And now, another episode of Simon’s Cat: Catnap!

For your Caturday viewing pleasure. Will you place get a load of the latest addition to the Simon’s Cat family. A new kitt-tayns [head tilt].

Man, Simon really captures the personalities and sounds perfectly. Check out all the Simon’s Cat episodes at Simonscat.com. Thanks for the head’s up, Sara P.

Comments

1. yay Simon’s cat!

2. Simon does it again! The kitten pounce was PERFECT.

Am I first?

3. Will you place get a load?
    I think you meant “Will you please get a load. :lol:

4. It appears that the Simon’s cat is getting a taste of his own medicine.

5. warrior rabbit says:

This is the second appearance of the kittayn, no? I like how the balance of suffering has shifted from Simon to the older kitty. What goes around comes around! But what do we call the kitten? Simon’s Cat II?

6. Fird Birfle says:

le (la?) pauvre chat(te) de Simon n’est pas, de plus,
    la seule Diva dans la maison !!!

7. Adorable! The little pointy kitten tail was spot on!

8. Simon is a very observant catologist.

9. Simon’s kitten of course :-)

10. The tortured, extended squeak of the toy just made it for me.

11. Fird Birfle says:

whereas, a SCATologist, is…… ( :) )

12. JLAmusings says:

Yes the kitten appeared in another short where the kittehs squabble over food. It’s adorable, as is this. I just love Simon’s Cat!

13. That should be heads up not head’s up. Keep CO error free

14. Also observant…..but less smiley. :D

15. Oh Dear LOLOLOLO!

16. Tres anerable!!

17. Actually, I think it’s Simon’s Cat’s Kitten.

18. Now now, looks like the adult Simon’s Cat should learn “how to fit in a smaller space” from Maru……….

19. The book is called “Simon’s Cat in KITTEN CHAOS”… perhaps the very name of the baby cat is Chaos? I mean, would’nt it fit for almost every kitten? I am having a little Chaos around me right now ( whose name is Tommy) and his new hobby is putting small things like pieces of paper in his water bowl and then rescuing them over and over again till he has flooded the entire bath room. Two days ago I caught him when he tried to put wet stuff into my shoes … I still can hardly believe it. I thought he likes me …

20. I knew someone who was a Paleoscatologist – he used to go “picking up” after Dinosaurs – of course it was fossilised – but excuse me !! the size of some of those fossilized pieces

21. Does Simon draw his cartoons from life – does the cat really get up to mischief like the drawings show – well it must be an absolute riot at Simon’s Place

22. Fird Birfle says:

YUP he does and the cat does, too.
    See below, edited segment from Wikipedia article
    Overall dateline from this article was Oct. 21, 2011 :)

Creator Simon Tofield revealed that his four cats — called Teddy, Hugh, Jess and Maisie — provide inspiration for the series, with Hugh being the primary inspiration.

23. Fird Birfle says:

d’aww kittens are infinitely awesome….

24. Yea for Simon Tofield. He needs to do a couple of Holiday specials. Might give Snoopy and the gang a little competition.

25. He even got the pictures of his cats in his Facebook page :)

26. Just played this, and thoroughly confused my little chocolate lab pup (Cocoa, 8 months). She tipped her head side to side when the toy squeaked on the video – ran to her squeaky toy, and stared at it. “Mom, how is it squeaking when I’m not even touching it?!” Played the clip again, and she ran to get her squeaky toy, and squeaked it right along. Too cute :)

27. So, does this establish that Simon’s Kitten is female, or does Simon just really not care about his/her dignity? http://www.mirror.co.uk/fun-games/simons-cat/2011/11/29/simon-s-cat-the-daily-mirror-cartoon-strip-29th-november-2011-115875-23597002/

28. Heh. My cat is not bothered by the cat noises, but came running at the squeek toy noises!!! Bonkers!