New From IKEA!

Add a distinctive touch to any room with WØØF Stackable Puppy Heads, available in white (pictured), tan, and black. Also available: MEÖW Stackable Kitty Heads.

Another quality foraged link by Änt.

1. Plus, are they not IN THE SINK??!

2. kibblenibble says:

I know! How come I don’t have puppehs in my sink??

3. Fird Birfle says:

or MINE?????

*pouts immaturely*

4. *pouts with Fird*

5. *Sits down on floor, and puts on superduper pout*

6. Pouts TOO because I don’t even get kitties in my sink… WAHHHHH!!!!

7. *sticks lower lip out ten inches beyond my head*

8. Also pouting….but maturely.

9. *snortlaff*

10. bookmonstercats says:

I’ve been all over IKEA. Which aisle can I find them on?

11. I think you can find these in the bath products aisle with all the other woofahs.

12. kibblenibble says:

That does it, Oakley. I’m never going to call it a loofah again!! :-)

13. FlowerShower says:

And how many can be stacked in one go?

14. Okay, the pic is cute but the IKEA caption is really funny.

15. I wholeheartedly agree. Nice work, NTMTOM! :-)

16. And that’s why he’s the OUR/OTHER Mike, not that one.

17. Headed straight to IKEA.
    I’m going to buy many and stack them into a Christmas tree shape in my living room.
    I’d better grab the flat bed cart we have high ceilings.
    hmmmmmmm how to decorate?

18. I shall take elebenty-seben of them.

19. Me, too. I’ll take elebenty-seben of each style and color. I’ll also need a floofy red bow on each one, please.

20. Fird Birfle says:

wait — leave some for mmeeeeeeee– m-o-o-mmmmmmm!!!!

21. What sort of assembly is required?

22. Fird Birfle says:

PS @ NTM: nice umlauten (and those other things,
    for which I don’t know the precise name)…

23. I JUST got the ikea catalog in the mail and I do NOT see these…
    are they available online or in-store only??

24. I bet your postman ripped that page out, tracylee.

25. Oh noes! That’s a federal crime!

26. dang! I’ll have to get Mme. Schnozz to bite ‘im next time I see ‘im

27. Caution! It is not recommended to mix the WØØF and MEÖW Stackable Heads.

28. he he he he… picturing the mayhem, murder and destruction of household belongings which would take place as they “un-Stacked” themsleves! :lol:

29. 8-O

30. I just hope they don’t fall to pieces in 6 months like some of the stuff from Ikea.

31. Bottle has peenk flowers…puppehs have peenk earsies…matchingks!? ;-)

32. I would like four sets of the MEÖW stackables, a set for each room in my little place and one set of the WØØFs for my bro and his wife. Now, if they came in FERRET, my shopping would truly be complete. Very cute post!!

33. I’m really upset now! Not only do we not have Ikea, but they don’t even ship to Hawaii!!!!!!1!!!

34. Maybe the IKEA folks don’t know where Hawaii is. I’ll get you some and bring em over to ya if you pay the *shipping* ;)

35. Deal! Now I just have to figure out how to hijack that jet…….

36. (The Original) Mel says:

I’m getting some for every room! Do they make ones with extra jowls?

37. Just the head? What in the world do they do with the rest of them???

38. Some things at Ikea are inexpensive for a reason. Just how snorgle-proof are these? If these start falling apart after a feel squees and snarfs, I don’t want to have to replace these every few months.

39. LOL

40. Lady Straylight says:

where da kittehs?

41. I want to nom all four ears!

42. Swedish totem pole.

43. Short stack.

44. and they told two friends, and so on……