock*

33. I agree with you, Mary (the first) :D

34. cyberpunkrocker says:

I think that the cat thinks that the dog is a silly person…

35. Martha Benedict says:

Is it a Korean Jindo? Shiba Inu?

36. Dude! Let’s hit the yummies jar!

37. *SNORK*
    Thank you, I now have milk all over my keyboard! :lol:

38. Fird Birfle says:

*SAAA-LOOTS*

39. Fird Birfle says:

tee hee :)

40. Cat to Shiba: I’d like to have what you’re having.

41. yea, like they just shared a spliff!

42. One of my rabbits, Oscar, does this! He is SO excited to play with Remy he performs JUST like that dog, but with some bunny rolls thrown in, while Remy just stares at him in awe–or disbelief–hard to tell which! She just sorta stands back and gives him room til he calms down. :-) (Oscar is the bunny in my avatar)

43. That dog looks like a fox! I love it, both of them. So sweet. :)

44. That dog is out of his mind with excitement, and the cat just appears to be thinking “What ARE you?? Do you ever stop? What happens if I tap you on the nose? Oh, that seems to have gotten you even more excited. Time to get out of here. Until you slow down and I can use you as a pillow, at least.”

45. mcbadkitty says:

This is just too hilarious & super adorable! That Shiba is beside himself at having his VERY OWN kitten!!!! My Jindo was equally excited when we got our kitten. Now 5 years later, it has been nothing but the 2 of them playing tag in the house at all hours of the night and day since. What will eventually happen is the kitten will forget he is a cat altogether and shun all other felines. Yes, this crazy excitement will cause canine inprinting behavior including flopping on the floor and demanding walks around the block with his brother the dog 3 x a day. Awesome, awesome video!

46. and the kitten is a polydactal!!!!!

47. Shiba inu! My dog Minnie does this to every dog we meet on our walks or to me when she’s all riled up and ready to play.