New From IKEA!

Add a distinctive touch to any room with WØØF Stackable Puppy Heads, available in white (pictured), tan, and black. Also available: MEÖW Stackable Kitty Heads.

Another quality foraged link by Änt.

Comments

1. Plus, are they not IN THE SINK??!

2. bookmonstercats says:

I’ve been all over IKEA. Which aisle can I find them on?

3. FlowerShower says:

And how many can be stacked in one go?

4. Okay, the pic is cute but the IKEA caption is really funny.

5. Headed straight to IKEA.
    I’m going to buy many and stack them into a Christmas tree shape in my living room.
    I’d better grab the flat bed cart we have high ceilings.
    hmmmmmmm how to decorate?

6. I think you can find these in the bath products aisle with all the other woofahs.

7. I shall take elebenty-seben of them.

8. What sort of assembly is required?

9. kibblenibble says:

That does it, Oakley. I’m never going to call it a loofah again!! :-)

10. kibblenibble says:

I know! How come I don’t have puppehs in my sink??

11. Fird Birfle says:

or MINE?????

*pouts immaturely*

12. Fird Birfle says:

wait — leave some for mmeeeeeeee– m-o-o-mmmmmmm!!!!

13. Fird Birfle says:

PS @ NTM: nice umlauten (and those other things,
    for which I don’t know the precise name)…

14. I JUST got the ikea catalog in the mail and I do NOT see these…
    are they available online or in-store only??

15. Caution! It is not recommended to mix the WØØF and MEÖW Stackable Heads.

16. I just hope they don’t fall to pieces in 6 months like some of the stuff from Ikea.

17. Bottle has peenk flowers…puppehs have peenk earsies…matchingks!? ;-)

18. Me, too. I’ll take elebenty-seben of each style and color. I’ll also need a floofy red bow on each one, please.

19. I bet your postman ripped that page out, tracylee.

20. he he he he… picturing the mayhem, murder and destruction of household belongings which would take place as they “un-Stacked” themsleves! :lol:

21. I wholeheartedly agree. Nice work, NTMTOM! :-)

22. I would like four sets of the MEÖW stackables, a set for each room in my little place and one set of the WØØFs for my bro and his wife. Now, if they came in FERRET, my shopping would truly be complete. Very cute post!!

23. *pouts with Fird*

24. I’m really upset now! Not only do we not have Ikea, but they don’t even ship to Hawaii!!!!!!1!!!

25. *Sits down on floor, and puts on superduper pout*

26. (The Original) Mel says:

I’m getting some for every room! Do they make ones with extra jowls?

27. Oh noes! That’s a federal crime!

28. Just the head? What in the world do they do with the rest of them???

29. Maybe the IKEA folks don’t know where Hawaii is. I’ll get you some and bring em over to ya if you pay the *shipping* ;)

30. Some things at Ikea are inexpensive for a reason. Just how snorgle-proof are these? If these start falling apart after a feel squees and snarfs, I don’t want to have to replace these every few months.

31. Lady Straylight says:

where da kittehs?

32. Pouts TOO because I don’t even get kitties in my sink… WAHHHHH!!!!

33. Deal! Now I just have to figure out how to hijack that jet…….

34. Also pouting….but maturely.

35. *sticks lower lip out ten inches beyond my head*

36. And that’s why he’s the OUR/OTHER Mike, not that one.

37. LOL

38. *snortlaff*

39. I want to nom all four ears!

40. 8-O

41. dang! I’ll have to get Mme. Schnozz to bite ‘im next time I see ‘im

42. Swedish totem pole.

43. Short stack.

44. and they told two friends, and so on……