One Ham’s Thanksgiving

As ya’ll know, I’m a sucker for anything ham-sized. Please see exhibits A, B and C. So when Sara H. sent in images of her Ham’s Thanksgiving dinner, I could not resist.

First the preparayshons. Please note giant corn kernel and breadcrumb “turkey.”

Of course it was a hit with Ham Gandalf, who snorted a turkey leg…

…in 2 seconds flat.

The pièce de résistance? A goblet of cranberry! And a very full, laid-back, stomach. Eiiigh.

Psssst, one more hamster-sized link here ;)

Comments

1. ahhh. tiny cutleries not required.

2. Violet Althouse says:

Tripperfan Coma strikes again. Hammie is unconscious.

3. Oh my freakin’ goodness. Too cute for words.

4. Somebody really loves their hammie.

5. too funny!

6. Well…if that ain’t love for your furbebeh, I don’t know what is, as Becky Slam already noted ! How awesome is this??

7. I’m not letting my cats see these pics…they’ll start demanding tuna molds!

8. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I need to make something like this for Ginger, my Guinea Pig. Except the turkey needs to be made of carrots instead of bread crumbs.

9. Queen of Dork says:

I SO love it when peeps prepare tiny, gourmet meals complete with elegant presentation for their hamsters! It looks as though a wee leetle Martha Stewart put this meal together.

10. Queen of Dork says:

Whoa! I didn’t really notice it before but on second viewing, I’m very much digging that goblet of cranberry by the back foot in that last shot. And the hamster looks SO comfortabuhls. *sigh and sweet dreams, stuffed full hammie-poo*

11. Queen of Dork says:

Crap. I’m in the Mod Lounge. Could somebody please pass me a slice of apple pie with some whipped cream on it?

12. Yeah, it’s a good thing the buns can’t see the computer! [looking around to check on location of buns just in case] I’d have to make six “banana turkeys”, accompanied by a carrot, crasin and parsley salad, followed by pumpkin in a timothy hay crust!! I can hear the complaints now…”Okay, a *hamster* gets a special feast and what do WE get?!? Left alone all day–that’s what!”

13. Do you like apple cranberry pie? It’s homemade! [passes QD large piece of pie with flakey crust and freshly whipped REAL cream] Enjoy! :-)

14. Queen of Dork says:

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom. *burp!* Thanks! Delicious it was!

15. Queen’s in the Mod Lounge – probably for mentioning that perfect home-keeper lady….dirty word in my house anyway, tee hee

Wish I could end up in there – wondering if they have any pun’kin pie in there??

Martha Stewart Martha Stewart Martha Stewart…..let’s see if that does it !!

16. Wish my meals look that good.

17. Are we sure that last one is cranberry sauce and not a little red wine icee? Hammy seems a little passed out there.

18. Holy freakin’ cuteness. There’s nothing better than tiny hamsters and tiny serving platters.

Look at how the hammie pops out of a pile of bedding to get the food!

19. Fird Birfle says: